Options
1235»

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Doesn't matter.

We see it how we see it and we're doing way too much going back and forth. We aren't changing stances. It is what it is.

Na bruh, ain't no "we", just you. I don't think anyone was as biased against this family as you were.

You don't even see anything wrong with the procedure they use - even when no drugs are found, no weapons are found, they don't know who was in the house, and they almost killed a baby - for nothing.

All you can do is focus on what the cops assumed to be the situation.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All we know for sure is the police acted haphazardly and their actions lead directly to a child being left in critical condition

I don't see what's left to discuss
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All we know for sure is the police acted haphazardly and their actions lead directly to a child being left in critical condition

Its the parents fault. The crib shouldve been bomb-proof, duh! - vibe
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i honestly dont see how its anybody's fault. I mean if it is a drug raid with probable cause then you gotta charge it to the game that the baby got ? up by the grenade just happening to go in the crib.

I understand the outrage but I mean if the cops is targeting your crib, (not the baby's lol) then its kinda your fault you have a kid in that kinda environment. But then again, I aint read really so idk
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    The parents didn't have a grenade around the kid.

You can argue the other dangers of supposedly selling drugs around your kid, but that's not what happened here.

What happened was, "The cops through a grenade into a child's crib.".

This is true but had no drugs been sold...no raid would have occurred and no grenade would have been thrown.
    Cause and effect. Choices and repercussions.
    The cops still share the bulk of the blame and I think their actions were extreme and questionable as they usually are in these cases. However, let's not absolve the other individuals for the part they played in creating a "risky" environment.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Its the parents fault. The crib shouldve been bomb-proof, duh! - vibe

And weren't the parents just visiting the homeowner? Lol
  • ConflictSucks
    ConflictSucks Members Posts: 43
    Options
    "It's not clear if any drugs were found in the raid"

unless there were drugs it is foul.
    Cops acted recklessly when no law was broken
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options