What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

#CreepSet PRESENTS: GIVE MONEYPOWERRESPECT AN HONEST RATING....

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks nicer in some pics than others but overall she's an attractive woman.
    MoneyPowerRespect
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I remember when Eyeronic and Blazini was beefin in the GTA thread we were gonna make these niggas shoot the ones down in the sewer section of down the drain i dont even know if that happened.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    StewTheEyeronic1Dupac
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,209 Regulator
    Shit was hilarious between them niggas.
    TonyDubbzDupac
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10(dimepiece)
    Max. wrote: »
    She wana be @beam sister soooo bad

Who is beam?
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    10(dimepiece)
    @Khaleesi‌ they just wanted to make a thread. That's all..
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    please tell me somebody put a gun to your head and made you put on that elf suit no way in hell you did that by choice
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
    10(dimepiece)
    please tell me somebody put a gun to your head and made you put on that elf suit no way in hell you did that by choice

It was one of those paper hats that we gave to the kids. I wore a black shirt with a red apron.
    Tbh, I wanted the full elf outfit.

Christmas is my favorite holiday.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    TonyDubbzYoung Stef
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    To think it started in the GTA thread..nobody even play that shit anymore but they still hate each other.

In that thread, he went full FUCK nigga.

Ain't no comin back after that.
    says the nigga who reported people to rockstar games.

how many niggas you snitch on?

"guys you're ruining the online community!"

throwing hissy fits over niggas stealing money in a videogame about stealing money.

everytime your wack ass start some shit only thing these people relate it to is you holding a grudge over a damn videogame.

Wait what?
    Young Stef

It was one of those paper hats that we gave to the kids. I wore a black shirt with a red apron.
    Tbh, I wanted the full elf outfit.

Christmas is my favorite holiday.

thats great what color panties did you wear under all the bullshit? I know you like to mix and match

thulsadoomTonyDubbzYoung Stef
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    word.... topic switched back.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    To think it started in the GTA thread..nobody even play that shit anymore but they still hate each other.

In that thread, he went full FUCK nigga.

Ain't no comin back after that.
    says the nigga who reported people to rockstar games.

how many niggas you snitch on?

"guys you're ruining the online community!"

throwing hissy fits over niggas stealing money in a videogame about stealing money.

everytime your wack ass start some shit only thing these people relate it to is you holding a grudge over a damn videogame.

Wait what?

Don't do this. Pm them fuckers if you care.

I pretty much get the bulk of it, but nah I don't care.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, who this
    drdsfb_zps29fcb535.jpg
    iron man1bignorm
    10(dimepiece)

Yes.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    gnsYoung Stef
    @moneypowerrespect tell us about that time you and your friend got drunk and start licking each others pussy

10(dimepiece)
    MPR a solid 7.5 to 8...8.5 on a good day.

And I respect her cuz at least what u see is what u get, none of the pics are altered, shopped, filtered up, shit, half of em she dont even got on make up or even lip gloss.

Now I dont know if she just keeps it real like that, or if she's just too dumb and doesnt even know how to use photoshop, filter etc, after all she is from the south.

SN...that Amanda chick reminds me of the dude that fought Van Damme in Bloodsport...word.

I'm not too dumb..I just don't want to.
    I only use the IG filters, which is on one of those pics..besides the black and white one.

I believe that I'm attractive, therefore why would I display characteristics of a bitch with low self-esteem? Yea I got that semi nude..but let's be realistic- all you see is back because I wanted to show off my hair lmao other than that, my natural self is the best.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    BrideofKilla
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who told ak47 she could be a model
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    VulcanRaventhatboydizzCainCinco
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit, who wins best ic spic on a bike?
    drdsfb_zps29fcb535.jpg
    96f87a0738e1f4e85530e9840c3d0802.jpg
    VulcanRavenCainStew
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MPR a solid 7.5 to 8...8.5 on a good day.

And I respect her cuz at least what u see is what u get, none of the pics are altered, shopped, filtered up, shit, half of em she dont even got on make up or even lip gloss.

Now I dont know if she just keeps it real like that, or if she's just too dumb and doesnt even know how to use photoshop, filter etc, after all she is from the south.

SN...that Amanda chick reminds me of the dude that fought Van Damme in Bloodsport...word.

I'm not too dumb..I just don't want to.
    I only use the IG filters, which is on one of those pics..besides the black and white one.

I believe that I'm attractive, therefore why would I display characteristics of a bitch with low self-esteem? Yea I got that semi nude..but let's be realistic- all you see is back because I wanted to show off my hair lmao other than that, my natural self is the best.

Ohh wee mayne shawty outchea shootin

@allyallhoeswiththeclubpregnantjokes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @moneypowerrespect tell us about that time you and your friend got drunk and start licking each others pussy

MPR this needs to be addressed. Explicit Specific details plz.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all bout to get off Ms Camille
    rocket-2.gif
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen her assssss nekkid irl. Who mad????
    Young Stef