Why Did Pac And His Crew Jump Orlando Anderson?

5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
The biggest mistake in the history of Hip Hop was when Pac and his crew jumped Orlando Anderson and kicked him when he was down.

Anybody know what sparked the beef?

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Wasn't it over a stolen Death Row chain
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5 Grand
    I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post Youtube videos, but when you watch Tupac kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down, the idea of Pac being a revolutionary or a prophet just sounds like nonsense.

Can you picture Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa or Minister Farrakhan kicking somebody when they're down?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge Knights clique was from M.O.B. Piru, & Orlando Anderson was from South Side Compton Crip. one of their main enemies.
  • 5 Grand
    So they just jumped him in front of everybody? That doesn't make any sense. Some people think that people from the hood are uncivilized and uncouth. Pac and them proved it that night.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Yeah but Pac didn't accomplish anything. If you compare Tupac to Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK, etc. They actually transformed governments. They impacted entire nations. They made the government rewrite the laws so that oppressed people could be free.

Tupac said, "Chino XL ? You Too"

How can you compare Tupac to Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mother Theresa?

2pac was a poet and song writer.like others who are great and successful in this field they inspire people through their words.some to write and others to reflect on what he spoke on.also from the black angle you could say he was a role model and spoke out about black struggle

What did mother theresa do?

and you cant take one bar from a tupac line and use it against him to some up his artistry.its funny you used that bar to down play his lyrics when it was infact that line which in turn ruined a rappers career

And your the one comparing them.you compared them at the start of your post and by the end you asked us "how can you compare them?"
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't it over a stolen Death Row chain

^^^^^This
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but Pac didn't accomplish anything. If you compare Tupac to Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK, etc. They actually transformed governments. They impacted entire nations. They made the government rewrite the laws so that oppressed people could be free.

2pac was a poet and song writer.like others who are great and successful in this field they inspire people through their words.some to write and others to reflect on what he spoke on.also from the black angle you could say he was a role model and spoke out about black struggle

and you cant take one bar from a tupac line and use it against him to some up his artistry.its funny you used that bar to down play his lyrics when it was infact that line which in turn ruined a rappers career

And your the one comparing them.you compared them at the start of your post and by the end you asked us "how can you compare them?"

Props, couldn't have said it better myself
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac shoulda left that situation for other ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy who got jumped for the chain is a ? ass ? . Why he had to tell pac to help him
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha when i saw the thread I thought Orlando Anderson was the name of this guy.. From Movies like "The Replacements" and "Evolution"

orlando-jones-as-harry-in-evolution-2001.jpg

I was like nooo ? way. But this dudes name it orlando jones. Forgot about the crips name lol.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    man only if my shoestrings wouldn't have been untied that night smh
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

all of those people you mentioned acheived what they did well into life. not one of them were recognized the way they are today when they were tupacs age. he made it pretty clear that he was going to move in that direction, if you are to believe the interviews.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    ? you are so ? stupid. please stop making threads
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man only if my shoestrings wouldn't have been untied that night smh

Trill ? bruh, I wished I never got caught up playing NBA Live 95 & missed my flight
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭

What did Mother Theresa do? More than 2pac did.

You are hands down the stupidest poster in the Reason. I've never seen a post from you that hasnt been ignorant. Someone drag this clown out back and put him out of his misery.

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did Mother Theresa do? More than 2pac did.

You are hands down the stupidest poster in the Reason. I've never seen a post from you that hasnt been ignorant. Someone drag this clown out back and put him out of his misery.

I asked what she did in relevance to the last post all you can come up with is "more than 2pac did".That doesnt even make any sense.

You know what stupid and ignorant means?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it was on sight for the Piru... And with all that adrenaline it d be hard to not involve yourself in the fight... What's crazy is didn't that idiot violate his probation by assaulting Orlando? So he was going back in... Had he not been shot
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puffy really started it. He was putting money on Death Row chains in 96'. Months prior, SSC robbed a chain from a death row affiliate
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    I guess it was on sight for the Piru... And with all that adrenaline it d be hard to not involve yourself in the fight... What's crazy is didn't that idiot violate his probation by assaulting Orlando? So he was going back in... Had he not been shot

Yep.............................he would've went to jail/prison if he not been killed that night smh.

In April of that year he received a 120 day suspended sentence for a gun charge. He was released in October 95 (I believe) so that's 2 probation violations in less than a year...he was def going back in

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Suge was on probation too, right?
  • 5 Grand
    ? you are so ? stupid. please stop making threads

Stop responding to my threads idiot

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post Youtube videos, but when you watch Tupac kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down, the idea of Pac being a revolutionary or a prophet just sounds like nonsense.

Can you picture Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa or Minister Farrakhan kicking somebody when they're down?

Can you imagine a thug ,a robber, a numbers runner ever being a revolutionary??.........

Oh wait
    malcolm-x5.jpg

Not comparing Tupac to Malcolm X you ? know what I'm saying ? lol