It's easy to disprove Christianity but can you disprove Islam?

Options
123457»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    if you said half of you said to me
    in real life I would put you in the ? hospital. we are in the same city don't ever let me see you

HAHA

All that ? he said in the previous post he won't say to my face
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌ not sure of you are really trying to understand or not.... But I feel like answering a question

U ask where in the bible does it say we don't need to follow the Law of Moses anymore

Its pretty simple... You have the "Old Covenant" and the "New Covenant"...

A covenant is a contract with the Most High...

The old contract with the Most High was if we followed the laws He gave to Moses, we'd enjoy our riches in the land of Israel. We broke the covenant over and over again because we were enticed by the other gods/philosophies/sciences that the other nations were dealing with.

Fast forward, Jesus came and foretold us the destruction of Israel (because we had gotten away from the law for the final time..

He brought us a new way to serve the Most High. This time it wasn't through worldy laws (because as humans do, we found loopholes, didn't really do things for the right reasons, etc)

He brought us spiritual law... With only 2 commands

Have faith in the most High

And love your brother (meaning any man out here, don't seek to do him harm)

If we follow these commandments, we will be spared on judgment day and pardoned from our sins. He is the searcher of hearts and minds so he knows everyone's true intentions.

This is the new contract. The new covenant.

I hope this helps inquiring minds.. Please do not hesitate to ask me to provide Scripture to support these statements if u require..
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is also very important to note that the laws given to Moses was so that our newly founded nation would have a GOVERNMENT. We needed some type of order.

Now us blacks are scattered across alllllll the nations and are subject to laws of said nations...Jesus knew this (because he was the one that said wed b scattered) so of course he knew we wouldn't be able to keep the laws we had in Israel

It was even prophesied we would be cut off from our heritage... How are you suppose to keep a law of a nation that youve been cut off from? ? don't even know who they are these days... ? don't even know the word "Niger" (pronounced knee-gar) in Acts 13 1 means "black, that is, a Christian"

They wanna run and act smart and tell you its a white mans book

Lol if its a whitemans book, why are all the characters black.... And the devil nation in the bible is the whites (Esau, nation of Edom)..?

This is not hard to understand....

But ? wanna act too smart for Jesus and say its a whitemans book

And then run to the whitemans sciences

And let the white man trick them into thinking we all evolved from monkeys

But then get offended to the utmost when they call u a monkey

Man wake the ? up...what the ? ..
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌
    Your rebuttal sir..

I said I wouldn't post in this thread again, and since I'm a man of my word, I'd like to try to keep that promise....the only comment I'll leave here is that the Old Testament still greatly disturbs me, and there isn't enough evidence Jesus wanted to completely outlaw the Old Testament and as some here have already admitted, the Old Testament was NOT to be discarded.....

The rules of the Old Testament disgust me. And so does the support for it found in the New Testament....