Kobe better defender
    Kobe better ball handler
    Kobe better free shooter

LeBron better finisher
    LeBron better efficiency
    LeBron better rebounder
    LeBron better passer

Nope.

-LeBron has a better shot selection, but he is certainly not more efficient than a prime Kobe in any way, shape or form.

-LeBron doesn't finish better than Kobe. He's a flopper who whines when he gets any contact. Kobe will fight through the contact, can finish with both hands with an arsenal of techniques etc.

-LeBron is not the better skilled rebounder. Kobe understands angles better, and he knows how and when to box out. LeBron is just taller, jumps higher, probably stronger etc.

-LeBron is not a better skilled passer than Kobe, he is a more willing passer. In other words, they have different playing styles. If they competed in one of those passing competitions, Kobe would come out on top.

LeBron is faster than Kobe.
    LeBron jumps higher than Kobe.
    LeBron is more than likely stronger than Kobe.
    LeBron is taller than Kobe.
    LeBron has a better shot selection than Kobe (most people do).

That's it.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    5 Olympians can't win??? The Greatest? I am moving away from the thread question on this, although Lebron played great in the Finals you can't not blame the leader.
    "Follow my lead"...{Lebron says as they lose the finals} If they won that would've been the headline. Why not make it the joke? A 50-20 point run. Seriously, what other player in the history of the nba has needed not all-stars, but olympians,olympians,olympians, 4 other olympians besides himself in order to "win not one, not two," well --yeah--only two rings? How are you the greatest and you can only win with 5olympians? Maybe now people can respect what it means to 3peat. You know, to actually do it! Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan. Not Lebron. Also, until Lebron wins 5 rings, we should stop mentioning him in the same sentence as Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, Bill Russell, Kareem, Larry Bird. Lebron should be mentioned with Kevin Garnett, Isiah Thomas, Olajuwon, Dr.J, Paul Pierce, and other players with 2 rings or maybe 3. Don't DESECRATE the sanctity of the ring; when you have 5 olympians lose---and who are all somewhat not through being legitimate starters and All-stars in the NBA within the past 4 years. 5 olympians is what it takes for Lebron James to be great at losing and for y'all to say he is the greatest. No other player has ever had this type of Olympian cast surround him. "Not one, not two, not three, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7," How much more disrespectful can a player be to the game? And you have 5 olympians.? GTFOH. Truth is HE OWNS THE WORST POINTS DIFFERENTIAL IN NBA FINALS HISTORY to go along with one of the highest nba finals points as a single player.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Oh this is still a question lol

Wtf does that have to do with it though
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »
    "Follow my lead"...{Lebron says as they lose the finals} If they won that would've been the headline. Why not make it the joke? A 50-20 point run. Seriously, what other player in the history of the nba has needed not all-stars, but olympians,olympians,olympians, 4 other olympians besides himself in order to "win not one, not two," well --yeah--only two rings? How are you the greatest and you can only win with 5olympians? Maybe now people can respect what it means to 3peat. You know, to actually do it! Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan. Not Lebron. Also, until Lebron wins 5 rings, we should stop mentioning him in the same sentence as Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, Bill Russell, Kareem, Larry Bird. Lebron should be mentioned with Isiah, Olajuwon, Dr.J, Paul Pierce, and other players with 2 rings or maybe 3. Don't DESECRATE the sanctity of the ring; when you have 5 olympians lose---and who are all somewhat not through being legitimate starters and All-stars in the NBA within the past 4 years. 5 olympians is what it takes for Lebron James to be great at losing and for y'all to say he is the greatest. No other player has ever had this type of Olympian cast surround him. "Not one, not two, not three, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7," How much more disrespectful can a player be to the game? And you have 5 olympians.? GTFOH. Truth is HE OWNS THE WORST POINTS DIFFERENTIAL IN NBA FINALS HISTORY to go along with one of the highest nba finals points as a single player.

