The 70 years are almost up! Teachings on the deep things of ? ! The day of the LORD is near!

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    USA since 1945 is the de facto ruler of the world. To say otherwise is pretty foolish
    right, the USSR was a meaningless entity that certainly didn't do things like:
    -help end the same WWII you're using as your starting point;
    -developed a massive nuclear arsenal (i think someone mentioned this as a key point);
    -played the opposition to the US in a little something called the Cold War for a reason.

their inability to function as the USSR forcing them to shed many an SSR after 69-or-so years may prove that they were an inferior system compared to the US --an assertion i do not dispute-- but it does NOT mean they weren't a major superpower circa 1945

But I do believe you have more sense than zombie even with your terrible modding skills. Amen
    very Christian to just start talking ? because your argument is lame

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    USA since 1945 is the de facto ruler of the world. To say otherwise is pretty foolish
    -developed a massive nuclear arsenal (i think someone mentioned this as a key point);
    -played the opposition to the US in a little something called the Cold War for a reason.

their inability to function as the USSR forcing them to shed many an SSR after 69-or-so years may prove that they were an inferior system compared to the US --an assertion i do not dispute-- but it does NOT mean they weren't a major superpower circa 1945

But I do believe you have more sense than zombie even with your terrible modding skills. Amen

It's the USA #1

USSR #2

History proves this point. But the bear is awake again and this time she will get all the spoil when she rises up against Babylon the Great. I don't know if you live in the USA or if you even trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, but because I love you as myself, I am warning and advising you that you must flee from Babylon the Great if you live inside of her. When? Well that's when a personal relationship with Jesus Christ comes in handy! He will lead, guide, and protect all those who listen to His instructions per Revelation 18:4. Amen.

And FYI-

I call a ? a ? . It's Christian to speak the truth at all times. Sometimes (well a lot of times) the truth hurts. Case and point this thread.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014

It's the USA #1

USSR #2

History proves this point. But the bear is awake again and this time she will get all the spoil when she rises up against Babylon the Great. I don't know if you live in the USA or if you even trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, but because I love you as myself, I am warning and advising you that you must flee from Babylon the Great if you live inside of her. When? Well that's when a personal relationship with Jesus Christ comes in handy! He will lead, guide, and protect all those who listen to His instructions per Revelation 18:4. Amen.

And FYI-

I call a ? a ? . It's Christian to speak the truth at all times. Sometimes (well a lot of times) the truth hurts. Case and point this thread.

You must have reading problems, if america was the lone superpower after ww2 like you claim then there would be no #2 there would have been no cold war.

And brushing me off by saying you are right but still going on with what are falsehoods is no better than lying. And all liars have their place in hellfire. Stop it you cannot bring people to christ with lies no matter how good your intentions it is wrong. Stop it.

You still have not addressed the fact that babylon is called a " desert by the sea "and america is not a desert by the sea
  • zombie
    Russia is not the king of the north
    China is not the king of the east
    America is not babylon
    Rome is not babylon
    The european union is not babylon
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    zombie wrote: »

It's the USA #1

USSR #2

And FYI-

You must have reading problems, if america was the lone superpower after ww2 like you claim then there would be no #2 there would have been no cold war.

And brushing me off by saying you are right but still going on with what are falsehoods is no better than lying. And all liars have their place in hellfire. Stop it you cannot bring people to christ with lies no matter how good your intentions it is wrong. Stop it.

You still have not addressed the fact that babylon is called a " desert by the sea "and america is not a desert by the sea

You're right
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    America is not babylon
    Rome is not babylon

You're right.
  • zombie
    America is not babylon
    Rome is not babylon

You're right.

Keep on doing that you only hurt your message. Address the issues I have with what you teach.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    America is not babylon
    Rome is not babylon

You're right.

Keep on doing that you only hurt your message. Address the issues I have with what you teach.

You're right.
  • janklow
    History proves this point.
    luckily, since you're still having the same comprehension issue, i can just quote myself:

"their inability to function as the USSR forcing them to shed many an SSR after 69-or-so years may prove that they were an inferior system compared to the US --an assertion i do not dispute-- but it does NOT mean they weren't a major superpower circa 1945"
    well, you crying about it doesn't make it the truth. but i want to be clear what's up before you get hurt feelings about people's posts in the future...

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    USA #1

There is a Gap between the 2! Only 1 can be champion. Only 1 can hold the title of Babylon the Great. It's not Babylon the Great 1a and Babylon the Great 1b.

USSR #2

@janklow‌
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    USA #1

There is a Gap between the 2! Only 1 can be champion. Only 1 can hold the title of Babylon the Great. It's not Babylon the Great 1a and Babylon the Great 1b.

USSR #2

@janklow‌

Going by what the bible says the united states of america is not great babylon.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭

The people who first came back in 1948 were mostly holocaust survivors! These were people who ENDURED terrible persecution just because they were Jews! Why would anybody, during WW2, who was in their right mind claim to be a JEW and face extermination? No one in their right mind would claim to be a Jew if they really weren't.

I have seen you state this before, however:
    ....... I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

So all this talk about the people in Israel not being Jews is a lie straight from the devil!

