What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

It's easy to disprove Christianity but can you disprove Islam?

24567

Replies

  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Why would you want to?

    Because its better to know the truth than to trust in a diety that doesn't exist. Especially when most of the worlds history has been created over religion.

    The only objective truth is that we choose what we want to believe. That being said i believe islam is the religion of the anti-christ and is the most evil thought process on the planet.
    Ajackson17
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    JokerKing wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Christianity and Muslim are different children of the same father. You disprove one, you disprove the other.

    What's interesting though is that it seems to be that the biggest difference is that Muslims and Islam heavily relies and is based on the argument that none of their teachings can be disproved.

    While is Christianity is seemingly based off game of thrones

    Christianity has always relied on that same argument. Christianity and Islam are two siblings constantly fighting each other for superiority, all to gain approval from their father. Both religions are ridiculous in their own right, anyway.

    ........................
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    just need to disprove judaism and then all 3 of them are fucced

    This has been done many times in threads all over the internet lol....Judaism is a shitty religion, along with its two shitty cousins, Islam and Christianity. It's so easy to make fun of religion these days it's not even a challenge anymore.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.
    zombiedr funky resurrectedsoul rattlerjono
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.

    There is no unity between human beings never was nor should there be we are all equal but different, and religion is the foundation for all human civilization.
    kingblaze84
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The god of israel has not been disproved and everything his real prophets said would happen in what we call the middle east is happening.

    israel has been reestablished, mystery babylon will be destroyed, the anti-christ will rise and then be destroyed by god.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    That's because Islam is too stuck on tradition, which is deep rooted in slavery and misogyny. Allah is just another name for the one true God, but they have their way of worshipping him.
    kingblaze84jono
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.

    There is no unity between human beings never was nor should there be we are all equal but different, and religion is the foundation for all human civilization.

    Religion is the foundation of all human civilization? IDK about that, I'd argue that family is. Religion has mostly just caused division, hatred, and encouraged evil all over the planet historically. Perhaps the exception is Buddhism but the Buddha himself was an atheist, so I don't consider Buddhism a religion personally.

    I agree with your thoughts on how horrible Islam is but Christianity historically has encouraged just as much evil, if not more. Judaism has done much of the same, word to Israel's policies. Remember, Christianity was the foundation of the British and Spaniard empires, that pillaged, raped, and enslaved people all over the world. In fact, Christianity was the foundation of the evil imperialist empires of the West for centuries. And we all see the good that foundation did, haven't we?
    soul rattlerjono
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.

    There is no unity between human beings never was nor should there be we are all equal but different, and religion is the foundation for all human civilization.

    Religion is the foundation of all human civilization? IDK about that, I'd argue that family is. Religion has mostly just caused division, hatred, and encouraged evil all over the planet historically. Perhaps the exception is Buddhism but the Buddha himself was an atheist, so I don't consider Buddhism a religion personally.

    I agree with your thoughts on how horrible Islam is but Christianity historically has encouraged just as much evil, if not more. Remember, Christianity was the foundation of the British and Spaniard empires, that pillaged, raped, and enslaved people all over the world. In fact, Christianity was the foundation of the imperialist empires of the West for centuries. And we all see the good that foundation did, haven't we?

    Religion is the basis for many of the early sciences like chemistry, astrology and medicine and is the inspiring force behind the greatest art.

    Buddha was an agnostic not an atheist and they can be just as brutal and any other religion as they are slaughtering musims in burma right now



    THE foundation for the british empire and spanish empires was not religion, it was greed AND POWER. If you check history you will see that they only used religion after those empire were already established. In terms of christianity and the european conquest of the world, religion became an excuse not a cause. They would have took the world any way. Islam however conquers primarily based on religious convictions.

    Jabu_Rule
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    That's because Islam is too stuck on tradition, which is deep rooted in slavery and misogyny. Allah is just another name for the one true God, but they have their way of worshipping him.

    The 3 abrahamic religions are similar in that their believers believer that there is one god. BUT THE NATURE Of god in islam is nothing like it is in christianity.
    Jabu_Rule
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUB wrote: »
    its the ying to ajacksons yang

    the white guy who wants to be black while ajckson is the black guy who wants to be white

    Get my dick out your mouth faggot
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have anger only towards western Asian religions?
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have anger only towards western Asian religions?

    Most of the people who bash religion in the western world don't know a fucking thing about other religions.
    Ajackson17
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.
    Dupac
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.
    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.

    There is no unity between human beings never was nor should there be we are all equal but different, and religion is the foundation for all human civilization.

