Asian Billionaire On Black People

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? wrote that piece, whether that ? was Farrah Gray or not is up for debate but I know Afrocentric philosophy when I read it, no matter how you try to cloak it.

The issue here is that the intelligence of the intended audience is being questioned. Obviously whomever wrote this didnt believe people would be smart enough to peep that it's fake first of all (and many didnt), he hung on the belief that if you make a statement and apply it someone else (in a sort of false flag technique) that people will be upset (which some are) and thus it will be passed around.

Other than that the message isn't even special, it's something that's been discussed ad nauseum by most social conscious individuals for decades. So why do this? To cause an uproar within people who wouldn't listen otherwise.

If you don't have faith in black people's ability to debate something intelligently based on the facts but you attempt to manipulate people's emotions then I have to wonder what your real agenda is. It's certainly nt waking black folks up, instead all you've done is pitted Blacks against Asians which defeated the damn point.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another point somebody on my Facebook brought up is most Asian-American businessmen were exiled from China during the Communist take over and already had a business background, bi-lingual abilities from International trading and were able to pass this knowledge directly to their children.

So laws that prevented minorities (especially black) from getting a proper education in Math & science didn't really apply to them because they all got it in China.

That and my own position which is they came over here WILLINGLY. Which cost a lot of money and resources. Italians and the Irish love to say "my parents came over here with nothing so what's your excuse!?"

WHich is ? because the trip costs money. Having a whole community set up waiting for you when you arrive at the new country cost money and resources and was of great benefit. Already having a Western education before you touchdown in the new country is priceless.

Africans literally started off in America NAKED. Nothing. Zilth. And everytime we made advancements whites ? it up (BLack Wallstreet...Jim Crow...Reconstruction debacle...housing discrimination...terrorism on black businesses...white riots in black business communities...etc etc etc)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I think all minorities should work together & ? on all white ppl. We outnumber them. It wouldn't be a difficult. Everybody would be happy except the crackas. They had enough centuries of happiness. It's only fair

That would NEVER happen.

That's because they are necessary. Blacks and Asians are necessary we just don't have the #s they have. The world we live in.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiction and deception have always been used as tools to spread knowledge and truth... not sure why you're "offended"...
    it is unwise to focus solely on the finger instead of where it is pointing...

Don't look at the finger or you will miss all of that heavenly glory- Bruce Lee
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of valid points in this thread... Which further lets me know the plight of the black man in America equates to one big onion with a limitless amount of layers..
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is, we always try to follow someone else's definition of what success is. Everyone is telling Black people what to do, but they don't care that we barely have a foundation to start with. Who cares if a few of us become millionaires when all they do is throw the money back to the white folks they got it from? We barely have unity within our own families, let alone our race... but we wanna take advice from the first non Black person we see, like their perspective is more valuable than our own. We gotta think of ourselves as a nation rather than people tryna "make it".
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    The problem is, we always try to follow someone else's definition of what success is. Everyone is telling Black people what to do, but they don't care that we barely have a foundation to start with. Who cares if a few of us become millionaires when all they do is throw the money back to the white folks they got it from? We barely have unity within our own families, let alone our race... but we wanna take advice from the first non Black person we see, like their perspective is more valuable than our own. We gotta think of ourselves as a nation rather than people tryna "make it".

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Talk that ? lab, talk that ? !!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Mr. Chang kept it 100 and all of what he thru out there tru. Sometimes its cool to be a student of the game from other cultures and learn from what they learn from and see things the way they see it. You'll learn something new on your own everytime

That ? smart
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcus garvey told black people what to do a long time ago but we did not do it so the only people we have to blame is ourselves
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The only system i see that corrects the blacks behavior is Islam.....muslims in prison get the up most respect because of how they carry themselves especially if they black....black folks could take over the world (again) if we got back on that islamic ? .......last era negroes was respected here on a mass level was NOI...

? YOUR SELF

Islam is the most evil thing on the face of the planet It's 2014 and muslims are still enslaving women beheading people and doing all kinds of fuckery in the name of islam
  • zombie
    Options
    The only philosophy that has ever worked has been pan-africanism of the garveyite type,
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Marcus garvey told black people what to do a long time ago but we did not do it so the only people we have to blame is ourselves
    Bruh, we have done it a bunch of times and the evil doers came through and crushed the buildings every time. If not directly, they send in their "trained" agents(? /? that's still sleep) to infiltrate and brake us back back up. You can't ignore this fact. The "mysterious" ? epidemic(which got out of hand later on lol) that happened not too long ago broke up the black power movement. Mostly it's our "heal the world, everybody come together" way of thinking that's ? ? up. If things were different wouldn't nothing be wrong with this way of thinking. But the reality is that whites made this next to impossible.

