August Alsina Lashes Out At Crowd After Losing Hat At Concert

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
August Alsina's show in Little Rock, Arkansas last night was cut short by the singer when his hat went missing after he crowd surfed.

Although his music shows little sign of it, R&B crooner August Alsina has quite the temper. We've already seen it flare up in a beef with Trey Songz and a resulting 106 & Park incident, but last night he also let it loose on some fans at his Little Rock concert. Towards the end of his performance of "Kissin' On My Tattoos," Alsina leaned back and crowd surfed for a few seconds, only to return without his hat.

The missing hat, apparently given to him by his late brother, brought on Alsina's wrath. He ordered the music to stop and then confronted the audience:

“Who got the hat?! On some G ? ! Don’t play with me like that, my ? ,” he said. “I came out here to ? with y’all so if you got it, ain’t NOBODY leaving out this ? until I get it back, Straight up! Where it’s at? Or we gon' cause a muthafuckin' riot in this ? . Where it’s at?"

After a few more seconds of chaos, Alsina declared that the show was over, much to the dismay of many in the crowd. Afterward, Alsina's Twitter showed no signs of his anger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2WK_Is-2s#t=79

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r&b cats shouldn't be crowdsurfing anyway
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he claim its just him being real and not taking no ? or whatever, but this bruh be on some extra ? , he gon mess up his spotlight.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol he gonna end up getting into a brawl for it all like trey did, but I hope his career can take the hit Smh why would you wear something like that and jump in the crowd ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ thread title.
    Dude is mentally disturbed.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude shoulda took the hat off before he crowd surfed.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? doin' too much...
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, August Alsina acted like a diva like he always does. Now what? What's left to discuss other then stating the obvious and moving on? What interesting debate will get sparked behind weak threads like these?

No shade @ TS but this sh*t is getting a little tired. Clogging up the first page with copy and pasted irrelevant stories and gossip from these urban gossip sites. I can go to these Bossip/ Nicole Bitchie/ Balleralert/ Madam Noire/ / Vladtv type sites if I'd want that. None of these threads do numbers like that on here anyway. Come to think of it August Alsina ain't even a rapper so why are threads like these allowed to sustain in The Reason in the first place?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Ok, August Alsina acted like a diva like he always does. Now what? What's left to discuss other then stating the obvious and moving on? What interesting debate will get sparked behind weak threads like these?

No shade @ TS but this sh*t is getting a little tired. Clogging up the first page with copy and pasted irrelevant stories and gossip from these urban gossip sites. I can go to these Bossip/ Nicole Bitchie/ Balleralert/ Madam Noire/ / Vladtv type sites if I'd want that. None of these threads do numbers like that on here anyway. Come to think of it August Alsina ain't even a rapper so why are threads like these allowed to sustain in The Reason in the first place?

We gonna act like ? dont be gossiping on here all the time though? And its not just dude. These types of threads done always got posted so it aint just him and they usually get at least like 20 responses. ? here not above 'tea time' or whatever they like to call it lol
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody need to put them paws on him. He act to tough. Leave him in Chicago for a week
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you mad bruh ? LOL. You all up in your feelings tho
  • gltio
    gltio Members, Writer Posts: 46
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

We gonna act like ? dont be gossiping on here all the time though? And its not just dude. These types of threads done always got posted so it aint just him and they usually get at least like 20 responses. ? here not above 'tea time' or whatever they like to call it lol
    Not gonna go back & forth with you on this one but you didn't dispute anything I said and what you said can be applied to anyone who states his opinion on something he doesn't like. Like when someone says he doesn't like the fact the ? lifestyle is pushed like it's normal in the mainstream media (just an example, not my opinion and I got not problem with ? ), someone else can say there have always been ? and it's not one media outlet promoting that lifestyle etc. With that way of thinking nobody can say anything and sh*t stays the same or get worse.

No'one is saying threads like these didn't always get made but that sh*t has gotten progressively worse and nowadays it's taking up like 40% of the first page. It's a lazy way of making threads, anyone can do that sh*t, they rarely spark any interesting debates and like I said, if I wanted to see these Nicole Bitchie/ bossip styled threads I'd hit up that site.
    To make matters worse all these threads are made by one or a few posters.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

Not gonna go back & forth with you on this one but you didn't dispute anything I said and what you said can be applied to anyone who states his opinion on something he doesn't like. Like when someone says he doesn't like the fact the ? lifestyle is pushed like it's normal in the mainstream media (just an example, not my opinion and I got not problem with ? ), someone else can say there have always been ? and it's not one media outlet promoting that lifestyle etc. With that way of thinking nobody can say anything and sh*t stays the same or get worse.

No'one is saying threads like these didn't always get made but that sh*t has gotten progressively worse and nowadays it's taking up like 40% of the first page. It's a lazy way of making threads, anyone can do that sh*t, they rarely spark any interesting debates and like I said, if I wanted to see these Nicole Bitchie/ bossip styled threads I'd hit up that site.
    To make matters worse all these threads are made by one or a few posters.

Wasn't trying to dispute what you said. I dont know to me this forum has always been inundated with bs and gossip threads, not that I dont partake in many of em. The point was you just have to weed through the bs like everyone else because many are interested in these types of things, legendary roast threads come from this typa ? . ? you've contributed at least two posts urself lol
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened on 106? Who is August Alsina?

*sips Chai Latte*