who would you rather be, Benzino or Ja Rule?

Options
Mvpbrodie93
Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
whos in a better position RIGHT NOW

the man who ruined the source?

or the man with the biggest fall off in rap history?

Comments

• TheKing203
    TheKing203 Banned Users Posts: 724
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt want to be either of them ? .Im surprised they aint commit suicide yet
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TheKing203 wrote: »
    i would want to be either of them ? .Im surprised they aint commit suicide yet

lol
    10 characters
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ruleyork....ja rule has 4 solo platinum plaquez on da wall that ? cuuuurly cant even say that..
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ummm this is a double negative. I'd be okay still being me!!!
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TheKing203 wrote: »
    i wouldnt want to be either of them ? .Im surprised they aint commit suicide yet

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ruleyork....ja rule has 4 solo platinum plaquez on da wall that ? cuuuurly cant even say that..

Yeah and 50 Cent is worth 500 million dollars......Ja Rule can't say that either.......STAY ON TOPIC!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    which one has more money?
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Myself........
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Yeah and 50 Cent is worth 500 million dollars......Ja Rule can't say that either.......STAY ON TOPIC!!!

i am on topik & fuuk cuuurlyz ? $$$ that aint got ? 2 do wit musik....
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i am on topik & fuuk cuuurlyz ? $$$ that aint got ? 2 do wit musik....

Okay i'll play your game....... 7x platinum album> 4 platinum albums any day of the week!!!!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Okay i'll play your game....... 7x platinum album> 4 platinum albums any day of the week!!!!

but cuuurly need'd a white racist redneck 2 b a platinum sellin artist so fuuuk his sellz 2 cuz he CHEAT'D....
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but cuuurly need'd a white racist redneck 2 b a platinum sellin artist so fuuuk his sellz 2 cuz he CHEAT'D....

HA HA GOTCHA!!!!!!!! You tried to bring up that 4 platinum albums and hit you with GRODT sold more than those four albums and he cheated LMAO!!!!!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i would rather be ja rule, he one hit away from being back in the industry. benzino is a neva was and ? don't read magazines no mo. they just look at tha ? booties.

Lol

10 characters
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options

Don't lie you have GRODT in your collection
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i would rather be ja rule, he one hit away from being back in the industry. benzino is a neva was and ? don't read magazines no mo. they just look at tha ? booties.

I don't know homie. He has been one hit from being relavant for a LOOONNNG time and still hasn't been able to get it. But then Benzino I have absolutely no respect for they way he turned the Source into his own way to stay relevant
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Neither, both are lames to me.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HA HA GOTCHA!!!!!!!! You tried to bring up that 4 platinum albums and hit you with GRODT sold more than those four albums and he cheated LMAO!!!!!

lol itz da truth tho if u think cuuurly was about 2 b a platinum sellin artist on COLUMBIA as BOO BOO ya a fool da redneck made that ? cuuurly a platinum sellin artist & thatz a FACT so fuuuk cuuurlyz sellz like i said b4 cuz he cheat'd ja aint need no white boy 2 b a platinum sellin artist...
    Don't lie you have GRODT in your collection

i had da BOOTLEG & that trash has been n da TRASH!!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ ja rule still went GOLD(BIME) & PLATINUM(RULE) after cuuuurly drop'd that ? grodt n 03...
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol itz da truth tho if u think cuuurly was about 2 b a platinum sellin artist on COLUMBIA as BOO BOO ya a fool da redneck made that ? cuuurly a platinum sellin artist & thatz a FACT so fuuuk cuuurlyz sellz like i said b4 cuz he cheat'd ja aint need no white boy 2 b a platinum sellin artist...

Honestly 50 did that himself. You forget that before 50 even signed that deal he DOMINATED the mixtape game. But honestly who gives a ? platinum is platinum as long as its legal!!!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options

Honestly 50 did that himself. You forget that before 50 even signed that deal he DOMINATED the mixtape game. But honestly who gives a ? platinum is platinum as long as its legal!!!

i dont care wat u say BOO BOO wasnt gonna b a platinum sellin artist on columbia thatz y columbia was so quick 2 drop him after he got pop'd da white boy made cuuurly a platinum sellin artist
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mvpbrodie93 laughed at me when i said that. that's funny, but um....all it take is one hit record. fans have short term memory loss nowadays. u have somethin they like and they'll ? w/ u. they dam show don't care about 50 nowhere near as much as they used to. he wouldn't have to worry about the fans being biased against him anymore.

It may have been some brainless fans but Ja did that ? to himself by goin totally lame. Now we are all about image in this rap game right PLEASE ANYBODY EXPLAIN THIS??????THIS IS WHAT KILLED JA RULE MAKING ? LIKE THIS!!!!
  • hnic1978
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont care wat u say BOO BOO wasnt gonna b a platinum sellin artist on columbia thatz y columbia was so quick 2 drop him after he got pop'd da white boy made cuuurly a platinum sellin artist

Like i said does it matter cuz it was done legally????
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    & this is wat ? 'd cuuurly tryna b ja & ashanti smh....
    Like i said does it matter cuz it was done legally????

yeah but ill neva respect cuuurlyz sellz cuz he CHEAT'D....
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ja Rule, defintelty...haters cant even deny that hes dropped some dope songs back in the day,

you can talk about ja without talking about eminem and 50 cent

Iv never in my life heard anyone talking about benzino without it being related to eminem serving him...id much rather be known as someone who was at least hot for a while and fell off instead of some noname who is only known for getting ? lyrically
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options

True ?

10 characters