August Alsina Lashes Out At Crowd After Losing Hat At Concert

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    e650 wrote: »
    somebody need to put them paws on him. He act to tough. Leave him in Chicago for a week

The ? from new Orleans..... I doubt he care where he at....

BTW little rock ain't "Beverly Hills" eather....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    naw he just a hood dude who can sing, he just can seperate hi new orleans background from his music, he acting up on TV, fighting rappers and they crews, punking trey songs...

lol its hilarious to me

i also understand how important the hat is.

He a good dude, he is raising his dead brother's two daughters as his own, moved them in with him and giving them the money he is making

Listening to his interviews I saw him do after that 106 ? it seems like he's one of those people that thinks being "real" or saying something "real" means always offending people or saying what's on your mind with no filter. That's not being real, that's just not having a filter. There's a difference and he hasnt learned it yet
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard of this ? , buy he seems real extra.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    naw he just a hood dude who can sing, he just can seperate hi new orleans background from his music, he acting up on TV, fighting rappers and they crews, punking trey songs...

lol its hilarious to me

He a good dude, he is raising his dead brother's two daughters as his own, moved them in with him and giving them the money he is making

Listening to his interviews I saw him do after that 106 ? it seems like he's one of those people that thinks being "real" or saying something "real" means always offending people or saying what's on your mind with no filter. That's not being real, that's just not having a filter. There's a difference and he hasnt learned it yet

That's because he's ignorant and has been brought up to take pride in foolish behavior. He's no different than most of these ? .
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol "my grandmama gave me that chain" ass ? ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They brought them tasers out
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? could have just calmly said, "can you guys pass the hat forward. My brother that passed away gave it to me and it has sentimental value to me." And I promise you it would have made it's way up front eventually.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

lol its hilarious to me

That ? apologized to Trey Songz publicly. Looks like Trey punked him lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm supprised he didn't whip out the heater and pull a hold up.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "fighting rappers" aint exactly the badge of honor it use to be my ? ...

im sorry it just aint.

these ? nowadays woulda got that work from Another Bad Creation...in their prime.

Yeah, but BBD and Boys 2 Men had their backs... they made the Fresh Prince move across the country...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If I was an artist, ain't no way I'd be crowd surfing at shows. All them strange hands, somebody going for my wallet, then all it takes is for one person to ? around and drop you.

Wait a minute...
    Ben E wrote: »
    What happened on 106? Who is August Alsina?

*sips Chai Latte*

Google has shown me we got another one of these tea sipping metro's. SMH. Rebuke that ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beefs with Trey Songz becuz, lets face it, you're his mini-me ✓

barks on the 106 & park host on live TV over said beef ✓

throws a ? fit over a hat and deads the $how ✓

3 strikes, u out... r&b singers aint irreplaceable...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

nah man ? this ? , ? that hat, and ? his feelings.

that ? going thru ? i've been dealing with my daughters about all year.

"dont take your good toys outside if you dont want them broken or stolen."

? a grown ass man and never learned the lesson "play clothes" was suppose to teach...

gotdamn shame.

Ya know broseph...with your rants and all, you come across a lot like these ligt skin nggas you rail against. Very emotional

1322401394150.jpg

Ijs...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When that happens most level headed artist will say they got a grand cash for whoever brings them their property back. And 10/10 they get it back.

Man this ? a NEW artist, he probably aint got no racks to be bribing fans.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ? could have just calmly said, "can you guys pass the hat forward. My brother that passed away gave it to me and it has sentimental value to me." And I promise you it would have made it's way up front eventually.

Maybe not tho in this day and age of profiting off merchandise off ebay. Nawl thay calm approach wouldna worked. Osirus Jenkins up there had the right idea about what may have had a better chance working, I just dought Alsina got the dollars for it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet not see none of yall in a thread defending a chick that gets ? for wearing something suggestive.

Im not defending this ? either.