DJ Paul Reveals Gangsta Boo's Departure From Da Mafia 6ix

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes u just have to let ? go
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    I mean lets keep it real. Gangsta Boo is the only in the group who can still rap or spit bars. Honestly, she is a very good rapper just hasn't found her niche in the rap game yet. DJ Paul grunting and screaming is trash, crunchy black lmao come on mane that ABC ? was cool back 5 years ago, but now everybody is ABC but at least they try so it does nothing no more due to all the ABC rappers. Koopsta Knicca singing sucks now. Its like he is whispering Krazy Bone killed him at his own style on the murder on my mind song on the mafia 6ix album. Paul, Koop, Crunchy how far do you really think that group is going now? Paul's 200 mph snare and hi hat rolls, and generic sound trap beats. I mean nobody really gives a ? about the mafia 6ix including one of its own members. I think boo didn't like the album and realize it really wasn't going to be big which it is not. I am a ? three 6 mafia fan, but its time to face it Paul on the beats is done and the group just sound generic now. The feel of them blending and vibing well in the studio is not there. Listen to the Dj Paul Drumma Boy album and listen to when a drumma boy beat comes on and DJ Paul's comes on. Pauls beats just sound generic and his flow sounds like he is constipated and angry.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaChat musta been in her ear.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damayor187 wrote: »
    I mean lets keep it real. Gangsta Boo is the only in the group who can still rap or spit bars. Honestly, she is a very good rapper just hasn't found her niche in the rap game yet. DJ Paul grunting and screaming is trash, crunchy black lmao come on mane that ABC ? was cool back 5 years ago, but now everybody is ABC but at least they try so it does nothing no more due to all the ABC rappers. Koopsta Knicca singing sucks now. Its like he is whispering Krazy Bone killed him at his own style on the murder on my mind song on the mafia 6ix album. Paul, Koop, Crunchy how far do you really think that group is going now? Paul's 200 mph snare and hi hat rolls, and generic sound trap beats. I mean nobody really gives a ? about the mafia 6ix including one of its own members. I think boo didn't like the album and realize it really wasn't going to be big which it is not. I am a ? three 6 mafia fan, but its time to face it Paul on the beats is done and the group just sound generic now. The feel of them blending and vibing well in the studio is not there. Listen to the Dj Paul Drumma Boy album and listen to when a drumma boy beat comes on and DJ Paul's comes on. Pauls beats just sound generic and his flow sounds like he is constipated and angry.

couldn't disagree with you more and I'm willing to bet ur the only 3 6 fan in the world who thinks most of that ? , I thought Koop was good on the mix tape and Paul been dropping quality on the low since they went solo, he been left that growling n unnecessary reverb alone, outside a couple verses on the tape boo was ehh/borderline ass, and lets not even mention her previous work w/o the mafia, ? I heard a single from her album with la chat yesterday n that ? was str8 ass homie, even the beat was ? and I'm a huge drumma boi fan, I do wish she stayed tho, idk how its gon go with just Paul crunch and koop

• Peezy_Jenkins
    All the beats on the tape and the chemistry sounded like nostalgic three 6 to me, mane that murder on my mind, body parts, been had hard, WHOO
  • EarPlug0128
    EarPlug0128 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    I can't stand this type of ? . They put out a stellar mixtape many months back and now this. Stuff like this makes me lose interest.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    LaChat musta been in her draws.

fixed....for accuracy of course
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangsta boo really thinks she can make it on her own lol ? sit yo ass down and play your position
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really thought gangsta boo went harder then paul nd koop on da 6ix commandments mixtape? Lmao ? no, i agree wit paul crunchy nd koop prolly wont generate a buzz but i strongly disagree with damayor187 paul came strong wit da beats on da tape as well
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangsta boo really thinks she can make it on her own lol ? sit yo ass down and play your position

She should've learned the first time but I guess she still on that dumb ? . She is not smart enough to have a record company. How you gon name yo company Crazy Lady Entertainment, that's a stupid name for a record label plus her ego so big that you'll think she is a multi million record selling artist.
  • T. Sanford
    Koop will do just fine as long as Paul is on the beats

Paul's work on Devil's Playground is classic Koop
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a project pat album......
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a project pat album......

He's with Juice and Wiz, but who knows if he'll ever get a release over there. All I know is 'Cheese & Dope 2' is bangin and still gets rotation in my whip.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Boo probably just got sick of pretendin that she was down with that Devil $hyt.

If I recall correctly, that's the reason why she separated herself in the first place.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

If I recall correctly, that's the reason why she separated herself in the first place.

I don't think that's the reason. Her new album with lachat is called witch and some of the clips I heard were kind of evil
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

I don't think that's the reason. Her new album with lachat is called witch and some of the clips I heard were kind of evil

Becuz she had went back to old Boo for Da Mafia6 wave id imagine
  • T. Sanford

Naw that wasn't the reason because they separated themselves from their horror core style years before, plus she admitted herself that it wasn't true.

I believe she left because her head was getting too big & thought she can fly solo but after her departure, she needed Paul & Juice beats.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    and drumma boi is a dope ass producer, grammy nominated all that, thats who she went too after leaving paul and juice, she with drum squad, but even he cant get her soundin right like paul and juice could, that just tells me she fell the ? off.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damayor187 wrote: »

She been in the game almost 20 years and you talkin about her not finding her niche yet. Go sit down .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Paul and Boo need to just go on and let it out the bag they been on some secret love ? for years. Every time something go wrong she act like a scorned baby mama towards dude
    I thought that was already known about them two..
  • T. Sanford
    Yea that ? Koop went off on the mixtape

"hook back up with Mafia 6ix, now them boys super sick, someeeeeeee ? "
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2014
    saw this on boo fb page, even got her fans shittin on paul and actin like she was the hardest lol

[img]https://scontent-a-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/p403x403/10418485_820078984687351_3653354570372909451_n.jpg[/img]
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so are we still getting three six mafia
  • T. Sanford
    Crunchy Black said Gangsta Boo is a backstabber