By birth or By choice

Options
jetlifebih
jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
With Antoine Dodson being openly ? then announcing that religion cured his ? tendencies and having a new born baby does that confirm that being ? is a choice and not born that way???

I've always believed that people CHOSE to be ? , I have ? family member(s) that are immediate but I've never questioned them because I don't really so it doesn't effect my stance on this but I understand you can't help who you are attracted too but you can help by not acting on it. Just like pedophiles, and cross dressers and people who are addicted to weird stuff, you may like that stuff but you don't have to act on it

What are yalls thoughts?? Anybody who believe your born ? change your mind?? Do yall think this dude is really changed?? Or a publicity stunt?? Lastly is being ? or a ? a choice or are you born that way??

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antoine Dodson got a baby?

Lol...that's how AIDS spread

These hoes are nasty
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then again, @ItzGravitation‌ was able to straighten himself out..kinda.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's still ? .

His Facebook page popped up on the "sponsored/trending" feed the other day. So I went to the page and was reading comments, dude is still ? and the believers are ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    Also, you're born that way.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think there is one answer to the question.

I feel like some are born ? and some choose to switch sides due to their individual circumstances.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antoine Dodson realized that he is the descendant of the TRUE Jews. That lead him to seek the Most High. And in turn, he renounced his abominable ways. Thats the power of the holy spirit working. Im happy for bruh.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    To answer the question....everyone chooses their actions. Its definatley a choice.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no such thing as "used to be ? ", dude is ? and he pretending to be straight.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giving the way human sexuality progresses id say its a choice through conditioning like everything else (aside ethnicity).

That "born this way" thing is just a defensive statement born of taboo. Eventually we will come to terms with the fact that people are sponges and just absorb whats around them.

• jetlifebih
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

You MAY be born with the attraction but its a choice to act on it you don't subconsciously put a dudes ? in your mouth that's like believing your gf tripped and fell on my ? (not your but you know the lies)
  • Copper
    Options
    Once you suck a ? ain't no turning back. That choice is concrete
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is for whoever nosigned me.

If your a thief...change your ways and stop stealing....are you still considered a thief?

Praise The Most High!

http://youtu.be/tFMHpuuqkBY
  • VIBE
    Options
    DonPePe wrote: »

You MAY be born with the attraction but its a choice to act on it you don't subconsciously put a dudes ? in your mouth that's like believing your gf tripped and fell on my ? (not your but you know the lies)

cs

You're born w the attraction, nothing you can or will do can stop it. I never chose to be straight, never did I consciously decide if I liked girls or guys. I naturally am attracted to women, I have no reason to question that.

Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex. They don't consciously decide this. They're full blown ? . It is what it is.

Are there people who decide that they wanna chose to do certain ? , though? Yes. But that has nothing to do w the natural attraction part.

I have two ? uncles, one ? aunt and I've met many ? people. Those who I was comfortable asking, I asked if it was a choice or something they were born w.

All of them responded they were born that way. So do all other homos.

Tyler Perry is ? but he says he will never act on it. You'll never see him w a woman, why? Because he ? . He's not attracted to women like straight men are. Plus, he's a Christian. There isn't a magical way out of being ? . He's said he will always be ? but not act upon it.

I don't see why it's such a big deal to people, though.
  • Copper
    Options
    People can't tell you if their born a certain way or not
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You arent born with attraction. You are conditioned to attraction until you actually gain sexuality during adolescence.

I have 2 ? cousins that will never admit it, but the rest of the fam pretty much knows grandpa toyed with them.

We need to be able to share experiences that lead up to human activities instead of believing people are predisposed to them.

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam, either you are attracted to people of the same sex or you ain't. Seriously. It's not that hard of a concept.

I fail to see how having a baby with a woman is proof that a person is no longer attracted to men. It's just proof that he dropped sauce in a woman. *shrugs*

There are plenty of people who are attracted to the same sex and just haven't acted on it for whatever reason. They person is just as ? as the dude who ? mad dude and spends all his time on the weekend at a ? club.

Then again, this may be another case of people on the IC making up their own definitions of words to fit their narrative. I'ma let it rock.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i'm not sure why anyone would choose to be ? given all the ? they get for it.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

cs

You're born w the attraction, nothing you can or will do can stop it. I never chose to be straight, never did I consciously decide if I liked girls or guys. I naturally am attracted to women, I have no reason to question that.

Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex. They don't consciously decide this. They're full blown ? . It is what it is.

Are there people who decide that they wanna chose to do certain ? , though? Yes. But that has nothing to do w the natural attraction part.

I have two ? uncles, one ? aunt and I've met many ? people. Those who I was comfortable asking, I asked if it was a choice or something they were born w.

Tyler Perry is ? but he says he will never act on it. You'll never see him w a woman, why? Because he ? . He's not attracted to women like straight men are. Plus, he's a Christian. There isn't a magical way out of being ? . He's said he will always be ? but not act upon it.

Were anyone in your family molested?? Tyler Perry said he was which I think is the reason
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cs

Tyler Perry is a clown. This post - if true - makes him even MORE of a clown.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    People can't tell you if their born a certain way or not

Were you born straight?

Did you consciously decide if you like men or women?

Or, was it without question, natural, something you never had to think about?