What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Paul Ryan lights into IRS Commissioner

thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,609 Regulator
edited June 2014 in The Social Lounge
"You expect American taxpayers to keep 7 years of records, but you can't hold on to your emails for 6 months?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lp2JNFB4rSE

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
Chi SnowVIBEOsirus_Jenkins7figzCHICAGO_BREEDatribecalledgabiBender RodriguezHouston TexanSionkingblaze84

Replies

• bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this have anything to do with the rich paying an equal % ? You know like, Romney paying 11-13% taxes.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

I didn't realize this was a video before I made my initial post. I withdraw my previous question.

thulsadoom$tayRichROLLIN
    bgoat wrote: »
    Does this have anything to do with the rich paying an equal % ? You know like, Romney paying 11-13% taxes.

how bout you watch the gotdamn video?

That was my fault pimpin, playas fuck up too. Now take the aggression down a notch or two. TIA!

SneakDZAthulsadoomkingblaze84
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan for president 2016
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

SneakDZAMoneyLuverOsirus_JenkinsMelqart7figzthemadlionsfankingblaze84
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The IconoclastThe Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan is usually completely full of shit, but he had a point this time. If I had to describe the excuse for the lost emails, in one word: dubious.
    “It’s always business. Never personal.”

956ET48.jpg?1?8065
    Ajackson17FlightKingkingblaze84
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got dayuum I thought he joined the people
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voting Republican in 2016 might be in my favor. Idk have to look into it. I like Ryan
  • stackmaster 313stackmaster 313 DetroitPosts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I dont care anything for the IRS or there existence its a shame you don't do your research. To believe anything from any government agency is almost the same as still believing in Santa Claus.

The Internal Revenue Service is a corporation, not a company, that was incorporated in the state of Delaware on July 12, 1933. 

If you research the Delaware Secretary of State Website records. 

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) 
    For Profit General Delaware Corporation 
    Incorporation Date 7/12/33 
    File No. 0325720 

Ajackson17
    There all fraudulent and dishonest the only thing for us to decide is who is going to do the least of the bullshit to the majority of people. Majority being poor and middle class an not the 1%.
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    No I dont care anything for the IRS or there existence its a shame you don't do your research. To believe anything from any government agency is almost the same as still believing in Santa Claus.

The Internal Revenue Service is a corporation, not a company, that was incorporated in the state of Delaware on July 12, 1933. 

If you research the Delaware Secretary of State Website records. 

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) 
    For Profit General Delaware Corporation 
    Incorporation Date 7/12/33 
    File No. 0325720 

Lol no it's a shame internet scholars are allowed spew such nonsense.

This is the part where you tell me what your research even means. The IRS is for profit? Fam, they collect over $2 trillion in taxes per year. If that's not profit idk what the hell is.

You said the IRS mainly operates out of Delaware & PR which is absolutely false. The Internal Revenue Service Building is in DC and the campuses where returns are actually worked are the locations from my previous post.

Are you really denying that IRS is a federal agency under the Department of the Treasury responsible for collecting taxes under the Internal Revenue Code? Are you denying that when the government shutdown that IRS employees were furloughed along with all the other federal employees. Are you denying that the operation of the IRS is included in each federal budget that gets passed?

This isn't about the IRS. This is about the games we continuously allow these politicians to play as a result of us being distracted by nonsense. Corporations & lobbyists are buying politicians at the expense of the middle & low class & it'll continue until we start focusing on the real issue which is money in politics.

I would go more indepth on the topic but I'm on mobile and my patience won't allow it at the moment.
    jono
    The IRS is a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed. 

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico. 

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

• PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds great, but I won't believe anything until I see actions (i.e., justice actually being served and "criminals" being tried and imprisoned) back up his words. But that's most likely not going to happen. After all, we're not Iceland.
    The IRS is a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed. 

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico. 

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

Go into a court room with this tinfoil garbage & they'll hit you with this textbook of cases & laws disproving it.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

Those are frivolous positions that have been proven to be frivolous declarations time & time again in the court law.

And you keep talking about Puerto Rico while ignoring these huge campuses that house thousands of federal employees here in the continental 48.

Not there aren't offices in PR but in no way are they MAINLY operating out of DE & PR. What they do in those two locations is barely a blip on the radar of their overall operation.
    You believe what you want an I believe what I want. Believe in honest Abe and George Washington if you want. I'm going to do my own investigation an form my own opinion. Im not programmed like you I think for myself not whats said or told to me by uncle sam. There not who you think they are that's all im going to say. I gave you information do what you please with it.
    edited June 2014
    You believe what you want an I believe what I want. Believe in honest Abe and George Washington if you want. I'm going to do my own investigation an form my own opinion. Im not programmed like you I think for myself not whats said or told to me by uncle sam. There not who you think they are that's all im going to say. I gave you information do what you please with it.

No. Actually the knowledge that I possess is firsthand. You don't know what I'm programmed to believe or not believe b/c I haven't said anything in regards to Uncle Sam. You're talking about tin foil nonsense and all I'm saying is that in the 21st Century (2014) the IRS is not physically based out of Delaware or PR, which is an irrefutable fact.

I have much more information (first hand) on the subject than most anyone on this board will ever possess so I'm not the one to spar with on the topic.

If you actually break down what I've been saying you'd ascertain that I'm in no way for the system as it currently stands. My whole thing is the IRS isn't the problem. It's those that control it's policies. We need to stop the antics of these politicians b/c what's going on in Washington is worse than radio payola.

I feel the same way when people say "fuck the police." While I understand the thought process, it's a terribly inefficient and unfocused way of bringing about change. It allows the corrupt to hide behind a shield (or in this case a party/system). We have to start being more direct and systematic with our methods.

Ie.) Fuck "Commissioner Smith," "Fuck Sheriff John Doe," "Fuck Representative Johnson," etc.

Those in power need to be held responsible. And when they prove themselves incompetent they need to be made to feel uncomfortable.
    jono
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    are yall really arguing about the geographic location of the gotdamn irs?

you niggas are weird.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most companies are formed in Delaware due to the tax laws there. They're not physically there, they just create the business through that state. I assume Puerto Rico is chosen because it's not apart of the 50 US states, but US connected. Delaware is for the US, Puerto Rico is for Puerto Rico.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol