Why Did Pac And His Crew Jump Orlando Anderson?

Comments

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac got involved in some deep internal LA gang ? cause he wanted to ride for Tha Row.

All these dudes he was with was some real killers - Buntry, Al, Hen Dogg. These were all Suge's MOB homies and Pac wanted to be down.

That's why I hear this ? about Tupac wanting to leave Death Row and laugh...Pac was riding for Death Row. MOB on the back right arm, stomping out a SSC, dropping jewels in his songs

Enemies that wanna 'C' me...what it 'B' like?

So yeah, that's why he jumped Orlando.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this ? is really a thread
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he was ridin on his enemiessss
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Yeah but Pac didn't accomplish anything. If you compare Tupac to Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK, etc. They actually transformed governments. They impacted entire nations. They made the government rewrite the laws so that oppressed people could be free.

Tupac said, "Chino XL ? You Too"

How can you compare Tupac to Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mother Theresa?

2pac was a poet and song writer.like others who are great and successful in this field they inspire people through their words.some to write and others to reflect on what he spoke on.also from the black angle you could say he was a role model and spoke out about black struggle

What did mother theresa do?

and you cant take one bar from a tupac line and use it against him to some up his artistry.its funny you used that bar to down play his lyrics when it was infact that line which in turn ruined a rappers career

And your the one comparing them.you compared them at the start of your post and by the end you asked us "how can you compare them?"

I agree that Pac was a poet and songwriter and I agree that he inspired people through his music. But that's where it ends. There's another thread on this board talking abut the so-called "prophecies" that Tupac made. Pac wasn't a prophet or a revolutionary. He was simply a conscious rapper that knew his time was up. KRS, Ice Cube, Chuck D were all conscious rappers before Pac and they spoke on the troubles and ills of society but they weren't prophets either. They were just good MCs.

As far as Mother Theresa goes, she won a Nobel Prize. I'll let you do a google search.

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post Youtube videos, but when you watch Tupac kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down, the idea of Pac being a revolutionary or a prophet just sounds like nonsense.

Can you picture Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa or Minister Farrakhan kicking somebody when they're down?

All revolutionaries/prophets aren't nonviolent..So That's terrible logic
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he was ridin on his enemiessss

Plus he was drinking hennesseeeee
  • 5 Grand
    I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post Youtube videos, but when you watch Tupac kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down, the idea of Pac being a revolutionary or a prophet just sounds like nonsense.

Can you picture Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa or Minister Farrakhan kicking somebody when they're down?

Its not a matter of violence vs non-violence. Its a matter of not kicking somebody when they're down. If you kick somebody when they're down it means you don't know how to fight.

? kick people when they're down
  • TrillRussell

Its not a matter of violence vs non-violence. Its a matter of not kicking somebody when they're down. If you kick somebody when they're down it means you don't know how to fight.

That would make sense..If 2pac's punch wasn't the very thing that knocked him down..and I'm pretty sure if you messed with Malcolm X or Huey Newton at 25..they would've stomped a mudhole in a ? 's ass too..not saying he's on the same level as them..but he's cut from that cloth ..those are the people he studied..So bringing up people like Ghandi,Mother Teresa,or MLK doesn't make sense to begin with..
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please not this ? again..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in here acting like Malcolm X or MLK started gang banging in their 20s.

Dude didn't know if he wanted to be Bishop Tutu or Bishop from Juice, ultimately he chose the latter and earned the death he got.

Gangbangers get shot all the time.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

Dude didn't know if he wanted to be Bishop Tutu or Bishop from Juice, ultimately he chose the latter and earned the death he got.

When they started banging is irrelevant point is that X was troubled through his youth and early adulthood and then evolved into something else, not to put Pac on that level but to show that people can change. Dont get too technical with this.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

When they started banging is irrelevant point is that X was troubled through his youth and early adulthood and then evolved into something else, not to put Pac on that level but to show that people can change. Dont get too technical with this.
    That ? was 25. Gangbanging at 25 is some pathetic ? , especially when you a ballet and acting student that wouldn't even call a woman a ? . A backup dancing thug...you ? are sad.
  • 5 Grand

That would make sense..If 2pac's punch wasn't the very thing that knocked him down..and I'm pretty sure if you messed with Malcolm X or Huey Newton at 25..they would've stomped a mudhole in a ? 's ass too..not saying he's on the same level as them..but he's cut from that cloth ..those are the people he studied..So bringing up people like Ghandi,Mother Teresa,or MLK doesn't make sense to begin with..

He KICKED him when he was down. Name a style of martial arts where you kick the person when they're down.

Tupac didn't know how to fight. I'm all for self defense but kicking somebody when they're down isn't self defense. Its one of the worst things you can do in a fight and if you disagree, you don't know how to fight either.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

He KICKED him when he was down. Name a style of martial arts where you kick the person when they're down.

Tupac didn't know how to fight. I'm all for self defense but kicking somebody when they're down isn't self defense. Its one of the worst things you can do in a fight and if you disagree, you don't know how to fight either.

