IC Dreams

OhMars
OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have you ever had an IC related dream, I experienced this the other night and im not even on here like that. It was extremely odd, especially because I dont know most of yalls faces, because of that most people in my dream where represented by celebrates.
Before I tell you the dream I want to say that this is no diss to anyone and that this is just what my subconscious happened to churn out.

Basically Kat invited everyone to a room to watch her strip. She starts and she's in a thong but here ass looks like a real live photoshop job, like outrageously big and disproportionate. Every few seconds she would stop and look back at the crowd and you all were looking like this.

brit_gum.gif

The only person that was geeked was deadeye, who was played by Danny Glover. And when it was all said and done everyone had their heads turned to the side, not looking, with their arms crossed. Everyone just walked out and looking ? .

Add on with your stories.

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dreamin about Kat my guy??

No beuno
  • OhMars
    I know it’s shameful, but I had absolutely no control over it, and i can’t explain why my subconscious went there
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew this was a Kat thread from the title...

@Kat another simp has expressed his feelings...play nicely
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Kat catching fish without a hook. White privilege, must be nice.
  • OhMars
    Not a kat thread and im far from a Kat simp, I just want to know if anyone else has had dreams involving IC members
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I had a dream I was watching a YouTube video NatesVlogs and I found out it was @Copper‌

Idk why.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I had a dream that I was back in high school & Kai was sitting beside me in class... She kept correcting the teacher and that's about all I remember lol

were y'all naked?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought yall didn't take this ? serious tho??? Yall having fantasies play out in yall sleep??

@Westie‌
    @LadyZee‌
    @OhMars‌
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Thought yall didn't take this ? serious tho??? Yall having fantasies play out in yall sleep??

@Westie‌
    @LadyZee‌
    @OhMars‌

Fantasy is quite a stretch I posted and watched a YouTube video. Idk where serious would come in.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a dream that I was back in high school & Kai was sitting beside me in class... She kept correcting the teacher and that's about all I remember lol

were y'all naked?

What sort've nudist high school did you go to?

did y'all kiss?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • Stew
    I coulda swore u already told the IC this ? bruh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did

? recycle threads, I recycle posts *shrugs*
  • Stew
    Nh just in case on my half
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interact long enough and it's bound to happen........(on a side-note) they need to bring back the IC smilies!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stew
    lol I remember that suite pics from Du. Hungry ass ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Another dream I had about a 2yrs ago that I never forgot,

I'm beating Ms. Southerns walls DOWN. Every trick I ever seen, I'm using it, she loving it (so I think). She hollering to the sun and I'm growling to the earth. I finish, hop up and point to the next ? in line *I think @ the time I had her and another white poster confused, no offenses to the other white poster but that's was the subject of the day* Next ? step up, it's Axel, full chopper suit and all. He spit 2 woat bars @ her feet, yes, his lips were @ her feet, and she soaked the mattress up. I couldn't believe it. All I could remember thinking was, man this chick so ready for a ? meat (II) that a few bars sounding like Silkk and she ready!

I been spitting woat ? to her ever since in hopes of her hitting up my inbox

it paid off tho I guess, all her 'c' words autocorrect to "Chicity"

#swerve

*@Black_Samson showed the many errors in this dream but ? it*
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I don't think about y'all like that offline.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    Another dream I had about a 2yrs ago that I never forgot,

I'm beating Ms. Southerns walls DOWN. Every trick I ever seen, I'm using it, she loving it (so I think). She hollering to the sun and I'm growling to the earth. I finish, hop up and point to the next ? in line *I think @ the time I had her and another white poster confused, no offenses to the other white poster but that's was the subject of the day* Next ? step up, it's Axel, full chopper suit and all. He spit 2 woat bars @ her feet, yes, his lips were @ her feet, and she soaked the mattress up. I couldn't believe it. All I could remember thinking was, man this chick so ready for a ? meat (II) that a few bars sounding like Silkk and she ready!

I been spitting woat ? to her ever since in hopes of her hitting up my inbox

it paid off tho I guess, all her 'c' words autocorrect to "Chicity"

#swerve

*@Black_Samson showed the many errors in this dream but ? it*

giphy.gif
  • Stew
    Stew wrote: »
    I coulda swore u already told the IC this ? bruh

Or he's having a recurring dream about you...

#StopItZee

Speaking of Zee, pretty sure I had a happy dream about her when we were dating. Don't remember how it went tho