Steve Ballmer bids $2B for Clippers

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overpayin for team but damn 20billion ill pay 3 billion for the ? of it just to be a owner and get ? over with to own a young and exciting nba team he 58 he grandkids grandkids still gonna be rich
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Just heard on Mike and Mike Sterling has been ruled mentally incapacitated by medical experts.
  • blackrain
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Just heard on Mike and Mike Sterling has been ruled mentally incapacitated by medical experts.

Bruh......
    Lol

Lol auto correct finished the word and I didn't realize it til I posted it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good. The Clippers were always a joke and should go down in the history books as such, ? a redemption story. Give Seattle they team back. Any time you talk Microsoft you talkin Washington State.

Sterling might pay what, a half billion in capital gain tax on this. And his name is disgraced. Works for me.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

Bruh......
    Lol

You're the last person who should be trying to correct spelling errors.

After taxes that racist ? still walking away with over a billion dollars.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Sterling was jewish. This man's mom was jewish.

So? He's never been a friend, associate or relative of the Sterlings. He a Microsoft CEO that put up the most guap. The ? his moms got to do with anything. Smh @ the IC continuing to co-sign this kind of ignorant anti-semitic garbage
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh......
    Lol

Lol auto correct finished the word and I didn't realize it til I posted it

@blackrain‌ ......its allright.....I make so many spelling mistakes on here like crazy
  • blackrain
    Options
    Donald Sterling was jewish. This man's mom was jewish.
    I posted this last week:
    It will be sold to a friend, associate or relative who harbors the exact same views. Nepotism and Cronyism are weapons of the wealthiest 1% used to uphold the status quo.

Nothing to see here, nothing will change except this time whoever the cac that owns it, will keep their mouth shut and views to themselves while invoking the political game of publicly distancing themselves from Sterling.

From white billionaire to another. Nothing will change except this one will keep his mouth shut.

You say that like their families knew each other. He just happened to out bid the other rich white guy Geffen by $500 million
    It doesn't matter, status quo upheld. This guy probably hold's an identical perspective, but he isn't stupid enough to publicize his.
    Like @Pico said Sterling is laughing to the bank. He'll die with more money in the bank now than he would've as an owner and the thing that will please him the most, is that ownership was transferred to a fellow white male and not to the people that triggered his 'fall from grace' - minorities.

I'm glad through swift action, the NBA was able to temporarily bruise his ego with punitive measures, but lets be real, in the grand scheme of things this was nothing to him. So there's no point skipping around and singing the "wicked witch is dead...".

? him and any cac of his ilk.

You criticizing reactions nobody is having. Ain't nobody singing in the streets. Everybody knew from day one forcing him to sell the team isnt a financial punishment because he profits. You don't get points for being Captain Obvious. The "Sterling is Jewish, new owners mom was Jewish" thing is just reaching. Like I said this is a money thing and he just happened to put up the most. Sterling being ruled mentally incompetent means he's not part of the decision of who gets the team
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Laughing straight to the bank
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mark Cuban said he would've voted to keep sterling owner of the team.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

I could always sense racism in cuban....
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban was already having trouble trynna attract star players to come play for him already and I bet this ? gonna hurt him even more.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew that he was going to sell the team. I would have liked to see if LeBron and the other players would actually not play. People like Cuban have to understand that their way of thinking is wrong, especially when the league is 90% black. No matter how much money they have, the players are more important than they are period. Cuban has no reason to support Sterling unless he feels the same. Charles lost my respect when he threw on the cape for Cuban.? Cuban, ? Sterling and ? anyone associated with them.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

I knew that he was going to sell the team. I would have liked to see if LeBron and the other players would actually not play. People like Cuban have to understand that their way of thinking is wrong, especially when the league is 90% black. No matter how much money they have, the players are more important than they are period. Cuban has no reason to support Sterling unless he feels the same. Charles lost my respect when he threw on the cape for Cuban.? Cuban, ? Sterling and ? anyone associated with them.
    Whats the point of you roccin that sig?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Cuban was already having trouble trynna attract star players to come play for him already and I bet this ? gonna hurt him even more.

Yeah that was one of the reasons(cuban) dwight didnt want to go there.I cant see any black star players playing there.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess it's a dollar for everytime he called Baron Davis a ? .

Sterling won this ? , old Jew fell into more money.
    Lose lose really. NBA couldn't keep him as an owner but it was gonna be sold to the highest bidder.

Game is rigged. For all the progress made in last 40 years, still lag WAY behind financially.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Wonder how many of these Dallas ? still gonna be pledging their support for a team who's owner supports institutionalized racism? ? gone let me know that full pledge coonery out here is real, as if I didn't already know that.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whats the point of you roccin that sig?

Satire. With what Sterling said, how the Clip players responded to the comments and how people said they can not boycott because of the money. The name fits perfectly.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

Chino XL ? you too
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fk Cuban and the Mavs.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    ? happy AF he can't have the clippers anymore meanwhile sterling laughing straight to the bank.

Ty.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    New guy looks like a racist piggy devil anyways.

steve_Ballmer_evil_eye.gif

The Clippers lost.