(Rumor) ? of War will utilize Egyptian Gods

Options
2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that idea that poster had in the op. name the title ? killer and make it a long game. kratos would go after gods of every major pantheon norse (just imaging kratos vs thor or odin) roman(kratos vs mars mercury Neptune etc.) Egyptian(kratos vs osirus immotehp although he's just a preist ra and Anubis horus and sehkmet. I had to go on Wikipedia to look up the eyptian pantheon . I wouldn't go with the Lucifer and judeo Christian angle I don't want the religious nuts and crybabies getting offended.

You do realize the Roman gods is the Greek gods rights. Only the names are different.

yep but does the roman pantheon have a speedy messenger ? like hermes? do they have goddesses like Aphrodite? also I don't recall amazons being in the ? of war series. I never played part 3 though.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that idea that poster had in the op. name the title ? killer and make it a long game. kratos would go after gods of every major pantheon norse (just imaging kratos vs thor or odin) roman(kratos vs mars mercury Neptune etc.) Egyptian(kratos vs osirus immotehp although he's just a preist ra and Anubis horus and sehkmet. I had to go on Wikipedia to look up the eyptian pantheon . I wouldn't go with the Lucifer and judeo Christian angle I don't want the religious nuts and crybabies getting offended.

You do realize the Roman gods is the Greek gods rights. Only the names are different.

yep but does the roman pantheon have a speedy messenger ? like hermes? do they have goddesses like Aphrodite? also I don't recall amazons being in the ? of war series. I never played part 3 though.

Bruh. Hermes=mercury. Exact correspondence. No separation. Aphrodite=venus.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    truthfully, I still think its too soon for Kratos to make a return. They need to do a game like ND did with Last of Us, something new, but still a story and gameplay that players could say, oh this came from the ? of War people. Then revisit GoW in a few years.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah santa monica need to make a new ip. Go Ragnar Lothbrok or whatever, loads of new epicness to create.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got g.o.w 1-3 and haven't even cracked them open yet ...am I mission out?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    error error
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea .... if you have them minus well play them