S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    S2J wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    0.jpg

b3e51f531b3f9e44766a2de79c8c4000.jpg

Please no. Hell no Smh...And lol @ look at Kobe's ? expression being perfect for that pic smh
    This might happen

If this happens...i mean Bron, wtf...its 1 thing to say Wade will 'always have 1 more ring than bron'. Doesnt really matter b/c Its clear Bron historically > Wade.

But to join Kobe??? And any title you get, he gets? smh

Yeah but he's not even in the same stratosphere as kobe it doesn't matter anymore this ain't 09...he took his gamble to eclipse kobe and lost...literally.

Might as well join one of the greatest winners ever in the best locale, or join Phil and create a NY legacy. Chicago is an option but no one cares if he wins or loses there not an intriguing storyline

I dont wanna derail, but the general consensus does not agree with the bolded.

AND Lebron does not need more rings than Kobe to surpass him from a historical standpoint. Just like Mike didnt need more rings than Bill Rusell. Everyone knows who the Finals MVP was for those first 3 rings.

Lebron with say 4 titles, as the clear cut #1, 6, 7 time MVP, w/ 4 Finals MVPs, PLUS with all his individual accolades that WILL trump Kobe when Bron retires>>>>Kobe's 5, w/ 3 on the back of Shaq, and 2 finals MVPs

But to my point, he'd make Kobe look like more than he is if he helped Kobe get to 6, 7 rings all-time.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I know id want him on the Knicks
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bron should announce this decision on twitter ....keep it lowkey
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think he's going to leave either, but if he does...

We know about bandwagon fans, but this ? would probably be a bandwagon superstar if he winds up doing a Decision 2.0.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets see how much teflon wade and ud have in miami if they dont opt out

wade might be better off spreading that ? out through 4 years though mj 40 year old ass looked better on the wizards than wade did in the playoffs theres no telling how its gonna look in the coming years
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    UD is opting out.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is not going to do what he is expected to do. We never thought he would leave Cleveland because real men didnt do ? like that. and he did it. I dont care if he comes back or not. just waiting on him to retire so i can enjoy the game again. lol @ me missing out on 2k11 12 13 14... and i dont feel i missed, ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    So Lakers fans going the Knicks and Bulls route hoping photo shopping LeBron into their jerseys will make him come to their teams...hilarious.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    So Lakers fans going the Knicks and Bulls route hoping photo shopping LeBron into their jerseys will make him come to their teams...hilarious.
    that was bleacher report...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s-dot wrote: »
    he'll resign with Heat. Period. Renegotiate contract to allow for better role players.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can just forget about lebron going back to cleveland.Given what dan gilbert said after the decision, and seeing how the fans reacted, i dont thnk james forgot about all of that.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    0.jpg

b3e51f531b3f9e44766a2de79c8c4000.jpg

Kobe wants to play against those guys no way would he team with both..maybe one player if that ever did happen but not 2 he's too competetive to do that.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    We never thought he would leave Cleveland because real men didnt do ? like that. and he did it.

hes not a man cause he chose miami over cleveland? lol. im not a fan of how lebron handled the decision, but who would knock him for choosing his own path?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Contrary to Espn reports (Chris ? #ass Broussard) could care less if he comes back. I called him a lame from Akron when he played for the Cavs. He would still be a lame from Akron if he comes back...
    And if he decides to go back, he's gonna be a lame from Akron that brings your ? franchise a championship.

? I mean he did promise us 1 lmao
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it jus me or does the best player on the planet taking a pay cut sound ridiculous I know I ain't risking blowing a knee out carrying wade for less money
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LeBron Laker thing is sites trying to get internet clicks and views.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UD is opting out.

Bye