Comments

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron to the sixers
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so not interested in where he goes... But I knew there'd be a number of ridiculous posts in here. And y'all didn't disappoint.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so not interested in where he goes... But I knew there'd be a number of ridiculous posts in here. And y'all didn't disappoint.

If he says the Lakers is in his radar would you be interested?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Clevelander and I didn't have much of a problem when he left. He didn't exhibit much class with HOW he left, but it didn't diminish what he did for the Cave while he was here.

If he comes back, cool. If not, meh. We still need complimentary pieces that we'll never get simply because our teams are notorious for doing dumb ? .
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    LeBron to the sixers

They have d capacity to sigh bron and melo

• zerocool
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    mwgm7K2.gif

come to NY Knicks!

I still laugh every time after Suge says "Come to Death Row!!" and proceeds to walk right into Danny Boy's elbow. LOL!

It looks worse in the GIF
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron aint leaving

melo's decision >>>>>
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea lebron not leaving he just opted out to rattle the people that lied to him cages

come to find out the heat organization no different than these other teams who get ? on for being cheap --- im sure the heat organization promised to him money wouldnt be an issue when he initially signed and apparently it was to micky and in the midst of a three peat at that

lebron gotta be mad but its the external factors thats gonna keep him from leaving something riley is fully aware of judging by his meet up with the press last week

on the off chance that lebron leaves i predict pat riley will find another body part to have surgery on and bail on his team only to come back at the slightest hint of success

as hes been known to do
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    mwgm7K2.gif

come to NY Knicks!

I still laugh every time after Suge says "Come to Death Row!!" and proceeds to walk right into Danny Boy's elbow. LOL!

Suge ate his arm when they went backstage.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wade is the real issue here

not enough years in deals to compensate wade correctly i dont know how they stretch a deal out to make it work for a beat up 32 year old extending him to 4 years is just kicking the can down the street and wade has never been a great fit for lebron outside of fast breaks

he has never been able to shoot and stretch the floor for him
    defenders sag off him even when he has the ball
    the offense has to stop for him to get his

even a prime wade was never going to run off picks and bury js to take advanatge of lebron great vision and all the attention he draws and it shows even more as wade begins to age in dog years especially defensively 

getting to 4 straight finals has been off talent (mostly lebrons) and to a certian extent playing in the east (got even coaches talking about that amongst themselves how weak it is)

in an ideal world for lebron he would be like magic and be surrounded with three point shooters who could all play team defense and one other secondary stud who could score and compliment him

now thats a scary sight

? i hope wade takes a pay cut and they extend it out for more years
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

If he says the Lakers is in his radar would you be interested?

I live in LA, but unlike most here I can also live in reality
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    To be honest, if he was considering the lakers I'd be kinda disgusted at first.

But once the season start I'll be over it. Ima always root for the team/city no matter what.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how everyone trying to ? on these players saying they should opt out for the organization. It's just a slick way for these NBA franchises to make more money.

Lebron deserves the max, ? all that cutting back for the team. Wade shouldn't have to opt out of his contract. People acting like Miami got swept out the first round, they went to four straight finals. Fans should be ? on the franchises, they need to suck it up and pay that luxury tax. ? not going to break them, especially if they keep having success. Team merchandise sales>>>>>

• zerocool
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    lebron aint leaving

melo's decision >>>>>

I feel bad for melo.......he's been under brons shadow for 11 yrs now.....
    Melo could have won rookie of yr any other time but it was given to Bron....
    Brons rings overshadowed melo.....

If I was mel...I would wait until summer 2015 to experience Free Agency
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or you could ignore the media, and do you like any real man would do. SMH @ you pop star ass ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I think he stays with the Heat, but theres a strong possibility the Yankee fan loving Lebron takes his talents and marketability to the mecca of basketball, New York to join Dr. Phil and Carmelo.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol with what cap space?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he stays with the Heat, but theres a strong possibility the Yankee fan loving Lebron takes his talents and marketability to the mecca of basketball, New York to join Dr. Phil and Carmelo.

He's also a Dallas Cowboy fan too so by your logic he would look at Dallas and New York because he loves the opposite sports teams there?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

He's also a Dallas Cowboy fan too so by your logic he would look at Dallas and New York because he loves the opposite sports teams there?

I also said Dr Phil n Carmelo, does Dallas have that? I also said mecca of basketball, also marketability, and they havent won a chip in 4 decades, and all your Mongloid brain saw was "Yankee fan"? Go outside.
  • zerocool
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    He's staying with the Heat.

He got shabbaz

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all saw Bill Simmons ? ass almost cry last night when the trade happened? ? was hilarious.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also said Dr Phil n Carmelo, does Dallas have that? I also said mecca of basketball, also marketability, and they havent won a chip in 4 decades, and all your Mongloid brain saw was "Yankee fan"? Go outside.

Lol calm your nerves, I was asking you a question not being smart, chillax
  • zerocool
    Options

Lol calm your nerves, I was asking you a question not being smart, chillax

Lol we good fam.
    tumblr_n7phfgkCY81r33r0fo1_500.gif

Come to Lakers