So apparently we are due for an economic collapse on July 1st, 2014. (Video)

Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    With those borders being WIIIIIDE open, expect Americans, especially young ones in college or high school, to be ? long term. The massive amount of illegals coming here will drive down wages and it will be harder then ever for many young and uneducated people to make it out of poverty or get good paying jobs. America is ? , whether that crash comes in July or not. Ya'll better prepare ya'll selves. Don't have kids unless you rich or your gf is well off, times are gonna be nasty in the future....the jobs that are mostly being created are low wage. And the rent ain't getting any cheaper lol........
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The market will not crash July 1st 2014 SMMFH..... The United States will be on a good run for a very very long time. In history recessions occur usually once a decade (sometimes twice and it's usually at the start and near the end of a decade). The economy will not collapse.

American companies are sitting on the most cash in their history to invest, the economy has largely recovered, unemployment is still going down, housing is in a far better position now than it was, America will be oil independent by 2015 or 2020. Overall, the Americans will be fine.

The Chinese however, China will crash that much I can guarantee I don't know when but it will not be July 1st 2014. That much I'm sure about.

They don't hear you
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    Fear mongering?
    ding ding ding
    Sion wrote: »
    As for China, it's in the midst of a MASSIVE housing bubble, there are whole ghost towns in China, there's far more houses in China than there are people who can afford them. And most of these developments are funded by the "shadow banking" and most of the Chinese banks aren't reporting that in their books. It's a lot of foreign money investing, now at some point those forces are going to want to receive a return on their money, not to mention, with housing developments there are still taxes and costs that need to be paid so they can continue to function. As returns become harder to realize the costs of these buildings continue to mount. It's been what 5 years and counting ? When you pay an overzealous price for something that makes mediocre or no returns it's next to impossible to make money. So what happens ? People pull their money out and like the foundations of a building, the structure above collapses. The question now for China is ultimately when......
    what i find interesting is people always marrying the notions of "? US COLLAPSE IS COMING SOON" with "i don't understand why China could ever have future economic issues"