T.I.: I'll Die, Steal, ? , Do Life in Jail for My Family

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That's wassup, Tip. You'd do anything for your family short of not cheating on your wife. You the real mvp!!

@obnoxiouslyfresh word on the street for forever is that they been swingers........ iono
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gltio wrote: »
    tip reminds me pac .They stand for what they believe in and also makes terrible decisions while in mood of anger

shhhhhhh!!! don't compare anybody to Pac, please don't awaken the sleeping beast.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    He forgot to add "and get my ass beat"
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    tumblr_n67mn19ptD1qd4up7o1_1280.jpg

Bruh...

And who might this ? be?

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And who might this ? be?

India Westbrooks

Dem Westbrooks sisters be bout bad iscell.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But will he make wise choices for them?

There is powerful niggatry at work. This ? literally saud all the wrong ? and you applaud that dumb ? .

Will he set a good example for them?
    Will he act like he has some class for them?
    Will he stay his ? out of jail for them?

I never liked T.I. and never will....the n8gga is STUCK in the mentality of foolishness.

standing-ovation-o.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    After reading the quote I thought I would see a pic of tip mean muggin with his fam or something. Not this ? smiling at space camp
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That man sure does love that woman ....Cant be mad at that
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    That's wassup, Tip. You'd do anything for your family short of not cheating on your wife. You the real mvp!!

@obnoxiouslyfresh word on the street for forever is that they been swingers........ iono

@Stew‌

Well yea I've heard that too but that didnt stop him from running up on an undefeated professional boxer when he thought she was messing around. There's obviously rules to this
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

@Stew‌

Well yea I've heard that too but that didnt stop him from running up on an undefeated professional boxer when he thought she was messing around. There's obviously rules to this

Rule #1

Not to be ? around with A-listers in public. Public image is important.

I can imagine it goes somethin like that
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason full of snitches how can you goat this ? if he delete his post? he don't even stand for it. I swear to ? nobody AND I REALLY mean it, bust their guns in this ? .. ? ALL YA. I'm so mad right now today I will retire from this site. ? TI SNITCHFOD Harris

Good bye. FAKE ? who support this snitch fuuck him hoe ass snitch!

i'm out peace
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gltio wrote: »
    i ain't going to fite for a gurl looking like mis piggy helllla no . Even biggie wit lazy eye said she was ugly

Post a pic of your girl bruh.
    Damn bruh
    Stew = T.I's ? strap
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI is the worst best father
    He cares about his kids and that's good but that jailhouse mentality wil always keep him from being the best parent
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is powerful niggatry at work. This ? literally saud all the wrong ? and you applaud that dumb ? .

I never liked T.I. and never will....the n8gga is STUCK in the mentality of foolishness.

Quoted for emphasis.
    Y'all can keep giving him props for his stupidity
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Ya'll are silly. The dude didn't say he wants to die, steal, ? , and do life for his family. He said he would, as there is no limit to what he'd do to make sure they are good. He could have said I'll read to, financially plan for, and educate my kids, but what message would that have delivered. That's ? every father is supposed to do anyway.

He needs to rip that blonde ? out of his daughter's head. Why do black females think walking around looking like a ? Barbie doll is cool?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he corny posting that ? frontin like Floyd was doing something to hurt his kids... ? ur wife was out of pocket on some get back ? and u got emotional and came at the ? who wasnt even ? her. how u go from being all nice having convos coppin pleas to brolic....
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goose meet Gander. I never understood why rich people get married. Stay rich and single and ? who you want! Derek Jeter is the smartest athlete/celeb there is. His ? rate and selection is top notch and he doesn't have to deal with those I'll take 1/2 and the kids situations.

Funny how when on records he telling guys to check their women if they're fooling with him, but I guess those rules don't apply to him?! A bruised ego can reveal your true character.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stew‌

Rule #1

Not to be ? around with A-listers in public. Public image is important.

I can imagine it goes somethin like that

I doubt either one of them are ok with the other stepping out of the marriage at all, be it celebrity or otherwise. Believe it or not, a lot of people who engage in swinging, threesomes, etc. are still not okay with cheating. It's deception that makes it cheating. If you choose to explore with other people with your partner, that's different. It's playing with fire but it's obvious that neither one of them are accepting of the other cheating.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mixed kids be lookin weird af sometimes

Swine and human don't work well does it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad TI cares for his family, as any real man should. Hopefully he stops acting stupid and stop trying to fight grown men over a wife he's constantly cheating on
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Positive he ? this ? ? before.

Way to deflect from the truth of my statement chief.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    understandable

but at the same time your fam dont wanna see u in jail and rather be with them

its not all about winning the battles, but the war

this sums it up, plus if your women can be taken by another man you need to leave the ? alone.