It's easy to disprove Christianity but can you disprove Islam?

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    WELL IF YOUR ARGUMENT IS "VISUALLY PROVE TO ME THAT ? IS REAL" AND I CANT MAKE ? APPEAR, YEAH CHRISTIANITY WOULD BE EASY TO DISPROVE... BUT IF UR NOT OPEN TO RECIEVE HIM OR HIS WORD... THEN YEAH, THAT WOULD GO FOR ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE

Without proof, it's not worth taking seriously. In the Youtube era and Twitter era, for any ? to be missing in action during this time speaks volumes, the biggest thots and ? tend to be Christian lol. So of course, Christianity will continue to lose its influence worldwide. And Islam is considered a joke by most here. Had a threesome with a Christian chick and her friend the other day, met them off a certain website I won't promote here. But let's just say when I see a ? mention she's Christian, I see easy prey. Christians don't take their own religion seriously, so there's no reason why anyone else should either.

what made you think she does not take her religion seriously?? just because she ? you

She doesn't take her religion seriously because she has tattoos, has 3somes with women, and eats shrimp. All these things are worthy of the death penalty according to the Bible. She also works on Sundays and Saturdays, so according to the Bible, she should be given the death penalty. So um, yeah, she doesn't take her religion seriously lol

you went to catholic school for 10 years right???? no wonder you don't know a ? thing about the religion you religiously bash daily on this forum. None I repeat none of those things are deserving of capital punishment. Those laws were an acceptable expression of love for ? and man that has been expired since the coming of Christ. The law remains the human expression commanded by ? has changed.

If you are going to hate the religion then at least be educated in it you continually speak things you know nothing of.

Where in scripture it states those laws been expired

Read the end of what i wrote, WHILE YOU ARE AT IT read matt 5 and put it into context with what i wrote

Show me scripture that says Yah laws are done away with
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

Guess who said these things......hint, he called himself the son of ? . For anyone who says the Old Testament doesn't matter, read the Bible again.

words taken out of context that you know nothing of you.

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy ? with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.38 This is the first and great commandment.39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

You know why he list those two because if you can follow those 2 You will not break the other 8.

The Messiah followed all the Commandments, statues and ordinance of the Torah, and he said those laws stand, get that European Hellenistic Christian doctrine out of here

I don't have a problem with the old law but christ did demand a new expression of them you can still express them the old way if you wish but that alone is no longer sufficient.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    WELL IF YOUR ARGUMENT IS "VISUALLY PROVE TO ME THAT ? IS REAL" AND I CANT MAKE ? APPEAR, YEAH CHRISTIANITY WOULD BE EASY TO DISPROVE... BUT IF UR NOT OPEN TO RECIEVE HIM OR HIS WORD... THEN YEAH, THAT WOULD GO FOR ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE

Without proof, it's not worth taking seriously. In the Youtube era and Twitter era, for any ? to be missing in action during this time speaks volumes, the biggest thots and ? tend to be Christian lol. So of course, Christianity will continue to lose its influence worldwide. And Islam is considered a joke by most here. Had a threesome with a Christian chick and her friend the other day, met them off a certain website I won't promote here. But let's just say when I see a ? mention she's Christian, I see easy prey. Christians don't take their own religion seriously, so there's no reason why anyone else should either.

what made you think she does not take her religion seriously?? just because she ? you

She doesn't take her religion seriously because she has tattoos, has 3somes with women, and eats shrimp. All these things are worthy of the death penalty according to the Bible. She also works on Sundays and Saturdays, so according to the Bible, she should be given the death penalty. So um, yeah, she doesn't take her religion seriously lol

you went to catholic school for 10 years right???? no wonder you don't know a ? thing about the religion you religiously bash daily on this forum. None I repeat none of those things are deserving of capital punishment. Those laws were an acceptable expression of love for ? and man that has been expired since the coming of Christ. The law remains the human expression commanded by ? has changed.

If you are going to hate the religion then at least be educated in it you continually speak things you know nothing of.

Read the end of what i wrote, WHILE YOU ARE AT IT read matt 5 and put it into context with what i wrote

they have not been done away with that's what i keep trying to tell you
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ethered yourself right here......so I was right. Now you can shut the ? up.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    LOL HAHAHAHA......

Ok if you say so. Until Jesus himself comes back down to Earth and says all this via Twitter or Youtube, I'll continue my path, and you can continue yours.

If you are going to be lying about my path i will confront you about it in anyway i can. You bold faced lied in this thread AND CLEARLY you don't know ? about the teachings of the religion you are bashing.

HAHAHA!!!!!! You're easy to play around with homeboy. You said yourself the old laws HAVE NOT been done away with. Keep ethering yourself, it's hilarious. Ima keep quiet for awhile here, cuz your self ether is more then enough for me.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

Remember this ladies and gentleman. Zombie is admitting the old laws of the Old Testament HAVE NOT been done away with. Once again, my work here is done.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

Remember this ladies and gentleman. Zombie is admitting the old laws of the Old Testament HAVE NOT been done away with. Once again, my work here is done.

what a lying deceiving snake you are, anyone who reads this thread can clearly see what i said,

you pick and choose what you read FROM my statements because you lack the brains or education to have a real debate with me about the issues being spoken of.

i don't know how old you are but that's very childish of you
  • zombie
    Options
    LOL HAHAHAHA......

