Forbes Reports Michael Jordan Is The First U.S. Professional Athlete To Become A Billionaire!

13»

Comments

• smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Jordan still the GOAT basketball player.

This guy would like a word about that....

kareem-med.jpg

Longevity not impact. HELL NO!

Don't do this. We tried this once in the Cheap Seats. ALOT of Space Jammers got their souls roasted in ether...and facts.

Don't be the next one on the IC screen, ? .

Jordan is the most BELOVED player in NBA history. There's a difference. Let's just agree to keep it there.

Lol @ dukes arrogance.Explain how Kareem is better cuz I must of missed this part.I guarantee any reason will be cuz of longevity

Was kareem more clutch? Did kareem dominate the finals and playoffs like mike? Was kareem a better defender? Was kareem a better overall player? Did kareem influence a generation of players like mike? Was Mike ever the 2nd best player on championship teams like kareem? Could the bulls win a close out game of the finals without mike like the lakers did without kareem?

Those GOAT debates back in the gap on the old IC. Was epic. I really think those threads had a huge impact as far as perception, I dont think a Kobe-Jordan debate would last 5 pages now, ? went on for days a couple yrs ago lol.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Jordan - First billie athlete = Still wears southpole jeans.

Bill Gates - Richest American = Wears the same Marshall's Dress shirt, khakis, and crooked-frame glasses err time I see him.

Warren Buffett - Another American billie. = Rotates the same 3 Men's Warehouse suits and just switches up the Rich's ties.

Dr. Dre - Hip Hop's first billionaire rapper. = Wears the same extra-young, long-sleeve sweater-shirt, jeans, and Air-1's err time I see him. Hardly ever see him with expensive jewelry since leaving death row.

^^^ A pattern. Take notes, hype beasts.

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Forbes top 10 Jordan is still at number 1 being the highest paid in sports
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greenwood1921 spoke truth....

I'll NEVER forget what Ed Snider said about Allen Iverson - "He's the only millionaire I know with 5 Bentleys."