What was your favorite year in High School

Options
Undergroundraplegend
Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
And what was your highest/Lowest GPA

Just graduated High School, so I just thought of doing this.

and my senior year went by fast, Id say this year though freshmen year my GPA was higher at 3.3 my lowest is 2.4

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just graduated high school??

Lord.

Senior year was easily my favorite year. Easy academically and I started on the Varsity b-ball team that year.

Plus senior trip, state finals, and I won Best Personality at the end of year banquet.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Lord.

Senior year was easily my favorite year. Easy academically and I started on the Varsity b-ball team that year.

Plus senior trip, state finals, and I won Best Personality at the end of year banquet.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

@‌bolded tumblr_mceiw34Eq81rxjl6ko1_500.gif

smh..like I would lie about that, that would be lame.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually always skipped atleast half a day since sophomore year. Showed up enough to get D's. Quarter into senior year i enrolled myself into secondary school and busted my ass making up all the credits i didnt get.

Lowest GPA was prolly 1.8 lol. All due to attendance and i NEVER did homework.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    what was your highest tho?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Highest GPA was a 3.4, lowest was a 1.2.

The low GPA was due to me not attending classes or doing any of the work. I got mad lazy my junior year. Eventually, I dropped out.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My fav year was freshman year, though. First year of high school was a ball.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senior Year..mad ? , graduation, 9/11, Jordan Comeback with the Wizards, decent 2002 year in mainstream hiphop
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Kat you said u was home schooled
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soph year.

My HS had 2500 students and that year was the best collection (9-12) of girls in that bish of all 4 years. Goat memories.

Highest GPA??

Graduated with a 2.9. Did just enough to get by & Still got in a solid school.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freshman year i had real good grades

Soph i started fuckn around being a class clown n failing mid way threw i switched schools ..goat feeling so many new bitvhes

Junior year i got kicked out
    .senior year did real good
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Doesn't remember HS post*
  • Undergroundraplegend
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

whos that in your sig @Chicity‌

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Junior. I was more sociable. Had the most fun. Joined a college program called Upward Bound. Had even more fun that summer stayin on the college campus.

@ MY GPA! ? my diploma is all I need. I barely glanced at my final report card to see what grades I got.

• Kat
    Options

Lord.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Kat you said u was home private schooled

Fixed.

Which is why we had a end of year banquet and not a prom.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freshman year was the best. All my friends dropped out after that. Highest GPA was 3.95 first semester of sophomore year. Lowest GPA was maybe 2.8 second semester of junior year. I graduated with a 3.5 though.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    edited May 2014
    Options
    is anyone else getting this annoying ass red Frys advertisement at the bottom of their screen

how do you get rid of it
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Fixed.

Oh so im supposed to believe you like that time u told everyone in 2009 that you was 21yo born in 1980
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senior year. Gpa was 2.1 or some ? .
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    senior year b/c it just ended, and it was way easier than any other
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Most fun was senior year because I knew I'd never have to see 99% of them ? ever again. Highest gpa 4.0. Got it twice junior year and once senior year. Lowest was 3.0 my sophomore year but that was the year I spent on disciplinary probation before I got expelled pretty much. I knew I wasn't coming back to that school for junior year anyway so I stopped giving a ? midway through the spring of that year
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

whos that in your sig @Chicity‌

IDK

@Empress_
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Fixed.

Oh so im supposed to believe you like that time u told everyone in 2009 that you was 21yo born in 1980

texas math
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mix between Sophomore year and Senior year. My Sophomore year was the last year me and my sister went to school together. She was a senior and I leave through all the perks. I also played football and baseball so damn near everyone knew me some way are another.

My senior year IDGAF! I had a job and left school @ 12 everyday. When I didnt work I stayed and went to gym or drama class. I almost got a scholly for drama but I didnt have the class on my roll cause I wasnt enrolled in the class.

c/o 96 so I cant remember my GPA.