Ok if you say so. Until Jesus himself comes back down to Earth and says all this via Twitter or Youtube, I'll continue my path, and you can continue yours.

If you are going to be lying about my path i will confront you about it in anyway i can. You bold faced lied in this thread AND CLEARLY you don't know ? about the teachings of the religion you are bashing.

HAHAHA!!!!!! You're easy to play around with homeboy. You said yourself the old laws HAVE NOT been done away with. Keep ethering yourself, it's hilarious. Ima keep quiet for awhile here, cuz your self ether is more then enough for me.

why don't you stop breaking apart what i say and critique my whole argument??? you can't because you have nothing to stand on.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84 stop being a trolling ? i've said in my first post to you that the old laws have not been removed only their expression has changed. you have no reply to that i broke down the entire passage YOU quoted from, you have no reply to that? why don't you man the ? up and actually debate me or back the ? out of the thread

you don't know what you are talking about and i'm not the only one who has told you you don't even have a ? clue
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You obviously have never been religious by your post....let me help you out...I go to church because I believe in ? and listening to the preacher helps me to become a better Christian. Nobody on this earth is perfect, we all sin..yes even Christians sin. That's why Jesus died on the cross so the people who believe in ? can have their sins forgiven. Tattoos, threesome or any sin is not worthy of the death penalty in no ones bible...where you read that at?

I love how people who never attended church, got baptized, or don't believe in ? know so much about religion...I'll pray for you

Huh? I do believe in a higher power and I was baptized and attended church in the past.....I just don't believe in organized religion due to lack of proof.

As far as the rest of your post, I already have brought up the quotes in the Bible that support the death penalty for tats, eating shrimp and the rest. If going to church makes you a better person, good for you. But research the Bible, tattoos and shrimp and see for yourself what the good book says on those subjects.

I'm talking to an idiot...please post the verse in the bible that says you die if you get a tat...it clearly says to treat your body like a temple and the bible doesn't condone tattoos but nowhere does it say you die...and where do you get the shrimp thing from...smh...And basically you're saying you believe in a ? but don't believe in the church where the preachers teaches you about ? and the bible.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

You obviously have never been religious by your post....let me help you out...I go to church because I believe in ? and listening to the preacher helps me to become a better Christian. Nobody on this earth is perfect, we all sin..yes even Christians sin. That's why Jesus died on the cross so the people who believe in ? can have their sins forgiven. Tattoos, threesome or any sin is not worthy of the death penalty in no ones bible...where you read that at?

I love how people who never attended church, got baptized, or don't believe in ? know so much about religion...I'll pray for you

Huh? I do believe in a higher power and I was baptized and attended church in the past.....I just don't believe in organized religion due to lack of proof.

As far as the rest of your post, I already have brought up the quotes in the Bible that support the death penalty for tats, eating shrimp and the rest. If going to church makes you a better person, good for you. But research the Bible, tattoos and shrimp and see for yourself what the good book says on those subjects.

I'm talking to an idiot...please post the verse in the bible that says you die if you get a tat...it clearly says to treat your body like a temple and the bible doesn't condone tattoos but nowhere does it say you die...and where do you get the shrimp thing from...smh...And basically you're saying you believe in a ? but don't believe in the church where the preachers teaches you about ? and the bible.

OKAY I'll apologize for saying the Bible accepts the death penalty for those who get tats or eat shrimp, I mixed it somehow for the rule in the Bible that states death is the penalty for working on the Sabbath....and for disrespecting one's parents.....and for being a prostitute. Among many other reasons to die. I can admit when I'm wrong but the Bible is obviously against tattoos and eating shellfish, things which are considered an abomination/sin. MY BAD!!!! The Bible supports death for so many things I obviously mixed up the rules haha

And yes, I do believe in a higher power but believe organized religion, especially Christianity and Islam, are scams. I simply need proof for any organized religion to be proven true to me.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84 stop being a trolling ? i've said in my first post to you that the old laws have not been removed only their expression has changed. you have no reply to that i broke down the entire passage YOU quoted from, you have no reply to that? why don't you man the ? up and actually debate me or back the ? out of the thread

you don't know what you are talking about and i'm not the only one who has told you you don't even have a ? clue

You ethered yourself by already admitting the old laws of the Old Testament HAVE NOT BEEN DONE AWAY WITH. YOUR WORDS homeboy.....enjoy your self ether. Now if you wanna take that back go right on ahead, but you CLEARLY have admitted the old laws HAVE NOT been done away with. And that was my main point, in that Jesus made clear he didn't want to destroy the old laws. If he did want to destroy the old laws, he would've just said so. Stop being so emotional and wallow in your self-ether.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

