Black people make me sick always coming to the defense of white people who ? our culture

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Because we are in their country. 12% can't win against 70% and the other percentages don't give a Damn

WHEN will this ? /troll/? be banned again?? what the ? is taking so long.

jews are winning asians are competing despite their population numbers being lower than ours. The percentages don't mean as much as people think this is a capitalistic society the problem with black today is that we have forgotten how to move in it.

I'm not ? bruh nor a ? .
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    22.2% percent though? Pretty high. Not to sound racists or hypocritical but what's the stats on WHITE MALE ATHLETES ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Then we have basketball players that grow up in the hood, run the gauntlet of black chicks…go to college run the gauntlet of black chicks . Then try to settle for white or Hispanic chicks. Then cry when they leave take half of their millions back to their people and their community. But yet still defend marrying white chicks and thinking they are any different. How you grow up in Miami or New Orleans and marry a white chick? Ole started from the bottom and now got a white chick so you here ass ? .
    This is all because we keep making excuses for everyone else for how they treat us.

This is one of those myths that people keep believing no matter how much it's proven wrong. Majority of black athletes, like black folks in general, still marry black women.

bruh....

i challenege you to post them in the illpix section.....an for every black woman you post i can post two maybe three white or latina chicks

How about I just give you the numbers for themselves.
    Among black men with college degrees, 10 percent have a white wife and 85 percent have black wives. Among black male professional athletes, 72.8% are married to black women, 22.2% are married to white women, and 5% are married to women who are neither black nor white.

http://www.empowermagazine.com/new-research-shatters-myths-and-provides-new-hope-for-black-love-and-marriage/
    [IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/40358/oh-? -o.gif[/IMG] GIFSoup
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    22.2% percent though? Pretty high. Not to sound racists or hypocritical but what's the stats on WHITE MALE ATHLETES ?

? outta here dude. The major consensus before, the homie dropped the ? , was that, black athletes marry nothing BUT white women.
    The facts has spoken, go home
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because we are in their country. 12% can't win against 70% and the other percentages don't give a Damn

jews are winning asians are competing despite their population numbers being lower than ours. The percentages don't mean as much as people think this is a capitalistic society the problem with black today is that we have forgotten how to move in it.

I'm not ? bruh nor a ? .

Your voice sounds like you bite the pillow and as for you being a ? there is ample evidence for that every time i think you are progressing out of the ? valley you backslide right back into it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Here come the tap dancing ? trying to bite around the edges of his core point so they dont look "militant" just in case some shadowy ? figure is peeping their post from the shadows that might shut off their damn air supply from a big plantation in the sky.

Bottom line is all he's saying is blacks dont have self-esteem and do not respect themselves or each other which is why we allow people outside of our culture to abuse us physically and psychologically to the point where most will make excuses for and defend those who blatantly hate us.

If you dont understand that you're part of the probably and deserve to ? die. There are enough ? in the world. We need way less.

That point can be made w/o quoting ? that ain't fact as if it's fact...and the whole black men leaving black women in droves once they get some sense of success for white women is very much overstated.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Then we have basketball players that grow up in the hood, run the gauntlet of black chicks…go to college run the gauntlet of black chicks . Then try to settle for white or Hispanic chicks. Then cry when they leave take half of their millions back to their people and their community. But yet still defend marrying white chicks and thinking they are any different. How you grow up in Miami or New Orleans and marry a white chick? Ole started from the bottom and now got a white chick so you here ass ? .
    This is all because we keep making excuses for everyone else for how they treat us.

This is one of those myths that people keep believing no matter how much it's proven wrong. Majority of black athletes, like black folks in general, still marry black women.

bruh....

i challenege you to post them in the illpix section.....an for every black woman you post i can post two maybe three white or latina chicks

Among black men with college degrees, 10 percent have a white wife and 85 percent have black wives. Among black male professional athletes, 72.8% are married to black women, 22.2% are married to white women, and 5% are married to women who are neither black nor white.

http://www.empowermagazine.com/new-research-shatters-myths-and-provides-new-hope-for-black-love-and-marriage/
    [IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/40358/oh-? -o.gif[/IMG] GIFSoup
    YunnSanco wrote: »

? outta here dude. The major consensus before, the homie dropped the ? , was that, black athletes marry nothing BUT white women.
    The facts has spoken, go home

@D0wn‌ he speaks of blacks being a stronger race and not being cultured ? . So my question is quite significant.