I feel what you saying 100% but we can't do this ? with all the white washed ? lurking in every circle. We can't do this with a bunch of us procreating with outsiders, worshiping their gods, following their culture's way of life, forgetting our history, not loving ourselves etc etc. ? + sleep ? vs awake real ? . This evil seed was planted by the white devil long ago.

100 of us real ? will complement a beautiful dark sista(or any shade) on her natural hair. About 50 tap dancers will come out of the wood works and tell her to "comb that ? !!!" or "get a perm!!!"

REAL ? : I'm voting for the black man!!! Because he black and seem cool, but mostly cause he black I had enough of crackas running ? in the "united states"!!

jigaboos: ? that ? !! he aint gone win anyway, I'm voting for hilary!!!! I aint voting for him just cause he black.

^Nobody else has to deal with sabotage from the inside like we do^ (shots out to the white man)
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The only system i see that corrects the blacks behavior is Islam.....muslims in prison get the up most respect because of how they carry themselves especially if they black....black folks could take over the world (again) if we got back on that islamic ? .......last era negroes was respected here on a mass level was NOI...

? YOUR SELF

Islam is the most evil thing on the face of the planet It's 2014 and muslims are still enslaving women beheading people and doing all kinds of fuckery in the name of islam

Islam never enslaved and beheaded anyone.............people enslave and behead other people not Islam....

Black men correct themselves under Islam unlike any other system.

Fool black men practing islam are enslaving and beheading people right now
    Islam is a religion that is forever tied to another race of people IT is arab imperialism and unlike any other religion cannot be re-interpreted to create freedom. If you follow islam the arab will forever have your soul in his pocket
  • zombie
    Options
    Bruh, we have done it a bunch of times and the evil doers came through and crushed the buildings every time. If not directly, they send in their "trained" agents(? /? that's still sleep) to infiltrate and brake us back back up. You can't ignore this fact. The "mysterious" ? epidemic(which got out of hand later on lol) that happened not too long ago broke up the black power movement. Mostly it's our "heal the world, everybody come together" way of thinking that's ? ? up. If things were different wouldn't nothing be wrong with this way of thinking. But the reality is that whites made this next to impossible.

I feel what you saying 100% but we can't do this ? with all the white washed ? lurking in every circle. We can't do this with a bunch of us procreating with outsiders, worshiping their gods, following their culture's way of life, forgetting our history, not loving ourselves etc etc. ? + sleep ? vs awake real ? . This evil seed was planted by the white devil long ago.

100 of us real ? will complement a beautiful dark sista(or any shade) on her natural hair. About 50 tap dancers will come out of the wood works and tell her to "comb that ? !!!" or "get a perm!!!"

REAL ? : I'm voting for the black man!!! Because he black and seem cool, but mostly cause he black I had enough of crackas running ? in the "united states"!!

jigaboos: ? that ? !! he aint gone win anyway, I'm voting for hilary!!!! I aint voting for him just cause he black.

^Nobody else has to deal with sabotage from the inside like we do^ (shots out to the white man)

No, in the past what we had was ? following leaders instead of principles, a leader can be killed, discredited or deported like garvey was, his organization can be destroyed, but once a people grab hold of principles it stays with them.

The ? , sell outs and race traitors will always be there. All black people don't have to be on the same page for this ? to work all it takes is enough of the right black people.
  • zombie
    Options

? YOUR SELF

Islam never enslaved and beheaded anyone.............people enslave and behead other people not Islam....

Islam is a religion and is forever tied to another race of people is arab imperialism and unlike any other religion cannot be re-interpreted to create freedom. If you follow islam the arab will forever have your soul in his pocket

Bro thats some cultural ? ....i dont kno no American black Muslims that beheaded nobody......Nation of Islam and Traditional Islam are the only systems ive seen that can correct the black man on a large scale and garnish the respect that he deserves.....

Stop shittin on Islam bro...its just a system of beliefs...i would say the same about Christianity but not enough of us understand the Universal principles to be able to practice what it teaches correctly.

No one ever practices the good side of these religions 100% but i stand by what i said islam is the most evil ? on the planet.

The only reason why american muslims are not doing the same ? here that muslims do everywhere else is because they know the rest of us won't stand for it and they would be slaughtered. The NOI IS A CULT it does not even deserved the respect of the word "religion" being attached to it and has been exposed for what it is a long time ago.
  • zombie
    Options

? YOUR SELF

Islam is a religion and is forever tied to another race of people is arab imperialism and unlike any other religion cannot be re-interpreted to create freedom. If you follow islam the arab will forever have your soul in his pocket

Bro thats some cultural ? ....i dont kno no American black Muslims that beheaded nobody......Nation of Islam and Traditional Islam are the only systems ive seen that can correct the black man on a large scale and garnish the respect that he deserves.....