LMAO
  • zombie
    Options

You ethered yourself by already admitting the old laws of the Old Testament HAVE NOT BEEN DONE AWAY WITH. YOUR WORDS homeboy.....enjoy your self ether. Now if you wanna take that back go right on ahead, but you CLEARLY have admitted the old laws HAVE NOT been done away with. And that was my main point, in that Jesus made clear he didn't want to destroy the old laws. If he did want to destroy the old laws, he would've just said so. Stop being so emotional and wallow in your self-ether.

you are not reading my whole statement you are pulling what you want from it and disregard the rest of it. Matt 5 you have not replied to it because it proves my point. I've lost all respect for you you are blatantly being dishonest about my position and for what ?? because you don't want to admit you are wrong.

that's little boy ?
  • zombie
    Options

LMAO

can you critique my whole argument. if not I'm done with your lying ass
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

LMAO

Simple question......

Where in the Bible does it say the Old Testament rules are to be discarded? Please find that for me.....

Oh wait, you can't find that part right? If I'm wrong let me know.......
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    This is straight from a religious, Christian site......

http://www.gci.org/law/otlaws

Are Old Testament Laws Still Binding on Christians?

Christians often wonder, Are Old Testament laws still in force?

The New Testament gives two basic answers to this question: Yes, and no. Some verses indicate continuity, and others indicate change. Some verses maintain the validity of the law; others describe it as having been superseded by Christ.

If we look at one group of verses, we might conclude that we have to keep all Old Testament laws.

Let’s start with an emphasis on continuity. A passage like Matthew 5:17-19 can be used to argue that all Old Testament laws are still in force. Jesus didn’t do away with any of ? ’s laws. Rather, he emphasized that we ought to obey ? not only in our actions, but also in our hearts. We have to keep every Old Testament law in the spirit, in its attitude and purpose. ? ’s laws are written in our hearts and minds (Hebrews 8:10). They are internalized, so we should want to keep them. Hebrews 8:10 is a quote of Jeremiah 31:31-33, one could argue, and the laws that Jeremiah had in mind were the laws that were valid in his day: the old covenant laws. They were all given by ? .

--So in essence, the priests and pastors I spoke to on the Bible growing up, from a Christian point of view at least, were correct. THE OLD LAWS ARE STILL VALID AND JESUS DID NOT DO AWAY WITH THEM. Read that 5 times Zombie......then read it again. Then read it with a binocular. Then use a telescope. Then Braille if you have a hard time seeing after that. Because LORD HAVE MERCY you cannot read the Bible well.
  • zombie
    Options

LMAO

Simple question......

Where in the Bible does it say the Old Testament rules are to be discarded? Please find that for me.....

the premise of your question is ? stupid because for the 1000 time I never said the old testament was invalid yo ? idiot.
  • zombie
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84 you lost the argument using your own chosen quote I have proved your misrepresentation of what I said to be a lie.

when something is fulfilled that does not mean it was destroyed or replaced and I never said that the old law was destroyed.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do we call Him Jesus instead of Joshua which is english for Yeshua.

Jesus is english to the greek term lee-siea.

Granted i still call him Jesus.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

LMAO

Simple question......

the premise of your question is ? stupid because for the 1000 time I never said the old testament was invalid yo ? idiot.

You stupid dumb ? . You ethered yourself again. I have better things to do with my time then argue with a ? ? such as yourself. Go jump back into your mother's ? and pray to Jesus to improve your brain power.

Wallow in your self ether and realize how many times in this thread you self ethered yourself. I've won the debate by you ADMITTING AGAIN that the Old Testament is NOT invalid. That was my whole point along ? for brains. Like I said, jump back into your ? of a mother's ? , you would be better off staying there. I'm sure her ? is wide enough.

The threadstarter co-signed much of what I said. You're an idiot when it comes to your own religion, ? . Don't bother replying, I'm done with this thread, I'm too busy making gwap at work to argue with an idiot such as yourself.
  • zombie
    Options

LMAO

Simple question......

You stupid dumb ? . You ethered yourself again. I have better things to do with my time then argue with a ? ? such as yourself. Go jump back into your mother's ? and pray to Jesus to improve your brain power.

Wallow in your self ether and realize how many times in this thread you self ethered yourself. I've won the debate by you ADMITTING AGAIN that the Old Testament is NOT invalid. That was my whole point along ? for brains. Like I said, jump back into your ? of a mother's ? , you would be better off staying there. I'm sure her ? is wide enough.

The threadstarter co-signed much of what I said. You're an idiot when it comes to your own religion, ? . Don't bother replying, I'm done with this thread, I'm too busy making gwap at work to argue with an idiot such as yourself.

you are a ? idiot
  • zombie
    Options
    if you said half of you said to me
    in real life I would put you in the ? hospital. we are in the same city don't ever let me see you
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    if you said half of you said to me
    in real life I would put you in the ? hospital. we are in the same city don't ever let me see you

HAHA