C'mon bruh, street fighting isn't a sport. Ain't no rules. Where I'm from, you get knocked down, you get stomp
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought suge was the one doing the kicking . I thought pac punched him and he drop and they were havin tassle on the ground
  • 5 Grand
    T. Sanford wrote: »

C'mon bruh, street fighting isn't a sport. Ain't no rules. Where I'm from, you get knocked down, you get stomp

There's a difference between stomping and kicking. There's two rules to a street fight;

1. Don't blink
    2. Don't kick anybody when they're down

Where I'm from if you kick people when they're down people will ? you. That's why ? kick people when they're down.
  • TrillRussell
    edited May 2014

So If I hit A ? with A 2 piece and A biscuit.and he falls..It's ? made for me to stomp him out?.even though it was my punches that put him on the floor?..is this what you're saying?
  • 5 Grand
    ^^^see my post above
  • TrillRussell

There's a difference between stomping and kicking. There's two rules to a street fight;

1. Don't blink

Where I'm from if you kick people when they're down people will ? you. That's why ? kick people when they're down.

I'll put it this way..If all it takes is A couple left hooks and A upper cut to put you on your back..you deserve to get kicked/stomped the ? out..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Don't blink

Them ? wasn't thinking about no rules that night. That was a intense night & they caught a rival gang member who was looking for trouble slipping. Pac or Suge ain't finna grab each other & be like "no kicking, it's not respectful". Its a street fight, unorganized fighting, you get knocked down then prepare for the worst or get yo ass back up
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S really be posting on some just fell out the ? ?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Don't blink

I'll put it this way..If all it takes is A couple left hooks and A upper cut to put you on your back..you deserve to get kicked/stomped the ? out..

Now this is up for ignorant post of the year. People get knocked stone cold all the time with one punch, but you're saying if you can't absorb two left hooks and a uppercut you're a ? and deserved to get stomped. I'm taking it you've never watched a professional prizefight or a legitimate streetfight. Go talk some ? to Dan Henderson, you wouldn't survive a shoulder shrug from that ? let alone a punch.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but Pac didn't accomplish anything. If you compare Tupac to Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK, etc. They actually transformed governments. They impacted entire nations. They made the government rewrite the laws so that oppressed people could be free.

Tupac said, "Chino XL ? You Too"

How can you compare Tupac to Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mother Theresa?

2pac was a poet and song writer.like others who are great and successful in this field they inspire people through their words.some to write and others to reflect on what he spoke on.also from the black angle you could say he was a role model and spoke out about black struggle

What did mother theresa do?

and you cant take one bar from a tupac line and use it against him to some up his artistry.its funny you used that bar to down play his lyrics when it was infact that line which in turn ruined a rappers career

And your the one comparing them.you compared them at the start of your post and by the end you asked us "how can you compare them?"

I agree that Pac was a poet and songwriter and I agree that he inspired people through his music. But that's where it ends. There's another thread on this board talking abut the so-called "prophecies" that Tupac made. Pac wasn't a prophet or a revolutionary. He was simply a conscious rapper that knew his time was up. KRS, Ice Cube, Chuck D were all conscious rappers before Pac and they spoke on the troubles and ills of society but they weren't prophets either. They were just good MCs.

As far as Mother Theresa goes, she won a Nobel Prize. I'll let you do a google search.

Cmon bruh,at least take in somethin i said and not rearrange the argument

1st off the prophecies thread is about things 2pac said alive that appears could be seen as coming true.no one actually thinks pac can predict the future.the revolutionary part,your again,the one sayin it and not speakin on what revolution so again,no harm on 2pac

You agree that pac was a great song writer and poet but "thats where it ends".thats not enough?.what more do you want from a poet and song writer.also if he inspired people and got people to think a certain way who are you to say he didint?

"He was simply a conscious rapper that knew his time was up?"

He did more than jus conscious type songs as you well know.and for the "knew his time was up"part.you dont think him knowin he was gona be killed,write a bunch of songs about it and his paranoia,and then it happening is in no way incrdeble?

And the last part im assumin you used google to find out for youself what mother theresa did which really undermines your point.You came back with an award.So ? what.Thats your argument and example?so she meant nothing to you but you found out she won and an award and now shes over pac in "things done"and a revolutionary stand point of view.

Ill finish with this.If people put pac up there as somethin bigger than you think he is,let them.cos for them it mite be.To make him out to be less jus seems pointless and imposing ? that no one wants to hear.like"hey 2pac isnt as great as you think he is"how do you know how great he is.and why should i change opinion on what you think abou himt.your main point was there are other/better revolutioners.Gd for them.Doesnt/shouldnt take anythin away from what 2pac did
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac didn't gave a ? about anything. He didn't care if you was a crip or a blood. He didn't ever care if you was a cop. People like Pac don't live long. I respect Pac for not taking ? from anyone.

Still he had everything. Money, finest ladies, great mother, he was a movie star, rapstar. Quincy Jones daughter loved him & Quincy Jones loved him. I mean whata ? ? I don't know what the problem was maybe that ? with his father hunt him.

Let the man rest in peace. Wish he was here today. People do misstakes. Nobody perfect.

\Supergangster.

i guess the problem was the wrong crowd
    +alotta alcohol and ? + adrenalin from the tyson fight
  • 5 Grand

1. Don't blink

Don't use the words "stomp" and "kick" interchangeably. You can't kick people when they are down. Look what happened to Tupac.