batman vs spiderman

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Quite Comical

batman vs spiderman 23 votes

spiderman
82%
[Deleted User]gnsveikurimiamivice305clairvoyanceMorganFreemanKingCoolJoeThe Lonious MonkCainStoneColdMikeyKairoDrMindbender122ParallelLord_Hades_08BoldChildJonah 2.0TheManInBlack4.0MasterfultechBangEm_Bart 19 votes
batman
17%
dalyricalbanditYoung GunnerevoljeanyesAlkinduz 4 votes

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    batman
    BATRAID SPRAY
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    spiderman
    sSpider sense makes spidey easily superior to bat
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman
    This Batman horseshit gotta end.
    I wasn't even cool with him just up and beating the punishers ass in that marvel, dc crossover, foh.

Bats cool but this cracka is not unbeatable.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman
    Parallel wrote: »
    I think Spidey would win but I don't think the direct webbing of batman would factor in. Not out of the realm of logic to think Bruce would create a suit that can't be "stuck".

I don't think Spidey needs it though. Speed/strength/sense is enough to win.

Why on earth would Batman have a suit that wouldn't be "stuck"?

You know the character lost when their fan base creates one-sided prep time.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman stay getting punched by humans though.....

i mean every one of his adversaries wasn't super powered....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman
    Cause he doesn't hit his rogues gallery full force. That's been stated. If Spiderman was to hit doc ock or even wolverine fullblast he's permanently damaging them, maybe worse.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spidey wins with relative ease
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this batman ? has got to stop tho......superman can move WAY faster than a normal humans reaction could react....so how n the blue ? can batman beat superman. Nobody in the comic section still has gave me a answer to that
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    batman
    Its the character, Bats is human, a detective, uses the shadows as his advantage...and the legendary "prep" time has become part of the writing, its one of his powers just like superman is overpowered.

now ofcourse certain comics and animated movies made him seem invinceble due to prep time and I understand the hate lol.

but this is all scenario based. Depending on the situation ofcourse Bats could beat Spidey.

and yes due to prep time/unlimited resources and all thr other ? Bruce Wane has, feeling mad? Well that is the Batman. Thats the character. Take away all the resources etc and he's just a master martial artist.

shrugs
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    batman
    Taking away or getting mad at Bats prep time/style, is like taking away the sun from Superman or Spidey's webbing.

its part of the character.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RajaMonyet wrote: »
    Taking away or getting mad at Bats prep time/style, is like taking away the sun from Superman or Spidey's webbing.

its part of the character.

Agreed though Spidey would win intially.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman
    Are people forgetting that Spidey has prep-time too?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    batman
    with prep time Bats can beat the reader
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    spiderman
    Bats will often when due to popularity, but in reality spidey would beat the ? out of Batman.

^ @ bold, lol
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spiderman
    Not as easy as you think but spidey wins this, 6/10.
  • veikuri
    Options
    spiderman
    veikuri wrote: »
    I think Spidey would win but I don't think the direct webbing of batman would factor in. Not out of the realm of logic to think Bruce would create a suit that can't be "stuck".

I don't think Spidey needs it though. Speed/strength/sense is enough to win.

Why on earth would Batman have a suit that wouldn't be "stuck"?

You know the character lost when their fan base creates one-sided prep time.

He has a way to beat all justice League members if it comes down to it right? If that's true and Spidey all of a sudden exists in his universe it's not out of the realm of possibilities to already have a plan for him prior to a fight.

You sound stupid.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL DO REALIZE THAT BATS IS 100%HUMAN...RIGHT?

YALL HAD THIS ? BEATIN SUPERMAN, SO THIS THREAD IS NO SURPRISE
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha, this thread have truly convince me that Batman Prep time is the greatest weapon in all of comics. Batman with prep time will whoop every character ass.

Batman Prep time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity gems.

• veikuri
    Options
    spiderman
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ha, this thread have truly convince me that Batman Prep time is the greatest weapon in all of comics. Batman with prep time will whoop every character ass.

Batman Prep time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity gems.

How do you explain Batman losing to Superman in every encounter in a canon universe? This is Batman with a full body krytonite aura btw.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bane broke this ? back but he beats everyone else? smh one super punch will ? him
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    batman
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Bane broke this ? back but he beats everyone else? smh one super punch will ? him

That was after Bane broke out all the criminals of Arkham and the bat spend all night getting them ? back in line, went Home all messed up n tired just to see Bane waiting for him in the batcave on that 'I planned this all along' ? .
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    batman
    With all the resources Batman has at his disposal, you would phantom he would be able to beat spiderman.
  • veikuri
    Options
    spiderman
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    With all the resources Batman has at his disposal, you would phantom he would be able to beat spiderman.

Which is nullified with spider senses.