    Religion is the foundation of all human civilization? IDK about that, I'd argue that family is. Religion has mostly just caused division, hatred, and encouraged evil all over the planet historically. Perhaps the exception is Buddhism but the Buddha himself was an atheist, so I don't consider Buddhism a religion personally.

    I agree with your thoughts on how horrible Islam is but Christianity historically has encouraged just as much evil, if not more. Remember, Christianity was the foundation of the British and Spaniard empires, that pillaged, raped, and enslaved people all over the world. In fact, Christianity was the foundation of the imperialist empires of the West for centuries. And we all see the good that foundation did, haven't we?

    Religion is the basis for many of the early sciences like chemistry, astrology and medicine and is the inspiring force behind the greatest art.

    Buddha was an agnostic not an atheist and they can be just as brutal and any other religion as they are slaughtering musims in burma right now



    THE foundation for the british empire and spanish empires was not religion, it was greed AND POWER. If you check history you will see that they only used religion after those empire were already established. In terms of christianity and the european conquest of the world, religion became an excuse not a cause. They would have took the world any way. Islam however conquers primarily based on religious convictions.

    Good points on both Islam's spread and Christianity's spread through the Western empires. We agree on Islam so I'll make this more about Buddhism and Christianity.

    The main religion of both Britain and Spain during the time it spread its evil around the world was Christianity. I agree that Western empires would have been corrupt and committed atrocities anyway but spreading Christianity was definitely a driving force for many of the political figures of that time. Queen Isabella of Spain and her husband King Ferdinand said spreading Christianity was one reason to claim so many lands for Spain, and King Leopold of Belgium said similar things. Christopher Columbus used the Bible to justify his mass murders of Native Americans because they often rejected the Bible and he saw them as savages worthy to be enslaved. Columbus was very aware the Bible supported slavery and death for those who didn't believe in one god, and he even had priests back him up on this when some of his soldiers were disturbed by the behavior against the natives. I can bring up links if you want.

    As far as Buddhism, as I said, I don't consider it a religion but since you consider it one, I'll play along. Buddhists throughout history have been by far much more peaceful then the savages who have come out of Christianity and Islam. It's one reason why Buddhism is rarely attacked by those who hate religion, as I do.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    Powerful post. I'm not atheist (although some days I probably am) but I remain interested in atheist beliefs, it's very rational compared to the dogma of Abrahamic religions.
    dr funky resurrected
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    CHRISTIANITY is not about submission and we only have 2 rules. A christian life is susposed to be based on an individuals expression of these two rules.

    on the outside islam seems to be similar to christianty but the theology behind each religion is totally different.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    CHRISTIANITY is not about submission and we only have 2 rules. A christian life is susposed to be based on an individuals expression of these two rules.

    on the outside islam seems to be similar to christianty but the theology behind each religion is totally different.

    Christianity IS about submission in several ways though. According to the Bible, if one doesn't accept Jesus as the savior, you're bound to burn in hell and suffer forever LOL....sounds like submission to me, correct me if I'm wrong
    NothingButTheTruthValentinez A. Kaiser
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Why would you want to?

    Because religion has done more to harm and destroy the unity between human beings then almost anything else in world history. It's the reason I break off and disrespect religion any chance I get, with no apologies.

    There is no unity between human beings never was nor should there be we are all equal but different, and religion is the foundation for all human civilization.

    Religion is the foundation of all human civilization? IDK about that, I'd argue that family is. Religion has mostly just caused division, hatred, and encouraged evil all over the planet historically. Perhaps the exception is Buddhism but the Buddha himself was an atheist, so I don't consider Buddhism a religion personally.

    I agree with your thoughts on how horrible Islam is but Christianity historically has encouraged just as much evil, if not more. Remember, Christianity was the foundation of the British and Spaniard empires, that pillaged, raped, and enslaved people all over the world. In fact, Christianity was the foundation of the imperialist empires of the West for centuries. And we all see the good that foundation did, haven't we?

    Religion is the basis for many of the early sciences like chemistry, astrology and medicine and is the inspiring force behind the greatest art.

    Buddha was an agnostic not an atheist and they can be just as brutal and any other religion as they are slaughtering musims in burma right now



    THE foundation for the british empire and spanish empires was not religion, it was greed AND POWER. If you check history you will see that they only used religion after those empire were already established. In terms of christianity and the european conquest of the world, religion became an excuse not a cause. They would have took the world any way. Islam however conquers primarily based on religious convictions.

    Good points on both Islam's spread and Christianity's spread through the Western empires. We agree on Islam so I'll make this more about Buddhism and Christianity.

