Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    He let her go right?

when did this happen?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...SO YALL SAYIN THAT TI IS DUMB FOR SWANGIN ON MONEY? ... I MEAN ATLEAST THE NGA AINT NO HOE ABOUT IT... HE LETTIN NGAS KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH HIM
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    they got a tv show together and all kinda kids and ? and all in the public eye, ion kno if tip did anything or not i havent really been payin attention, but she shouldnt be runnin behind another ? like that, at least not that fast, triflin. but i expect that from her hoodrat uglass.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Didnt see t.i. in any of the videos but i dont think he would win if he went head up with floyd.
    "don't think" lol, I know you were being sarcastic... and TI my ? , but if he really tried to foolishly come at Mayweather physically, there is a risk he may legit die from internal bleeding if someone doesn't separate them in time.

True but you know t.i say he 5'9 with the soul of a 6'4 ? ...wonder how tough his chin is if floyd would've actually took a swing at him and it landed.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...SO YALL SAYIN THAT TI IS DUMB FOR SWANGIN ON MONEY? ... I MEAN ATLEAST THE NGA AINT NO HOE ABOUT IT... HE LETTIN NGAS KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH HIM

I actually understand where is coming from. I mean...they are still married. Floyd is just disrespectful.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He let her go right?

when did this happen?

I thought I read they separated awhile back?

He's mad she's on a date?

Cause I'm sure he hasn't spent any time with another woman, currently or back when he had her.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually understand where is coming from. I mean...they are still married. Floyd is just disrespectful.

How was floyd being disrespectful in this situation..i mean they came out there for his lil girls bday gathering and if im not mistaken tiny and her crew approached TMT first....if anything dro was outta line stepping to floyd when he shoulda been yanking tiny from over there.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    He let her go right?

when did this happen?

Cause I'm sure he hasn't spent any time with another woman, currently or back when he had her.

unconfirmed rumors as far as i know, and its obvious tiny just being petty, if she thought he was spendin time with other hoes she coulda been left bruh, but nah she wanna have a tv show and raise the kids. after this ? slick took a charge for her, she aint have to be all out in public with it if she wanted to get some revenge or whatever she tryna do
  • Kat
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I blame Nelly, when he snatched Ms Jackson it turned Floyd into a emotional homewrecker.

Let's not forget that Nelly and TI are like bffs!

Oh damn, yeah if it's that obvious she's dumb for falling into that game.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...MAN IM BOUT 2 STOP BY THEY HOUSE AND SEE WHATS GOING ON..... BUT DANG THEY AINT CHURCH RIGHT NOW.. ILL GO A LIL LATER
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How was floyd being disrespectful in this situation..i mean they came out there for his lil girls bday gathering and if im not mistaken tiny and her crew approached TMT first....if anything dro was outta line stepping to floyd when he shoulda been yanking tiny from over there.

I don't know the full story, but I wouldn't put it past Floyd. Look at his arm on the small of her back. He just doesnt seem to come with the kind of tact that most people would have that tell themselves "I dont want this kind of drama." People on instagram were saying that Tiny was pretty much out and about with Floyd this weekend while her husband was also in town.
  • Kat
    Options
    He let her go right?

when did this happen?

unconfirmed rumors as far as i know, and its obvious tiny just being petty, if she thought he was spendin time with other hoes she coulda been left bruh, but nah she wanna have a tv show and raise the kids. after this ? slick took a charge for her, she aint have to be all out in public with it if she wanted to get some revenge or whatever she tryna do

Right or wrong, some men respond best to petty. She's definitely teaching his ass a lesson right now. If he doesn't want her, she's going to be on the arm of another man eventually. How does he like the look of that?

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this ? had something to do with that fat ? shekinah
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? just messy though. Tiny hurt over them hoes, so she decided to get sum paybacc. Floyd is his own self pub (negative or positive) and saw the opportunity to shame a rapper. Tip knows how the game go and knows mayweather is going to fucc over his wifey .
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did T.I. call for backup?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

I don't know the full story, but I wouldn't put it past Floyd. Look at his arm on the small of her back. He just doesnt seem to come with the kind of tact that most people would have that tell themselves "I dont want this kind of drama." People on instagram were saying that Tiny was pretty much out and about with Floyd this weekend while her husband was also in town.

Floyd takes pics like that with his fans all the time. Besides dude aint even close to her
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Floyd takes pics like that with his fans all the time. Besides dude aint even close to her

Gossip girl post^^^
This discussion has been closed.