13»

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like he is gonna change the clippers name
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    New guy looks like a racist piggy devil anyways.

steve_Ballmer_evil_eye.gif

The Clippers lost.

You knew the sterlings weren't going to sell the team to a minority and i wonder if the mavs players will look at cuban differently after his latest antics.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sterling ? up and being recorded has changed the entire landscape of sports. not for the words he said but for the fact there was a forced sale that went this high.

This will change other sports especially football if an nba can sell this high the next nfl sale will have a higher price tag. Also from a collective bargaining side the players will point out this. Ty lawson already tweeted about that. It also opens more room for an la football team.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.Taylor wrote: »

The Clippers lost.

You knew the sterlings weren't going to sell the team to a minority and i wonder if the mavs players will look at cuban differently after his latest antics.

Dawg, Shelly sold to the highest bidder. She had every right to do that and the group Oprah was in tapped out at $1.6 billion. Even if her group would have won, she still wouldn't have been majority owner because David Geffen was always mentioned as the lead investor of their group. I remember her saying in one of her interviews that she was interested in buying the team but didn't wanna be the one running the team. It ain't that many black billionaires out there to choose from in the first place my ? .
  • Chef_Taylor

The Clippers lost.

Dawg, Shelly sold to the highest bidder. She had every right to do that and the group Oprah was in tapped out at $1.6 billion. Even if her group would have won, she still wouldn't have been majority owner because David Geffen was always mentioned as the lead investor of their group. I remember her saying in one of her interviews that she was interested in buying the team but didn't wanna be the one running the team. It ain't that many black billionaires out there to choose from in the first place my ? .

Oprah came out and said 2 bil would've been her limit so you right, its not many black billionaires in that range.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014

The Clippers lost.

Oprah came out and said 2 bil would've been her limit so you right, its not many black billionaires in that range.

53huPts.png
  • Chef_Taylor
    Out of that 877 how many are black? ballmer worth 20billion...minus 2bil he still not hurting.
  • zerocool
    Parallel wrote: »
    Doesn't matter how much money you have...2 billion is a significant hit if the return doesn't happen

Sweeet....he has 19 billion left........2 billie is chump change to that dude......
    And he looks racist as well
  • zerocool
    He just spent roughly 10% of his life's earnings on a single thing and you think he isn't going to try to improve it and make it profitable?

This is a about another white man owning the team instead of a minority, nothing more than that.

90% of y'all didn't even know who Ballmer was prior to this ? so the racist accusations are hilarious.

Of course he will try and make a profit...some of us are just saying spending 2 billie didn't hut his pockets esp when you got 19 billion to fall back on.....
  • zerocool
    He just spent roughly 10% of his life's earnings on a single thing and you think he isn't going to try to improve it and make it profitable?

This is a about another white man owning the team instead of a minority, nothing more than that.

90% of y'all didn't even know who Ballmer was prior to this ? so the racist accusations are hilarious.

Of course he will try and make a profit...some of us are just saying spending 2 billie didn't hut his pockets esp when you got 19 billion to fall back on.....
  • zerocool

All I said is he looks racist as a joke...never said he was....

Question.....anybody know how much he donates to charity?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude will never see a profit, he just bought the team no tv deals no stadium no parking lot. Just the team they also never won a championship.

He might keep them there for another 5-10 years but best believe they moving that team.

On espn they said in taxes on 2.1bil they would have to pay 630 mil in taxes.

It's crazy how high they selling this team for and the bucks sold for 500 mil plus that's the better deal with the bucks at least they can turn the team around and sell for a profit and can include a stadium, parking lot and whatever else
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »

All I said is he looks racist as a joke...never said he was....

Question.....anybody know how much he donates to charity?
    I got a charity he can donate to.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they can finally get their own stadium now, then he can really make a profit. He might change the name or the logo too, to show the end of the Sterling era