Black people make me sick always coming to the defense of white people who ? our culture

Options

Comments

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything we've created, we should be at the helm in every aspect.
    Exactly ^^^ .

Black American Culture is fairly new compared to other cultures due to....Well we all know why .

but the ? is constantly changing and not too much of anything has been solidified . . . So tell me Exactly what are you Preserving and Protecting brah .???

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree with the majority of what TS has to say

Side eyeing the fact that a man can broach the subject of interracial dating but when a woman does it she's jealous.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to stop placing so much stock into manufactered perception.

This is a,magnified incident and under a,media microscope, lets,not let this,incident appear to be or set some "standard". We already know wat it is is mainstream public realtions wit blacks...they speakin for checks, jobs, leverage, etc...u aint getting genuine black discoursd
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims the GOAT sugar baby, get money boo, I see you!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    why are we even talking about percentages......

asians, haitians, jamaicans, puerto ricans etc all have low percentages.....

thats ?

you can still be ok with who you are.

just becasue the crowd is big dont mean you cant go against it and do you
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the ? said and ppl yall take seriously on here...half these ppl aint even allowed to speak in public (and its painfully obvious), but yall have heated revealing debates wit these clowns online? Again, u invest concern into someone ,online, who can't speak n REAL,LIFE??

Maybe y'all cut from tge same cloth or something cause it coukdnt be me....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcus Garvey was ahead of his time.
    Fact of the matter is, Majority of blacks ain't ? .
    Whether In the u.s, s.america ,africa, carribbean the pacifics .
    ? is disgusting.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ? with you @pralims‌ , good ? though.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are truly lost about black what black culture really is.

Dude in here talking bout dances music and business.

Smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks lack basic unity of simple issues, the way we are going we'll be like 2-3% of the population with no power
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Said it in another thread.

You American ass ? in here.

im an american ass ? who lives in switzerland now.....

i kinda see the same ? just on a different level.
    like someone once said....
    everybody wanna be black until the cops come

You cooning too bro, move to Ghana or Nigeria instead of Switzerland.

@emperor_shango
    you really wanna come at me for this?

I have said it before....my wife has a mid six figure job in swiss....she has a career in chemistry that can take her all over the world. this is one of our stops. what are you doing in ghana?

what does where you move to to make a dollar got to do with the thread premise?

how is that cooning?

tell me, please.

this is securing our family and will create opportunities for my kids to be global citizens and compete on a global level...so when they do visit places like Ghana or Nigeria....they will come in at the top level or their selected craft.

because of our move to Swiss.....my daughter now speaks german french and working on spanish. All languages that play a major part in writing your own ticket to live or work anywhere on this planet.
    but you say cooning? do you even know what cooning is?

yes,people can say we are chasing a dollar.....but that dollar will have me comfortable in retirement and pay for education so my kids will learn the system to use it to their advantage.

but you say im cooning?

this is part of the problem.....? like you think black people should stay in a box. if you not in a black country then you not doing nothing black.

most of the dark people i run into while i travel abroad are african who dont want to be in africa or want to learn from others to take back to africa....

maybe just maybe you need to understand that seeing someone make it past the burbs is a good thing and could inspire others.

Is your wife a black woman?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    JerryNoir wrote: »
    Blacks lack basic unity of simple issues, the way we are going we'll be like 2-3% of the population with no power

Its only a matter of time unless................................... naw you know what you're right.I have no faith in this generation of young blacks what so ever what you said is likely to happen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because we are in their country. 12% can't win against 70% and the other percentages don't give a Damn

WHEN will this ? /troll/? be banned again?? what the ? is taking so long.

jews are winning asians are competing despite their population numbers being lower than ours. The percentages don't mean as much as people think this is a capitalistic society the problem with black today is that we have forgotten how to move in it.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still fail to realize how catastrophic slavery and Jim crow era was on our people, what you see are the byproducts of those era's. The systematic wholesale assassination of our black leaders was also soul shattering for our people. We needed the guidance of our leaders due to our "stunted" growth from years of horrific oppression but like the narrative goes that was stolen from us. Our mental affliction is deep rooted to say the least.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To talk about black culture is not reply a progressive conversation. If one studies history then you can uncover that just about every culture was influenced by Black people at some point in time.

The problem comes when you let other people come and monetize your ? and then sell it to you.

I mean the world runs on a pimps and hoes philosophy so Black people need to figure out how not to be hoes every time. At least one time.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Then we have basketball players that grow up in the hood, run the gauntlet of black chicks…go to college run the gauntlet of black chicks . Then try to settle for white or Hispanic chicks. Then cry when they leave take half of their millions back to their people and their community. But yet still defend marrying white chicks and thinking they are any different. How you grow up in Miami or New Orleans and marry a white chick? Ole started from the bottom and now got a white chick so you here ass ? .
    This is all because we keep making excuses for everyone else for how they treat us.

This is one of those myths that people keep believing no matter how much it's proven wrong. Majority of black athletes, like black folks in general, still marry black women.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Then we have basketball players that grow up in the hood, run the gauntlet of black chicks…go to college run the gauntlet of black chicks . Then try to settle for white or Hispanic chicks. Then cry when they leave take half of their millions back to their people and their community. But yet still defend marrying white chicks and thinking they are any different. How you grow up in Miami or New Orleans and marry a white chick? Ole started from the bottom and now got a white chick so you here ass ? .
    This is all because we keep making excuses for everyone else for how they treat us.

This is one of those myths that people keep believing no matter how much it's proven wrong. Majority of black athletes, like black folks in general, still marry black women.

bruh....

i challenege you to post them in the illpix section.....an for every black woman you post i can post two maybe three white or latina chicks
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

@emperor_shango

I have said it before....my wife has a mid six figure job in swiss....she has a career in chemistry that can take her all over the world. this is one of our stops. what are you doing in ghana?

how is that cooning?

tell me, please.

this is securing our family and will create opportunities for my kids to be global citizens and compete on a global level...so when they do visit places like Ghana or Nigeria....they will come in at the top level or their selected craft.

because of our move to Swiss.....my daughter now speaks german french and working on spanish. All languages that play a major part in writing your own ticket to live or work anywhere on this planet.

yes,people can say we are chasing a dollar.....but that dollar will have me comfortable in retirement and pay for education so my kids will learn the system to use it to their advantage.

but you say im cooning?

this is part of the problem.....? like you think black people should stay in a box. if you not in a black country then you not doing nothing black.

most of the dark people i run into while i travel abroad are african who dont want to be in africa or want to learn from others to take back to africa....

maybe just maybe you need to understand that seeing someone make it past the burbs is a good thing and could inspire others.

of course....why ask?

is it too far fetched to think a black woman can accomplish all that?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are truly lost about black what black culture really is.

Dude in here talking bout dances music and business.

Smh

What is culture then?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2014
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

@emperor_shango

how is that cooning?

tell me, please.

but you say im cooning?

of course....why ask?

is it too far fetched to think a black woman can accomplish all that?

No...not many sistas in switzerland didnt know you and your wife both relocated...reason for asking.