Options
1235»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I think he stays with the Heat, but theres a strong possibility the Yankee fan loving Lebron takes his talents and marketability to the mecca of basketball, New York to join Dr. Phil and Carmelo.

He's also a Dallas Cowboy fan too so by your logic he would look at Dallas and New York because he loves the opposite sports teams there?

I also said Dr Phil n Carmelo, does Dallas have that? I also said mecca of basketball, also marketability, and they havent won a chip in 4 decades, and all your Mongloid brain saw was "Yankee fan"? Go outside.

Lol calm your nerves, I was asking you a question not being smart, chillax

Lol we good fam.
    tumblr_n7phfgkCY81r33r0fo1_500.gif

? dead
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he stays with the Heat, but theres a strong possibility the Yankee fan loving Lebron takes his talents and marketability to the mecca of basketball, New York to join Dr. Phil and Carmelo.

He's also a Dallas Cowboy fan too so by your logic he would look at Dallas and New York because he loves the opposite sports teams there?

I also said Dr Phil n Carmelo, does Dallas have that? I also said mecca of basketball, also marketability, and they havent won a chip in 4 decades, and all your Mongloid brain saw was "Yankee fan"? Go outside.

Lol we good fam.
    Who's the chick next to him tho?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol we good fam.
    Who's the chick next to him tho?

Was about to ask?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz

competition de heat come sideway
    competition cannot ? with riley

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol we good fam.

Shawties ? next to him, my ? !!
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bosh and D. Wade opt out as well.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz heat got shabazz

Calm down, bro. Cory Gunz lil brother aint that nice. Yall ? up when yall didn't keep PJ Hairston. Dude's gonna be the next Harden. Book it.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't care until something happens
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron-james+copy.jpg

LeBron_Warriors.jpg

Iggy, James and Curry?

do_eeet.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Calm down, bro. Cory Gunz lil brother aint that nice. Yall ? up when yall didn't keep PJ Hairston. Dude's gonna be the next Harden. Book it.

? you mean "yall" im not a heat fan im a sixers fan that lives in connecticut matter fact i might even go see the team in your avi since ive been wanting to catch kemba play in the when he comes up to boston
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would Lebron go back to Cleveland? ? think he needed help on a pretty damn good team! Imagine him back in Cleveland with Kyrie Irving and........ He's staying in Miami btw
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im more interested to see what year he gonna have it in his contract where can opt out again

watch it be when kd deal is up
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as always, you idiots dont know what the ? yall talking about. get off the IC and watch a sportscenter crawl before you spew your embarrassing ignorance.

i tol jall ? i told yall ? .....

the countdown is real.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought he was gona stay in miami but bosh talking about getting a max deal now so idk
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He and Melo going to N.Y. on max contracts
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    That ? ain't going back to Miami.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options