.......I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9

So I REALLY don't agree with your stance regarding Israel. The prophecy of Isaiah and the literal fulfillment in 1948 proves that ? knows His people.

How can you deny this when it is explicitly stated in The Word ?
    Study the history of R0th$child Zi0ni$m and you will see why the geo-political "Israel" is very different from the TRUE ISRAEL!

Search the word Ashkenazi also, this will give you insight on who those people in modern day Israel really are.

You can't just go around calling people anti-semetic all ? nilly brah!

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah
    Genesis 10:2-3

[/b]

The Inhabitants of modern day Israel are primarily form the house of Japeth and not Shem!

What have you to say about that?

PEACE
  • janklow
    USA #1
    USSR #2
    it's almost like you could have two superpowers but use criteria to declare one tops the other

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

The people who first came back in 1948 were mostly holocaust survivors! These were people who ENDURED terrible persecution just because they were Jews! Why would anybody, during WW2, who was in their right mind claim to be a JEW and face extermination? No one in their right mind would claim to be a Jew if they really weren't.

I have seen you state this before, however:
    ....... I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

So all this talk about the people in Israel not being Jews is a lie straight from the devil!

.......I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9

So I REALLY don't agree with your stance regarding Israel. The prophecy of Isaiah and the literal fulfillment in 1948 proves that ? knows His people.

How can you deny this when it is explicitly stated in The Word ?
    Study the history of R0th$child Zi0ni$m and you will see why the geo-political "Israel" is very different from the TRUE ISRAEL!

Search the word Ashkenazi also, this will give you insight on who those people in modern day Israel really are.

You can't just go around calling people anti-semetic all ? nilly brah!

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah
    Genesis 10:2-3

[/b]

The Inhabitants of modern day Israel are primarily form the house of Japeth and not Shem!

What have you to say about that?

PEACE

Where you been at bro?

And it seems as if the spirit may have awakened you to look for the link between ancient genealogies and claims made by present day folks.

If I remember correctly, I dont think you would have said something like you did in the above post a few years ago.

I could be wrong tho.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I devour heat and radiation. I'm good then.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    The only flaw I see in this
    2. 1946: - Judah (the Jews) began to return to Palestine en masse, with full support of the world's leading nations following the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry report.
    - The British Mandate over Palestine started coming to an end.
    - Palestine, and later Israel, became an American concern.
    [/quote]
    Ok...

I agree with this being Babylon..

And the Lord will return in the near future....

But I don't see how you come to the conclusion that the people that ate saying they are Jews are really Jews...

This ideaology does not agree with the Bible.....

You say the nations helped the real Jews get back to their land??

Psalms 83:1-11 (end of this post)

Please read and reconsider....

You believe Babylon is actually helping the real Jews?? You do realize the US has been supporting the starter of Israel, yes? And the US it's Babylon, yes?

Please take the time to consider this...

Please respond....

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌

Psalms 83:1-11 KJV

Keep not thou silence, O ? : hold not thy peace, and be not still, O ? . For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarites; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kishon: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
  • Black Boy King
    You've said before this isn't your lane... I remember. But sir. We're in the same lane. You preach THE WAY, correct? The Gospel... I commend that.. Because that is part of Christ... The Way, The Truth, and the Light... here is Truth.

The Truth.

Those in Israel right now are Gentiles... This Babylonian govt used/uses them to deceive the people... into believing things like Christ was a White man that hid in a Black Egypt from White Romans.... Because Christ was a Jew, correct?

...And they also deceive the true Jews into thinking they are not who they are... they are just a color (black/? )... or a continent (african)...

Please reconsider... Because I know a good spirit moves you... You pushed the Way before I even came into the truth... You push it without even seeing the Truth... blessed is he that did not see yet believed. our people as a whole are sleep (but do believed).. but its time for YOU to wake up.. cuz judging by your faith, you right at the door.... but I want say anything else to you about this unless you show you wit it.. promise. shalom
  • Black Boy King

There will come a time (in near future) where cancer (cells) will be cut from the body. Repent, i.e. reconsider, your relationship with the Most High ? and accept His Son as Lord. The burden isn't much but to be good to people and have faith in the Most High ? that what is written will come to past... and most of all, be ready to die about this ? because we riders. Judas was a ? that sold his soul for money. All flesh dies ? , and the soul don't need no ? money. Think on it. @Emperor_Shango‌
  • zombie
    The united states government is a power government it's has done many wrong things and will most likely continue to do many wrong things but it does not match the physical description of mystery babylon that is given in the scriptures
  • Ajackson17
    Judah Back wrote: »

There will come a time (in near future) where cancer (cells) will be cut from the body. Repent, i.e. reconsider, your relationship with the Most High ? and accept His Son as Lord. The burden isn't much but to be good to people and have faith in the Most High ? that what is written will come to past... and most of all, be ready to die about this ? because we riders. Judas was a ? that sold his soul for money. All flesh dies ? , and the soul don't need no ? money. Think on it. @Emperor_Shango‌

I think the Bible and Pokémon are the same level of seriousness.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    A ? and a atheist?! What's next homosexuality?!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The American ? is shameful
  • Ajackson17
    How am I shameful?