Decision 2.0...Lebron Has Opted Out.

S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• S2J
    Cleveland cashed in too early, hired a lame duck coach. They coulda had Lebron back
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol makin a thread hoping for a decision 2.0
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn divas just shut up and play ball.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be good.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    0.jpg

b3e51f531b3f9e44766a2de79c8c4000.jpg

Please no. Hell no Smh...And lol @ look at Kobe's ? expression being perfect for that pic smh
    This might happen
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    0.jpg

Please no. Hell no Smh...And lol @ look at Kobe's ? expression being perfect for that pic smh
    This might happen

If this happens...i mean Bron, wtf...its 1 thing to say Wade will 'always have 1 more ring than bron'. Doesnt really matter b/c Its clear Bron historically > Wade.

But to join Kobe??? And any title you get, he gets? smh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the real question is who has the players or ability to get players that can take the blame when he doesn't win again?
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s-dot wrote: »
    he'll resign with Heat. Period. Renegotiate contract to allow for better role players.

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he'll resign with Heat. Period. Renegotiate contract to allow for better role players.

People bout to show their ignorance of the NBA in here.
    I hope he does a decision again just so all the ? who cried last time can commit that.

& Fans opt out! Already made the lame & predicable joke so no need.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Contrary to Espn reports (Chris ? #ass Broussard) could care less if he comes back. I called him a lame from Akron when he played for the Cavs. He would still be a lame from Akron if he comes back...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be a new Voltron
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Contrary to Espn reports (Chris ? #ass Broussard) could care less if he comes back. I called him a lame from Akron when he played for the Cavs. He would still be a lame from Akron if he comes back...
    And if he decides to go back, he's gonna be a lame from Akron that brings your ? franchise a championship.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    0.jpg

This might happen

If this happens...i mean Bron, wtf...its 1 thing to say Wade will 'always have 1 more ring than bron'. Doesnt really matter b/c Its clear Bron historically > Wade.

But to join Kobe??? And any title you get, he gets? smh

Yeah but he's not even in the same stratosphere as kobe it doesn't matter anymore this ain't 09...he took his gamble to eclipse kobe and lost...literally.

Might as well join one of the greatest winners ever in the best locale, or join Phil and create a NY legacy. Chicago is an option but no one cares if he wins or loses there not an intriguing storyline
  • S2J
    For him to opt out so early tells me something.

He's the centerpiece, but for him to opt out seemingly w/out the assurance that Bosh or Wade also will, now puts them in the driver's seat AND potentially creates a situation where both of them would opt in and make more money than Bron if he stays

Given Bron's history, does that seem like something that him and his camp would do?

No.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0.jpg

Lmao @ Kobe playing with another star.
    Kobe vs Shaq
    Kobe couldnt even get along with aging Gary & Karl
    Kobe almost destroyed Pau's marriage
    Kobe vs. Dwight
    Kobe not being an o.g to young players.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For him to opt out so early tells me something.

He's the centerpiece, but for him to opt out seemingly w/out the assurance that Bosh or Wade also will, now puts them in the driver's seat AND potentially creates a situation where both of them would opt in and make more money than Bron if he stays

Given Bron's history, does that seem like something that him and his camp would do?

No.

You actually make a good point here it's probably nothing though.

I think those guys talk about this kinda stuff more than we give them credit for.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? ain't going back to Miami.
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭

IF Wade doesn't opt in.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I'd be shocked if he left Miami

I mean where would he go that make sense

Cleveland with racist ass Dan Gilbbet

Houston.... lol

LA where he would be fighting over the ball with a washed up player he's better than

He opts out to restructure his contract, and make room to sign some better role players. Get some athletic wings and better Point guard