What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

More Hispanics saying they are White

2»

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't given an indigenous option
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    CracceR
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they?
    That's why I laughed at the talk of majority minority shit in 20 years. Some of them are white.
    A Talented OneTrillaaaaaaFocal Point
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] skinned white ppl...
    goldenja
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the people who typically run Latin America, they look like Pau Gasol. There's an indigenous population in many places, such as Mexico or Bolivia, id consider those non Caucasian. It's inevitable that the Marco Rubio looking people who receive little resistance from the mainstream in future years
    NothingButTheTruthMuhannad
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    They aren't given an indigenous option

There's actually a rise of some Hispanics (mostly PRs checking Native American) off on the census

Anyway this shit is nothing new. Hispanocs that arent black or super native looking will assimilate and become white (like italians poles slavs etc) before them. Dont be wuprised to see a substantial drop in percentage of black americans in the next census we are already lost the largest minority spot

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latinos in my area chose other fill in option.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Antlerz
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should let blacks fill in ethnicity too

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Bussy_Getta
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    I thought Hispanics were suppose to be people from Spain and shit. Latino was for guys like Jose that rode on top of the train risking life and death to escape mexico.

Too much vice.

By the way I want to thank the ill community for introducing me to vice news.
    Thats why I fuck with the ( I .C )

No Vice. Jose was a Honduran buddy of mine from work that had to take that ride through Mexico.
  • CousinBenCousinBen Posts: 88 ✭✭
    I'm Guatemalan but I tell people I'm black
    Antlerz
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread starter is a fucking idiot but it seems like a lot of you really didn't read the op.

Oh well.
    1485bdc4_3swvs.gif
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    I thought Hispanics were suppose to be people from Spain and shit. Latino was for guys like Jose that rode on top of the train risking life and death to escape mexico.

yeah that's the anlo Hispanics checking the white column. those are the gringos.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vibe owns this thread
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    VIBE
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And these crackas got the nerve to tell me George Zimmerman aint white
    damnkpJabu_Rule
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are white
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A discussion that is necessary is emerging more and more. Ted Cruz knows his heritage but will hold to white. Same for Geraldo Revera
    A Talented One
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't that technically like the middle eastern ppl who fall under Caucasian
  • KliimaxxKliimaxx Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Well seeing as they are not black, and have straight hair, I'll hand it to them
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't that technically like the middle eastern ppl who fall under Caucasian

yes... i laff at that as well...
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    The story is not that long, and ppl still dropping posts making themselves look like dumbasses instead of reading it and responding appropriately.
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Top Boy P wrote: »

You say that as if you couldn't be a black Guatemalan.
    Focal PointValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Boy P wrote: »

You say that as if you couldn't be a black Guatemalan.

^^^ why it's important for ppl to understand that black isn't a nationality, it's a status.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Black is not a status or a nationality it's a word that's used to describe ethnic groups