Never Forget Pt. 2 (IC Edition)

Options
JonnyRoccIT
JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in AKA Donkey
Post L's taken by IC members .
twatgetta wrote: »
the key is in the size of ? and ? technique. Women of all races gravitate to the Black stroke more than any other race and never leave for good reason....

Asian males - ? the size of newborns in most cases. so they are mostly into ? on their women who are suffering sexually. So Asian women hardly know what "good ? " is.
Hindu males - ? are similar in size to Asian except they look burnt and filty which is a turn off to most ? , especially those that suck ? . can't suck a cigar looking ? , right hoes?
White males - ? are average but they ? their women like savages which is why they can't get wet and need to be "squirted" to get off.
Black males - refer to any of Lex Steele's videos and you'll understand why the Black staff is the Holy Grail to ALL women on earth.,

class dismissed."

15nuow5.jpg

MoneyLuver wrote: »
Ima suck my thumb first then reinsert it then make her suck it then repeat 3 times and then hit her in the ? .

If a female don't like it in all 3 I can't even take her serious.

She better be down for viciously tossin a ? salad too.

I'm too grown to still be ? like I'm in high school. Its one thing to tease a ? it's another to just hold out altogether. Ain't nobody got time for that. I luh da ? almost as much as I luh da pussyhole. Sometimes it be da otherway around...

*shrugs*

giphy.gif

*SMH*

Comments