Stop shittin on Islam bro...its just a system of beliefs...i would say the same about Christianity but not enough of us understand the Universal principles to be able to practice what it teaches correctly.

No one ever practices the good side of these religions 100% but i stand by what i said islam is the most evil ? on the planet.

The only reason why american muslims are not doing the same ? here that muslims do everywhere else is because they know the rest of us won't stand for it and they would be slaughtered. The NOI IS A CULT it does not even deserved the respect of the word "religion"
    being attached to it and has been exposed for what it is a long time ago.

Aight bro you've lost it.......u must be white.

Are u an American black????

I AM not ? white and don't insult me by calling me One

I am a jamaican maroon.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    A lot of these minorities are ungrateful for the sacrifice we as black people have done so all minorities could prosper in America smh.

Enlighten me. The way I see it alot of the ills that blacks suffered could have easily happened to asians or any other minority if they were the ones on those ships. Suffering injustice or experiencing prejudice is not a " sacrifice".

This Chang guy speaks the truth. Gain wealth , build your community and empower your people. Nothing wrong with that in my books.

What are you talking? When he said we made sacrifices he's clearly talking about the Civil Rights movement and all that went into that. When Blacks were fighting, being beaten, and being killed, Asians for the most part remained quiet and hoped whites didn't turn their attention to them. Now Asians benefit from that work. It's a fact that Blacks shielded a lot of other minorities. We were the biggest minority group. While Whites were so busy trying to keep us down, they ignored the Asians.
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options

? YOUR SELF

The only reason why american muslims are not doing the same ? here that muslims do everywhere else is because they know the rest of us won't stand for it and they would be slaughtered. The NOI IS A CULT it does not even deserved the respect of the word "religion"

I am a jamaican maroon.

Oh aight....? stay out our businesses cuz u dont kno what u talkin bout.

This Black American business....

You stupid ? ? if all the west indians and black people who are not african americans pulled away from african americans you ? would be in an even worse situation than you are now.

The leader of the NOI THAT YOU ARE HYPING UP SO MUCH is not even ? african american you ? idiot.
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options

? YOUR SELF

I am a jamaican maroon.

Oh aight....? stay out our businesses cuz u dont kno what u talkin bout.

This Black American business....

You stupid ? ? if all the west indians and black people who are not african americans pulled away from african americans you ? would be in an even worse situation than you are now.

The leader of the NOI THAT YOU ARE HYPING UP SO MUCH is not even ? african american you ? idiot.

Im not hyping up nobody.....im speaking on the last time Black Americans got any real respect was when we was on our Islamic ? ....businesses, employing ourselves, growing our own food, our own schools, grocery stores, news papers all that ? ....It was under Islam

Get out our business ? cuz u dont kno what u talkin about.....go holla at yo Jamaican folks.

And the leader of the NOI is not african american you ? nor was it's founder fard muhammad and it's not even just your business the fake interview was addressed to "Black people" in america not just african americans.

The man That made the noI great, elijah muhammad was a follower of marcus garvey who is jamaican. The man who pushed black people the most to be black, buy black and sell black was marcus garvey, a jamaican. You are stupid ignorant and you don't know what the ? you are talking about.

• zombie
    Options
    I aint got a problem wit all Jamaicans just yo ? ass......

you know what if i thought that more black americans felt the way you do i would fire every african american that works for me tomorrow. There is an african american family that is always late on there rent i should raise that ? as soon as i can and get them the ? out.
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options

you know what if i thought that more black americans felt the way you do i would fire every african american that works for me tomorrow. There is an african american family that is always late on there rent i should raise that ? as soon as i can and get them the ? out.

? i dont give a ? ....fire em then get out our business because i can tell u clearly are not one of "us" from the way u speak about us....You showing yo true colors....? anybody who aint African American, Black American, Moorish American whatever the ? u wanna call it....U a outsider stop speaking on our issues.

Yeah, but it's not only your issue.
  • zombie
    Options

? i dont give a ? ....fire em then get out our business because i can tell u clearly are not one of "us" from the way u speak about us....You showing yo true colors....? anybody who aint African American, Black American, Moorish American whatever the ? u wanna call it....U a outsider stop speaking on our issues.

Yeah, but it's not your only issue.

Aight then ? ass ? ...

little boy go suck ya momma
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asian ppl got other Asians working in sweatshops. For pennies a day.