Well, Sucks To Be Paul George... Again!

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
*note* I posted a thread on this earlier this year. This is an update.

Paul George slapped with paternity suit by ex-stripper as Indiana Pacers battle Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals

image.jpg

Paul George slapped with paternity suit by ex-stripper as Indiana Pacers battle Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals
BARBARA ROSS, DAREH GREGORIAN
Today, 11:06 AM

Source: http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/pa...icle-1.1809748

Paul George #24 of the Indiana Pacers scored 21 points in the fourth quarter Wednesday night against the Miami Heat — even as the women claiming to be the mother of his child filed suit.
His scoring on the court saved the Indiana Pacers' season Wednesday night - but his scoring off it has landed Paul George in legal trouble.

A former stripper slapped the NBA superstar with a paternity petition charging that he's the father of her 4-week-old daughter, Olivia.

Daniela Rajic's Manhattan Supreme Court filing came just hours before George, 24, took the hardwood against the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.

George scored 21 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Pacers to the win and stave off elimination.

"Congratulations for doing a good job last night," said Rajic's lawyer, Raoul Felder. "Hopefully, he steps up here as well."

image.jpg

Daniela Rajic had a private paternity test conducted, which says Paul George in the father of her baby girl.

Paul George and his ex-girlfriend Daniela Rajic met when she was dancing in Florida.

Rajic, who used to dance in a Miami strip club, met George in the Sunshine State last summer and the pair struck up a relationship, a source said.

The 24-year-old got pregnant, and they broke up.

image.jpg

Felder said Rajic moved to New York during the pregnancy to stay with family.

Olivia was born on May 1, and a private paternity test revealed George was the father.

The former stripper got pregnant before she and the Indiana Pacer broke up.

If Daniela Rajic wins her paternity suit, the basketball forward will have to take a court-ordered paternity test.

Daniela Rajic gave birth to her daughter Olivia on May 1.

The paternity petition seeks a court-ordered DNA test, and a legal declaration that George is the dad.

Felder said George has met the baby already, voluntarily paid Rajic's medical bills and has made some other payments.

image.jpg

George's lawyer did not immediately return a call for comment.

In a statement to TMZ before the baby was born, George said, "If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities. This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy."

The case will be heard before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Matthew Cooper, but no court date has been set.

Comments