What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

In your opinion, which group of people are the biggest sellout to their Race?

2

Replies

  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?


    Am I the only one who notices a lot of the times, you see them date only white folks?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    CopperRubato GarciaCracceRlion_heart
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Copper wrote: »
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?


    Am I the only one who notices a lot of the times, you see them date only white folks?

    My potna married a korean chick....still is rare tho.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.
    W
    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know

    Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

    All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

    Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You niggas Only think with your animal minds you see a white bitch with a nice ass and that all you think about..


    I get your point. Good point too

    While I'm mixed and not with white, I've never smashed a white chick.

    But you went overboard with your comment.

    Well , being that you are mixed what I said does not have to apply to you, you can choose white over black or black over white you don't owe more love to either side.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above for the black people options. Asian people are suspect too. Never thought about the truth ol' boy just kicked but I can't say I disagree.

    But I do fskw when I hear black men say they don't date black women. Shit is mad wack. I'm not as much a zealot as zombie, but I do feel like you're just as bad as a peckerwood when you cut off your own race completely.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    goldenja
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?

    All the time
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though all the options are black the answer is Asians.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Cainlion_heart
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know

    Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

    All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

    Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You niggas Only think with your animal minds you see a white bitch with a nice ass and that all you think about..

    Man.....get all the way the fuck outta here
    rocket-2.gif
    KingFreeman
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Copper wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know

    Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

    All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

    Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You niggas Only think with your animal minds you see a white bitch with a nice ass and that all you think about..

    Man.....get all the way the fuck outta here

    It is 2014, if you dumbass niggers cannot understand that what black men do affects black women and what black women do affects black men ,then there is no hope for you stupid motherfuckers.

    A lot of our thinking is created by the opposite sex and the main problem with black people is how we think.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just typed a paragraph of generic basic nothing
    rocket-2.gif
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Common summed it up in 4 bars

    "Black men walking wit white girls on they arms
    I be mad at em as if I know they moms
    Told to go beyond the surface, a person's a person
    When we lessen our women our condition seems to worsen
    "
    1. Nas
    2. Common
    3. Scarface
    4. Q-Tip
    5. 2Pac


    goldentouchphotography.com
    Like Water
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Pico wrote: »
    Asians

    /thread
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

    icUWzM.gif


    Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Copper wrote: »
    You just typed a paragraph of generic basic nothing

    Or maybe you are just a dumbass
    Chef_Taylor
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asians because they sell shit like this in their stores.

    db-papaya-orange.jpg
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

    o.jpg

    bbq_chicken1.jpg

    giphy.gif
    goldenjaRecaptimus_Prime360lion_heart
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Asians


    Switch my vote up.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children shit like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his shit together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest fucking coons in the United States bar none.

    how is that true?
    most white ppl i know see asian ppl as intelligent and hard working

  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you have very twisted views.
    twinzmomKingFreemanBazz-B
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Wait..there's males that are racist in terms pussy?

    1Z99ZQY.gif
    CP203
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Mexicans and dark skinned negros
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    CracceR wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children shit like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his shit together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest fucking coons in the United States bar none.

    how is that true?
    most white ppl i know see asian ppl as intelligent and hard working

    No the first image that pops into an ASIAN'S head when discussing why Asians dont seem to have their own nitch in the American experience like everyone else does.

    Secondly the fact whites like Asians is further proof of what I said since whites only like things/people they think they can control. If whites like you its rarely for any good reason. So you're kind of just proving my point.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

    LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

    NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

    irNe3jt.gif
    lion_heart
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Asians

    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

    "The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asian men stay losing their women to white men and I rarely see Asian men with white women.
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

    "The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children shit like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his shit together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest fucking coons in the United States bar none.

    how is that true?
    most white ppl i know see asian ppl as intelligent and hard working

    No the first image that pops into an ASIAN'S head when discussing why Asians dont seem to have their own nitch in the American experience like everyone else does.

    Secondly the fact whites like Asians is further proof of what I said since whites only like things/people they think they can control. If whites like you its rarely for any good reason. So you're kind of just proving my point.

    ha im sure that ching chong chung shit pops up in your head and most other blaccs, not mine tho
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    You just typed a paragraph of generic basic nothing

    Or maybe you are just a dumbass

    Because I don't think black women's self confidence relies on who the next nigga is dating?

    Makes sense
    rocket-2.gif
    zombieShizlanskyKingFreeman
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Copper wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    You just typed a paragraph of generic basic nothing

    Or maybe you are just a dumbass

    Because I don't think black women's self confidence relies on who the next nigga is dating?

    Makes sense

    Yes because that's the oversimplified take on what I said.
Sign In or Register to comment.