Is This How U Do A N!gga Who Owes U $: Some n!gga gets hands & "F#ck Yo Couch" feet put on him...

124»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    On Saturday, July 27, 2013 at approximately 3:30 p.m, James White (DOB 01/19/1985) was unresponsive when several then-unknown individuals brought him into the Muhlenberg Hospital Emergency Room.

These individuals never identified themselves and immediately exited the emergency room, said Park. White was later transferred to JFK Hospital in Edison, where he remained in critical condition and died on Monday. The investigation revealed that White had been assaulted prior to his hospitalization and the autopsy revealed that White died as a result of blunt force trauma and the manner as homicide.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chicity come get your uncle
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that was foul ass hell. I bet they are one of those type of people that is always flashing money in pictures but ready to die over $15. Somebody should've stopped it & told dude to leave before it got to that point

That's why I don't loan money anymore. One of the best ways to keep money is tell people that you are broke
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad there in jail. Get rid of them ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2014/04/two_brothers_indicted_in_beating_death_of_north_plainfield_man.html

Two brothers were indicted by a Union County grand jury today on charges they beat a North Plainfield man to death after arguing with him in Plainfield.

The indictment charged Larry Lowery, 24, of Piscataway, and Michael Lowery, 30, of Plainfield, with aggravated manslaughter in the July 27 fatal beating of James White, said Acting Union County Prosecutor Grace Park.

White, 28, was initially taken to the Muhlenberg campus of JFK Medical Center in Plainfield by unidentified men and was later transferred to the main hospital in Edison, where he died of blunt-force trauma two days after the attack, authorities have said.

The brothers fled from New Jersey to Delaware and eventually were arrested in Spring Lake, NC, after a traffic stop on Aug. 3.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That vid is foul any jury that sees that can do nuttin else but lock these monkeys up. Waste of 3 lives over a couple dollars.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On some real ? tho, what you think is supposed to happen when you borrow money and don't pay it back ?

I don't know if that's the situation here, ? we don't even really know what the situation was. The article doesn't even mention the video and it says some of this ? happened in 2013.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuckFace wrote: »
    DuckFace wrote: »
    Funny thing is all then punches and kicks and dudes was still conscious. Probably gonna wake up sore for a day or two.

Weak ass punches

Apparently he died 2 days later from his injuries.

he lasted longer then 2pac. Can't wait to see his album go diamond

thats ? up ducky
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they still fukk ? . and fukk the ? who aint stop it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Lowery?

tumblr_lkelohft481qarmz7o1_500.gif
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? gots to die
    he might be the type to feel blessed he wasn't killed.....

i have my suspicions those dudes weren't your normal upstanding tax paying citizens..

he might've gotten a severe asswhooping...but he was also given mercy

*reads news article*

Welp.