Trill Fam Is Back. All you other so called "cliques" can step aside

Options
1235»

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Hey is it true. He thought he had Chucks # and he ended up calling Chi-town bully ?
    lol I don't know. But I do remember someone calling him up with a jigsaw type of voice and asking him "Why do you wanna ? me Tommy??"

Think it was Cham
    Classic but not me. I was the voice of "Brian", Jennifer.Bush's high school sweetheart on that phone call with HeavilySleptOn who may or may not have been, but most likely absolutely was really SunflowerSeedz

I remember Seedz created an alias named ImConsistenlyRong. That was probably one of the GOAT alias since I been on here. The sarcasm game was hilarious
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Hey is it true. He thought he had Chucks # and he ended up calling Chi-town bully ?
    lol I don't know. But I do remember someone calling him up with a jigsaw type of voice and asking him "Why do you wanna ? me Tommy??"

Think it was Cham
    Classic but not me. I was the voice of "Brian", Jennifer.Bush's high school sweetheart on that phone call with HeavilySleptOn who may or may not have been, but most likely absolutely was really SunflowerSeedz

I remember Seedz created an alias named ImConsistenlyRong. That was probably one of the GOAT alias since I been on here. The sarcasm game was hilarious
    Seeds was an essential Donkey poster in his day. I birthed Seeds in a sense nh even he'll tell you. Funny story - he first started posting as KaughtYouSleepin, some ? ass e-thug ? that was tryna be hard via internet. I think it was either his first night or 2nd night on the forums when I hacked and exposed him as some white boy from Long Island who had some wack white boy MySpace rap group "KaughtYouSleepin", accompanied with embarrassing pics of his average, grey-toothed girlfriend at the time (sorry Seeds). Well that brought him out of his shell and I saw potential in him as a Donkey essential so I put the Z at the end of his name and took him under my wing which allowed him to be the donkey poster we have known him to have become. His red font during the 2nd half of his time here was an ode to the one and only.

IC history goes back. I swear ima make a Donkey encyclopedia and timeline thread one day.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Think it was Cham

Loooooool I just asked someone the other day who the voice of Brian was.

? was hilarious