22.2% is still pretty high
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to take something back when you don't realize it's stolen.

These kids in high school have no clue about the opportunities before them.
    I do my best and tutor the kids at my aunt's school, but some of them really don't have ANY goals. And the girls..Jesus...the girls all have goals of running a hair salon, which is a saturated industry. I try to get them to think outside of the box, but it's hard when their box is filled with Michael Kors purses and Jordans.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I'm not ? bruh nor a ? .

Your voice sounds like you bite the pillow and as for you being a ? there is ample evidence for that every time i think you are progressing out of the ? valley you backslide right back into it.

Pillow bite? I always had a high pitch voice blame genetics. I'm messing around and gave a serious response. Quit catching feelings and loosen up a bit and did you give money to help Dr. Umar school? I'm putting money every paycheck. Money not words is true action.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Complaining about it wont solve much either. Lead by example.

but complaining about the dude thats complaining about it is counter productive......thus making you part of the problem

I simply gave you an answer to your problem but "you" choose to ignore that.

I will let you get back to pointing fingers tho.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black culture is... our endurance..our struggle

We have a makeshift culture...

I'll say this we put the black culture tag on the most insignificant aspects of the subculture.....

So what your saying is black culture in America is struggle?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh....

I've been telling people interracial marriage ain't as big or as common as people (a lot of black women honestly) make it out to be among celebrities and common folk
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    JerryNoir wrote: »
    Blacks lack basic unity of simple issues, the way we are going we'll be like 2-3% of the population with no power

Its only a matter of time unless................................... naw you know what you're right.I have no faith in this generation of young blacks what so ever what you said is likely to happen.

i'm young but the way things are going.........

the Jews are less than 2 percent of the American population but look at the power and wealth they have, blacks are 11%.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black culture is... our endurance..our struggle

We have a makeshift culture...

I'll say this we put the black culture tag on the most insignificant aspects of the subculture.....

So what your saying is black culture in America is struggle?

Its the fruits from our labor from the struggle..

From the music we made the lessons we passed to the pride we had the memories, and history we adopted and learned from it goes on and on...

Its kind of tough to encapsulate
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up y'all don't have faith in us but y'all ain't even doing ? to help the community. I know more young blacks that are doing ? to help chicago , including me, while I don't see any of you older people doing ? but complain. No wonder ? is fuxked up. We gotta help each other instead of always talking ? . Reason why my generation messed up now cuz who the help GON help us? Foh y'all always wanna blame the young generation but if we he had guidance from you mofos people in my generation wouldn't even be in this situation.

you sounding lost now bruh...

in any generation.....the youngins have the energy ans freedom to stand up and fight for what they beleive in..

most protests are by college kids.

and if you read the thread correctly i didnt blame the youngins for anything...i am saying why are blacks no matter what age allowing fukk ? by outsiders for a minute of fame
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol @ mickey wrong thread.
    This is for all ages.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say this... Strong relationships make strong families, strong families make strong communities, strong communities make strong people...

Rinse and repeat... There is a section of the black community that operates like this and this usually keeps a successful lineage.

This doesn't seem to important to a lot of us.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up y'all don't have faith in us but y'all ain't even doing ? to help the community. I know more young blacks that are doing ? to help chicago , including me, while I don't see any of you older people doing ? but complain. No wonder ? is fuxked up. We gotta help each other instead of always talking ? . Reason why my generation messed up now cuz who the help GON help us? Foh y'all always wanna blame the young generation but if we he had guidance from you mofos people in my generation wouldn't even be in this situation.

i agree with you @MikeydaGawd‌

I have said in other threads that the ones that "get it" and understand our collective situation need to reach out to those at risk in one way or another. I volunteer to mentor kids or chaperone outings for youth groups around the city just to be an example or a bright spot for some of these kids who dont have a lot.

I always say holding ourselves responsible for our communities and the people in it is the best way to make a change.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Bleachout2014
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #BLEACHOUT2014

i already done told ? thats the campaign..... gotta get these lames outta'dere
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    Whites love weak ass ? don't become 1
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bascially T/S is sayin' "? " aint ? . and he's right.