Soooo.... Nobody Mentioning how McCants out here snitching on UNC?

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides playing ball, he didn't do ? in college. ? took his test for him so he can pass & stay on the team. His team won a chip in 2005. The stars on the team shouldnt had played because its a great chance their grades would be unsatisfactory without ? taking tests for them. So he basically don't want the younger generations going through that in the future.

Its ? up cause if he became a superstar in the A, he wouldn't say ? about this. This ? only knew basketball, became a professional b ball player & ? that up somehow. He could have stood up back then when everyone in UNC knew he was dumb as ? .

SMH @ "not wanting the younger generations going through that in the future" as if it was some kinda burden on them. Those college athletes take pride in that ? . Hell, Charles Barkley still brags about having "nerds" take his tests for him when he was at Auburn.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? should move to India or some ? .

*just thought about if ? did this for Jordan in UNC*

imagine that ? !
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was only in nba for 4 yrs....avg nba career is 5 yrs I read somewhere.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jawad Williams from that 05 squad is my homies half brother he said he was a ? ass ? also ...I don't even think jawad got drafted initially
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time I seen Rashad McCants he was on stage with Bryant McKinnie and Rick Ross ? as ? dancing like an idiot and flashing gang sings.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that shut I haven't gotten into college ball like that but Imo you snitching on people the latest led you to mills for no reason duck that ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the mafia breaks his legs
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitches get stitches, but not in their britches.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got through college without having to pay a dime, and to the nba, though he wasn't that good (still making millions). It's pretty obvious that a lot of college athletes don't do ? and still pass, its takes so much damn commitment. He snitched, and put them under the bus

they should known something was going on way back when this gem dropped
    peppers_trans_1.png
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    lmao look like my GPA after my first 2 years
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rashas McCants was a known headcase for YEARS not surprised he did some ? like dis lls
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? given

Programs use these ? and if a basketball coach Cnt make sure 15 players are handling their business, then ? him and the whole program

Shows they dnt give a ? about the players

Mc cants still my favorite Tar Heel

Label my ? crazy cause they dnt understand him
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    No ? given

Programs use these ? and if a basketball coach Cnt make sure 15 players are handling their business, then ? him and the whole program

He was my favorite player on that 05 squad & 1 of my favorite Herks ever...but he ain't normal bruh. I remember him saying that Matt Doherty asked him to go see a sports psychiatrist/therapists.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? given

College students are often referred to as kids, but they aren't children. You can't make a 20 y/o man give a ? about school if the only reason he's there is to try and get into the NBA.
  • R.D.
    Options
    No ? given

College students are often referred to as kids, but they aren't children. You can't make a 20 y/o man give a ? about school if the only reason he's there is to try and get into the NBA.

Then he doesn't play !

Don't get much simpler than that.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Good to see that people can't use the "Getting a Top Notch Education" for not paying athletes
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes gettin live interviewed today im expecting some wild ? to be said
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Hes gettin live interviewed today im expecting some wild ? to be said

charlotteobserver.com/2014/06/11/4969934/back-on-espn-mccants-responds.html#.U5jMQdq9KK0
    Back on ESPN, McCants responds to Williams, UNC players

Rashad McCants was back on ESPN on Wednesday to respond to North Carolina coach Roy Williams and former UNC players.

McCants, wearing a white cap and black t-shirt with the words “Defend the Student-Athlete,” showed little restraint in the interview on “Outside the Lines.”

When asked why the 63-year-old coach would deny McCants’ claims about the coach’s knowledge of the academic fraud committed in the basketball program, McCants said: “Maybe he’s getting a little old.”

Last Friday, McCants claimed he benefited from the paper-class system used by the Afro- and African-American Studies Department to keep athletes eligible, and even made the Dean’s List one semester. He provided his transcripts to ESPN as proof of the academic fraud.

That same day, 16 former UNC players sent a letter to the Associated Press denying McCants’ claims and supporting Williams. In response to those former UNC players, McCants said: “Show your transcripts.”

On Saturday, Williams went on ESPN to offer a full response to McCants’ claims. Williams said then he was “shocked” and in “disbelief” about McCants’ comments.

McCants said the larger issue isn’t with Williams, but rather the overall treatment of student-athletes. McCants said he is speaking out because “anyone who (knows) me knows I’ve always prided myself on realness and truth.”

Smh...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he's found tortued somewhere.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Talk that ? Rashad
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only reason he's saying this is because he's broke now and trying to get paid for his upcoming book and interviews. If this ? ? had such a problem why didn't he speak up when he was at UNC, or tell his "tutors" to get lost and actually do the work himself. Oh that's right because the idiot didn't care about academics back then, just cared about making the NBA.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Only reason he's saying this is because he's broke now and trying to get paid for his upcoming book and interviews. If this ? ? had such a problem why didn't he speak up when he was at UNC, or tell his "tutors" to get lost and actually do the work himself. Oh that's right because the idiot didn't care about academics back then, just cared about making the NBA.

He made the nba and didn't do ? ......
    He's probably spent most of the $$$$ he made...
    he ? khloe Kardashian during his time in the league....hats off to him on that