The feelings...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bird don't have 5 rings either & Paul Pierce only has 1 ring.
  • luke1733
    edited June 2014
    coop9889 wrote: »
    "Follow my lead"...{Lebron says as they lose the finals} If they won that would've been the headline. Why not make it the joke? A 50-20 point run. Seriously, what other player in the history of the nba has needed not all-stars, but olympians,olympians,olympians, 4 other olympians besides himself in order to "win not one, not two," well --yeah--only two rings? How are you the greatest and you can only win with 5olympians? Maybe now people can respect what it means to 3peat. You know, to actually do it! Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan. Not Lebron. Also, until Lebron wins 5 rings, we should stop mentioning him in the same sentence as Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, Bill Russell, Kareem, Larry Bird. Lebron should be mentioned with Isiah, Olajuwon, Dr.J, Paul Pierce, and other players with 2 rings or maybe 3. Don't DESECRATE the sanctity of the ring; when you have 5 olympians lose---and who are all somewhat not through being legitimate starters and All-stars in the NBA within the past 4 years. 5 olympians is what it takes for Lebron James to be great at losing and for y'all to say he is the greatest. No other player has ever had this type of Olympian cast surround him. "Not one, not two, not three, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7," How much more disrespectful can a player be to the game? And you have 5 olympians.? GTFOH. Truth is HE OWNS THE WORST POINTS DIFFERENTIAL IN NBA FINALS HISTORY to go along with one of the highest nba finals points as a single player.

The feelings...

Really? Get outta hear with that man. Dude ain't got 5 rings but he does have 2. Mention him with people who have 2 rings until he gets 3. No doubt he will eventually get 3, but he has to earn them and stop talking and saying stupid stuff as if he's just taking them with no respect to those who actually done it. Y'all dickriders on his nuts before he's even proved himself, yet you don't wanna honor the folk who actually done it, and you talk about he the GREATEST. That says a lot man. 2 rings? You had to have 5 olympians (himself, Ray Allen, Wade, Battier, Chris Bosh). That's a disgrace man to the NBA. The kid is great and a hall of famer and one of the best but not the Greatest. Look at the cast he has to beg for to even win. I can't get over the olympians factor. Never before done by anyone in the NBA and this is what it takes for him to win. His IQ did not show up in this series. Maybe if he passed to people other than Wade, Bosh and Ray they could've won. The rest of the team couldn't play because they weren't included.
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    5 Olympians can't win??? The Greatest? I am moving away from the thread question on this, although Lebron played great in the Finals you can't not blame the leader.
    "Follow my lead"...{Lebron says as they lose the finals} If they won that would've been the headline. Why not make it the joke? A 50-20 point run. Seriously, what other player in the history of the nba has needed not all-stars, but olympians,olympians,olympians, 4 other olympians besides himself in order to "win not one, not two," well --yeah--only two rings? How are you the greatest and you can only win with 5olympians? Maybe now people can respect what it means to 3peat. You know, to actually do it! Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan. Not Lebron. Also, until Lebron wins 5 rings, we should stop mentioning him in the same sentence as Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, Bill Russell, Kareem, Larry Bird. Lebron should be mentioned with Kevin Garnett, Isiah Thomas, Olajuwon, Dr.J, Paul Pierce, and other players with 2 rings or maybe 3. Don't DESECRATE the sanctity of the ring; when you have 5 olympians lose---and who are all somewhat not through being legitimate starters and All-stars in the NBA within the past 4 years. 5 olympians is what it takes for Lebron James to be great at losing and for y'all to say he is the greatest. No other player has ever had this type of Olympian cast surround him. "Not one, not two, not three, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7," How much more disrespectful can a player be to the game? And you have 5 olympians.? GTFOH. Truth is HE OWNS THE WORST POINTS DIFFERENTIAL IN NBA FINALS HISTORY to go along with one of the highest nba finals points as a single player.

You sir are a dickrider .You put how jordan and kobe both 3 peated. I could have sworn Shaq was on those teams with Kobe. Kobe did the same ? Lebron did without shaq; which was win 2 and lose, actually he didnt even get to the finals again! Lets see him win without dominant bigs.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeBron dominates and puts on brilliant performances but when Kobe wat his best it seems like u could feel the heat thru ur television.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • luke1733
    I would start another thread on the same stuff, because someone just argued Barkley was better than Iverson but I'l just stop it.
    kobe jordan
    iverson tony parker (or somehow Barkley)
    barkley kevin garnett
    magic lebron
    stephen curry reggie miller
    kevin durant dirk nowtzki
    dominique wilkins blake griffin
    scottie pippen clyde drexler
    chris paul iverson
    carmelo anthony
    Tim Duncan Karl malone
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get and respect what yall saying but put Kobe and Lebron in the same draft and I got the #1 pick know what I already know about both I am taking Kobe no questions or regrets
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KOBE not even close
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.