Black people make me sick always coming to the defense of white people who ? our culture

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
selling our souls and dignity and culture for fame and money

after this whole ? about bieber....it makes me sick to my stomach that someone can say ? , yet still be excepted into black culture.
do jews forgive people for saying ? ? even if it was when they were 14 or 15?

when was the last time someone white came out to defend a black person that said ? or ? or crakka.

this ? is a big game that white people know how to play and black people are losing at it.

eminem..said ? or something to that effect. but he wont say it again because the culture is feeding him. i am sure he would be ok if he did say it again because he is to big to fail now and everyone wants to work with him because he brings money and fame.

same with beiber.....everyone turns a blind eye because he brings fame and money.

same with sterling....no one wants to really rally against him. fukk ass players still played hard for someone who doesnt like them. but he brings money and fame.

then we have the fukk ass ? that make excuses for the ? ...
i.e. french montana....i dont give a fukk if hes moroccan. since when do north africans consider themselves...well african. they mostly say they are from their country of origin and not african unless it benefits them.

look at dj khaled....yes he was checked on it, but why did it have to get as far as it did. ? aint say nothing until they got money in the bank and i am sure they still approached it with kid gloves. but before the money....they let him say ? freely.

then you have the black people that say dumb ? like.....well if we say it then why cant they. really? ole house defending ? ass ? .

why we always gotta share our culture with everyone and invite them in and go out our way to make them comfortable while they ? the community dry for money to take back to their family. then once THEY have no more use for us ...they throw us away and yall ? have the nerve to get mad at them for what they proved to do time and time agsin without a care in the world.

then those same ? turn around and try to work twice as hard to get half as far in white society but then got the nerve to think they made it....only to be reminded they are black at the first mistake. i.e. OJ, michel jackson, tiger woods.

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beiber is Jewish ain't he?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said it in another thread.

You American ass ? in here.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complaining about it wont solve much either. Lead by example.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Its also funny how black chicks think after they been out hoeing that a white dude is going to treat them any different.

Then you go black chicks thinking white equals financial security. How about you financially take care of your fukking self and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

@KinkyCurls‌

@sweetheart93‌

(Well, knowing your situation, all the details don't really apply to you....but I @'ed you nonetheless)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Said it in another thread.

You American ass ? in here.

im an american ass ? who lives in switzerland now.....

i kinda see the same ? just on a different level.
    like someone once said....
    everybody wanna be black until the cops come
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We have to start respecting ourselves and stop giving passes out to these white folks. No matter how "cool" you think they are, if they ? up then we have to put the squeeze on them. The Jews and the ? put fear in cats if you talk ? about them.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been expressing this sentiment on here for a while now. Many African Americans equate success in America by how many white folks they can impress. ? don't even recognize the parody they're being sold with a Justin Beiber or Eminem. The y make a mockery of Black culture and yall in turn make them famous for doing so. We rush out and break our necks as Black men to honor these White women who,when ? goes down, will act like they dont know you to preserve their "purity". But that's the blissful ignorance that keeps us from progressing as a people. We too busy protecting our oppressors to deal with our betterment
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from New Orleans and been to many different states.

Most blacks I see don't have culture.

That's why I love my city. We actually have culture down there.

Most folks I see in different states just do what's "IN" at the time.

We really do have a culture back home. Damn I'm homesick
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is interesting because there are times some American blacks will criticize foreign blacks for holding on to certain parts or aspects of their culture and not adopting theirs instead.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "and then what ?"
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

This is interesting because there are times some American blacks will criticize foreign blacks for holding on to certain parts or aspects of their culture and not adopting theirs instead.

I'm not one of them.

All I ask is that you speak English.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Sigh * .

...Same ? , Different day on the IC .
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @pralims

Unfortunately a lot of us don't know, or are afraid/shy away from conversations like this. As you know there's been a tremendous amount of damaged done that needs to be undone. Appreciate you making this thread to speak on stuff like this. I wonder how many will engage?

And for that record I agree with every thing you said.

"Now it's hard not to ? ?
    It's like a full time job not to ? ? , can't chill"

I don't mean liiterally, but that's I feel with some of the things I see done by our people, and also encounter from outside sources. I think possibly a lot of us give up the fight, for a volume of reasons. One main reason is who we choose as circumventors/mentors/support, etc...

Simply put where not unified as a people, so looking at themselves or their people as a culture is not comprehendable. Dame was just talking about this on Combat. I'm guilty of not engaging in much conversation because of fear, that communication will result in blank stares and weird looks. I guess the best thing to do is communicate till like-minds are sort out and move in unison.

pralims wrote: »
    Then we have basketball players that grow up in the hood, run the gauntlet of black chicks…go to college run the gauntlet of black chicks . Then try to settle for white or Hispanic chicks. Then cry when they leave take half of their millions back to their people and their community. But yet still defend marrying white chicks and thinking they are any different. How you grow up in Miami or New Orleans and marry a white chick? Ole started from the bottom and now got a white chick so you here ass ? .
    This is all because we keep making excuses for everyone else for how they treat us.

Its also funny how black chicks think after they been out hoeing that a white dude is going to treat them any different. How you gonna be a stripper and then say it aint no good black men? ? you in a a strip club and carrying yourself like a stripper but want to be treated like a queen, but dudes know you so you run to a white dude thinking it will be ok.

Then you go black chicks thinking white equals financial security. How about you financially take care of your fukking self and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

We need to stop diluting our culture and race for people who don’t want us around unless we fit into their idea of what we should be.
    If everyone wants to be a black person, why aren’t we the ones who define what that means? Why don’t we stick by who we are and what our culture is?

Do you ? even know what self preservation and cultural protection is?

• Shizlansky
    Options
    What is black culture to yall in America?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because we are in their country. 12% can't win against 70% and the other percentages don't give a Damn
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly ^^^ .

Black American Culture is fairly new compared to other cultures due to....Well we all know why .

but the ? is constantly changing and not too much of anything has been solidified . . . So tell me Exactly what are you Preserving and Protecting brah .???
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black culture is... our endurance..our struggle

We have a makeshift culture...

I'll say this we put the black culture tag on the most insignificant aspects of the subculture.....

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know the percentages, but I do agree that this is their country, and some of us opt-out of the game or lose ourselves along the way playing the game.
    Because we are in their country. 12% can't win against 70% and the other percentages don't give a Damn