    The main religion of both Britain and Spain during the time it spread its evil around the world was Christianity. I agree that Western empires would have been corrupt and committed atrocities anyway but spreading Christianity was definitely a driving force for many of the political figures of that time. Queen Isabella of Spain and her husband King Ferdinand said spreading Christianity was one reason to claim so many lands for Spain, and King Leopold of Belgium said similar things. Christopher Columbus used the Bible to justify his mass murders of Native Americans because they often rejected the Bible and he saw them as savages worthy to be enslaved. Columbus was very aware the Bible supported slavery and death for those who didn't believe in one god, and he even had priests back him up on this when some of his soldiers were disturbed by the behavior against the natives. I can bring up links if you want.

    As far as Buddhism, as I said, I don't consider it a religion but since you consider it one, I'll play along. Buddhists throughout history have been by far much more peaceful then the savages who have come out of Christianity and Islam. It's one reason why Buddhism is rarely attacked by those who hate religion, as I do.

    Saying that religion was used as a tool of conquest is not new and i agree, however was it the cause for the conquest i don't believe so. Columbus did not set sail to convert anyone he set sail looking for profit, religion was an after thought.

    The great and sad thing about all religions is that they bring a seriousness and sense of destiny to their believers that cannot be replaced.

    As for buddhism the reason for it not being used the was other religions were is because asian socities tend to be much more insular. before christianity europeans were warlike, when they got the religion they continued being themselves for the most part they just became less brazen than their pagan ancestors

    japan,china and some of the south asian nations all have a warlike history we just don't know about it in the west. The people who practice abrahamic religions have just been more successful at war.
    Ajackson17
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    CHRISTIANITY is not about submission and we only have 2 rules. A christian life is susposed to be based on an individuals expression of these two rules.

    on the outside islam seems to be similar to christianty but the theology behind each religion is totally different.

    So committing the seven sins, the venial sins, mortal sins, disobeying the 10 commandments, and the rest is not considered rule violations? Last I heard from every preacher I've ever met, these were rules you had to follow.

    You must be talking about another kind of faith that involves the same characters.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    CHRISTIANITY is not about submission and we only have 2 rules. A christian life is susposed to be based on an individuals expression of these two rules.

    on the outside islam seems to be similar to christianty but the theology behind each religion is totally different.

    Christianity IS about submission in several ways though. According to the Bible, if one doesn't accept Jesus as the savior, you're bound to burn in hell and suffer forever LOL....sounds like submission to me, correct me if I'm wrong

    You are wrong.

    In the christian view point we are not subject to god, if you want god out of your life we believe he will go. In islam this is not a possibility. accepting jesus is a thing of will and you can reject him anytime you want to.

    if you willingly want to do something and can stop whenever you wish you are not really being forced, you are not subject to it
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Muhammed acknowledges Yeshua as a prophet. He just credits himself as the true way to God. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Allah are one and the same, as is all these other monotheistic deities running around. Once you take away all the fairy tales that religions consist of (SMH @ these niggas basically jackin Egyptian gods for more than 2 millenia) you'll realize they all have the same thesis... one God, no religion.

    Absolutely not you are totally wrong. Muslims are slaves of their god everything thing about islam is about submission. In islam you are a servant.

    Christianity is about choice and freewill, in christianity you are a son.

    Both are about submission. Both have rules you must follow. And in some instances, the rules are similar.

    You can't prove or disprove the existence of God. I mean, if you want to be specific with "religion". That's not the goal of science anyway.

    If god can't be disproved, show us. Point at this god you've been taught about. Touch this god that is suppose to exist. What people have is a faith, a hope, a crutch, that there deity exist . It cannot and has not been proven.

    CHRISTIANITY is not about submission and we only have 2 rules. A christian life is susposed to be based on an individuals expression of these two rules.

    on the outside islam seems to be similar to christianty but the theology behind each religion is totally different.

    So committing the seven sins, the venial sins, mortal sins, disobeying the 10 commandments, and the rest is not considered rule violations? Last I heard from every preacher I've ever met, these were rules you had to follow.

    You must be talking about another kind of faith that involves the same characters.

    We only have two rules love god and love people, The 10 commandments and all those moral laws in the old testament were just ways god wanted the nation of israel to express the 2 real laws that jesus would later bring. and then you have the laws of the state.

    if you break the 10 commandment you break the 2 laws. DO you understand?? The o.t was just away of expressing the 2 laws. it's not really that hard to understand

    Ajackson17
Sign In or Register to comment.