Channing Crowder to Barkley: Cleveland is the ? of America

Options
2»

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    But just cuz fans in Miami don't comecto the game until halftime don't mean they ain't fans ...matter fact didn't bosh call out the fans last year?

Fans in Cleveland support they teams more cuz we starving for a championship where as teams there (Miami) have trophies and are kinda spoiled in a way ....*shrug*
    People don't go to games in Miami because they're having fun doing drugs and ? bad ? . The only thing you can do in Cleveland is do drugs and you're hoping for a overdose because even hell is better than Cleveland.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But just cuz fans in Miami don't comecto the game until halftime don't mean they ain't fans ...matter fact didn't bosh call out the fans last year?

Fans in Cleveland support they teams more cuz we starving for a championship where as teams there (Miami) have trophies and are kinda spoiled in a way ....*shrug*
    People don't go to games in Miami because they're having fun doing drugs and ? bad ? . The only thing you can do in Cleveland is do drugs and you're hoping for a overdose because even hell is better than Cleveland.

U been to Cleveland or are u basing this off of what u heard?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been to Cleveland but I never heard anyone say, "Yo man I am moving to Cleveland." most of the time I hear them say, "I moved from Cleveland."
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just ? sick of the manipulative and bias mindset people have toward lebron. every ? wanna write the script to his career like this a ? season of (insert addicting show here). and ? like barkley would catch feelings if someone commented on them while they were playing like he should have went to (insert team here). Not to mention if an owner dan gilberted barkley he would never even travel to that city ever.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight yoga flame, yoga fire
    Atomic breath style
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    channing crowder is turnt up like that all the time anyways
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chrowder was only Drafted cause Saban demanded they pic an SEC player
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yet, this is the same ? who claimed to love ? on himself before every game and who gave us this great quote:

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I swear to ? . I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

How'd this ignorant education deprived weirdo even get a radio show, and I'm not even from Cleveland.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Ohio is a boring place in general ... I live here ... Only good thing we got is cedar point

That ain't even fun no more

why not ? I usually go every other year, bout to go sometime this summer most likely
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Who is Channing crowder
    used to play for the dolphins

That ? stats ain't good enough to be talkin reckless
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    Who is Channing crowder
    used to play for the dolphins

That ? stats ain't good enough to be talkin reckless

Dumbest ? in this thread.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “I would rather stare at myself in the mirror then look at the women in Cleveland. When you go to the game on Sunday, you look up in the crowd and you say ‘oh there’s all men at the game.’ Then you start looking closer and you say ‘damn I can’t tell the difference between the women and the men at Cleveland Browns games.’ It is ridiculous.”

? Damn.. that was cold blooded...
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how people like to tell somebody else where to work.

How many titles would LeBron have if he stayed @ E. 99? Then everyone would be ? him for not having won yet.

& "real fans" is all heat haters got left. Y'all need a new script.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    I love how people like to tell somebody else where to work.

How many titles would LeBron have if he stayed @ E. 99? Then everyone would be ? him for not having won yet.

& "real fans" is all heat haters got left. Y'all need a new script.

If bron stayed in cleveland....he would have been minnesota kevin garnett....no free agent wanted to go join him in cleveland......that place is a ? hole
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess that makes moe james a giant ?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "I'd rather look at myself than cleveland ? " line reeks of faggotry to me.

*shrug*