Tragedy Khadafi: Jay Z Was Scared of Me & Nas Teaming Up

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nas and Jay Z's rivalry was rocked as Hov started building his Roc-A-Fella brand, but Queensbridge rapper Tragedy Khadafi says that the Brooklyn rapper feared him and Nas joining forces. Khadafi recently chopped it up with Forbez DVD, and claims that Jay started a rumor about him talking trash about Nas to tarnish their relationship.

"I think dudes fear me and [Nas] coming together. They really do, and they know who they are. I remember one time somebody told me that Nas said that Jay Z said I was talking crazy about Nas at a show. I was like, 'What the f**k was that about?' I believe Jay probably did say that... It's dawning on me like this n***a got that little Roc movement going on, and then he see us doing little s**t together. So he's probably like, 'I can't let these n***as come together like that. Theses n***as would crush our s**t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyX96pDQL4#t=13

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ok...Wudve been interesting hearing Trag go at the Roc, but it was handled.....
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? khadafi < I'm outta character posting like this, but I'm sick of these ninjas.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought him and Nas didn't get along
  • gltio
    gltio Members, Writer Posts: 46
    Options
    ? love living in the past . NAS single handling put the nail in the coffin on rocafella records . He didnt need your trash 16s
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one of my favorite Tragedy joints,
    especially back in like '97'/'98' when it first dropped..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ijHI9do9_Q

Honestly,
    ? all that he said/she said ? ..

I want to post that ? when he scorched Nore' soul,
    but I can't find it..

? said some ? like,

Yo, Noreaga a.k.a. Nore-faker
    Beat biter, rhyme style taker
    Animaniac get clapped with foul gat
    Send you whole skeleton back to Iraq..

~Tragedy Khadafi~
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tragedy one of the most underrated. I coulda swear they been on a couple records together but I could be wrong. Gotta go through my archives.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Nas said he bodies squads for dolo... Unless Khadafi was gonna go around leaning ? jaws....he wasn't needed
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i seen trag getting on the subway a couple months ago, singing an al greene song super loud. it was really funny.

trag got hits too. dont sleep on him

'tv's in the headset, sega entertainment
    pushed the lex land on the way to my arraingment'
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    These ? rappers are not dumb

Talk ? about Jay and people will actually give a ? about your interview
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's one classic track I know of Nas and Trag collabed (whether they were in the studio together or not I have no idea) which was calm down with Nore, but I remember a documentary about Trag and there's was a lot of ? talk about Nas, not sure I believe this dude and Nas were about to team up and take the game over, sounds like some old bitter mid life crisis fairy tale he made up
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or are most rappers in the game so envious of jay-z that they cant keep there mouth shut about him in interviews
  • freethewave
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    These ? rappers are not dumb

Talk ? about Jay and people will actually give a ? about your interview

Wouldnt call it smart.more desperate
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Who?

This might be a dumb quote from trag but check him out. Yo wont be disappointed.

His verses on that black market militia joint with killah priest were fire too.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *smh* @ me thinking this dude was apart of the Outlawz before I clicked the thread.
  • freethewave
    Options
    *smh* @ me thinking this dude was apart of the Outlawz before I clicked the thread.

Haha
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still reportin>>>>>>
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    every last rapper from that era got some ? to say about Jay 20yrs later
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hold on.. This ain't the ? from the outlaws?????
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    na this a QB rapper that got locked up
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tragedy and Capone released a GOAT 12" back in the 90s. For some reason (probably sample clearances) it wasn't on the Capone and Noreaga album. Anyway the 12" had "True Confessions" on side A and "Thug Paradise" on side B. Then there was another song by Noreaga called "Married to Marijuana" that came out around that time that also wasn't on the War Report LP. And of course we all know about the "L.A. L.A." single.

So all in all there were 4 songs that never got officially released;

1. LA. L.A. (mixtape version) - 25 Ta Life
    2. Married to Marijuana - Noreaga
    3. True Confessions - Tragedy and Capone
    4. Thug Paradise - Tragedy and Capone

This was circa 96/97 during the mixtape era but before the internet, well, before napster.

From what I understand, Capone and Noreaga were about halfway done with the album when Capone got locked up. So Tragedy went in the studio and finished the album. That's why Tragedy is on so many songs on the War Report LP.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember one time somebody told me that Nas said that Jay Z said I was talking crazy about Nas at a show.

Gossip girl ? .

In any event I've never really listened to dude and I am a fan of CNN but they did much better without him than they did with him.
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LYING ASS, I posted about this once on here. I was there at ? 's when Jay performed and so did Tragedy. Tragedy literally said to the crowd "? NAS". Wow dude is lying, someone has to have footage of that night b
  • freethewave
    Options

Hold on.. This ain't the ? from the outlaws?????

Lol u jokin?cos he dead
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    LYING ASS, I posted about this once on here. I was there at ? 's when Jay performed and so did Tragedy. Tragedy literally said to the crowd "? NAS". Wow dude is lying, someone has to have footage of that night b

How long ago did this happen? It doesn't surprise me since his documentary sh**ed on NAS, they should of asked him about that. Trag is really trying to play innocent like he dont know what's up. Its messed up cause I remember Nas shouted out Trag and couple of other vets during his performance in QB.