I Just Wanted A Face Pic And An Exclusive: The Trillfate Story

Comments

• topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The emotions he poured into that letter are hilarious...I never understood how people "fall in love" with someone they can't physically touch or see in person for that matter

Touch and sight are not the lone criteria for love.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamond or bust?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    LadyZee wrote: »
    240_27537_52652.png

This must've also hurt @Trillfate‌

Tell us how you feel...

P.s in case you haven't noticed I'm presenting evidence to the court.

? up this ? entire thanksgiving
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    Diamond or bust?

By any means necessary...

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is tooo crazy
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say g pooo sleep is a slicka

watch dat ?

dat boy be puttin in work outchea
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    The emotions he poured into that letter are hilarious...I never understood how people "fall in love" with someone they can't physically touch or see in person for that matter

Touch and sight are not the lone criteria for love.

Imagination must be one then
  • topoftheworld
    Parallel wrote: »
    So hold on...he posted as SWIJ for years and used it as a way to break the ice with women?

He just hitting up the ? like "I gotta tell you a dark secret of mine...I'm not who you think I am..."

Damn, that's genius.

You like to embellish, lol. He simply told me he was SWIJ. I inquired just as much as any of you.
  • topoftheworld
  • shit happens
    I'm starting to think I don't give this ? the right amount of credit yo

@Trillfate‌, well played my g
    qN3y0ey.gif

say g the first step is to capture the mind sleep outchea trainin em early

HDw4Xs7.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna be a screenwriter.
  • topoftheworld
    EasyAce wrote: »
    So hold on...he posted as SWIJ for years and used it as a way to break the ice with women?

He just hitting up the ? like "I gotta tell you a dark secret of mine...I'm not who you think I am..."

Damn, that's genius.

Word up b, that ? got the mind of Einstein and bishop don

Got a cult following of the baddest IC women accepting him for pretending to be another guy.
    You talmbout me? Lol

Go on...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Although I am a fairly new poster, I am well versed on the shenanigans of the Ill Community. I lurked in the FOF and I am pretty up to date with the Trillfate/Empress/Chicity so-called fiasco. I commented that I enjoyed SWIJ's sonnet to Marley, Trill pm'd me to inform he was SWIJ and said he was glad I was entertained lol. I slowly gained his trust and he proceeded to tell me everything, and I do mean everything. I am privy to more info on this unusual situation than any.one.of.you. He was candid and told me everything because I have no biases, no allegiances and no pre-conceived notions about any of the players (pun, hehe) involved.

The two things I take away from this situation are as follows:

1. There's absolutely nothing ? or ? about Trill's actions. I notice some of you can't wait to hurl the word "? " out on this forum in what I can only hope is a ploy for reactions. Some of you enjoy typing that 3-letter word. Not everything is ? . It's unbecoming of grown men to be enamored with that word. Personally, it's a turn off to myself and most women I know. Marley didn't find anything ? , nor do I. Furthermore, Trill is a handsome man in my humble opinion and is capable of attracting a woman like Marley, easily. Other IC ladies have told him the same. I cannot and will not say the same of some Trillfate's detractors as I've seen some of your pics, lol. Keep that in mind when you "ether" him. He did not catfish because he's not ugly or insecure, he simply wanted anonymity on "The World's Most Dangerous Site" because at the time of registration he felt he had to protect himself. I don't condone identity theft, it's unethical, but his logic was sound if you're asking me.

2. Though he was 100% wrong for deceiving @Empress_ and should've been honest, he has expressed true remorse for his wrongdoing and he genuinely loves her. I think Marley needs to read that from someone other than Trill. Say what you will about falling in love online, but it happens and will continue to.

C. I don't recall Wonder Woman dawning a cape, but I think she should've. Then again, a cape would've covered up her posterior, lol.

Good day!

:|

Lmao this ? with this face tho
  • topoftheworld
    Just funny how people don't really know much about posters like Fiat, Sanchez, Conflict and countless others and they never had to go to the extent of pretending to be somebody else for anonymity. But you can believe what you want madam.
    You're reaching, love. What is so hard to understand about wanting the best of both worlds? He wanted to be able to "simp" to ? time at work while remaining anonymous. Remember, it's not as if it didn't work. an unethical, yet successful blueprint or nah?
  • shit happens
    Although I am a fairly new poster, I am well versed on the shenanigans of the Ill Community. I lurked in the FOF and I am pretty up to date with the Trillfate/Empress/Chicity so-called fiasco. I commented that I enjoyed SWIJ's sonnet to Marley, Trill pm'd me to inform he was SWIJ and said he was glad I was entertained lol. I slowly gained his trust and he proceeded to tell me everything, and I do mean everything. I am privy to more info on this unusual situation than any.one.of.you. He was candid and told me everything because I have no biases, no allegiances and no pre-conceived notions about any of the players (pun, hehe) involved.

The two things I take away from this situation are as follows:

1. There's absolutely nothing ? or ? about Trill's actions. I notice some of you can't wait to hurl the word "? " out on this forum in what I can only hope is a ploy for reactions. Some of you enjoy typing that 3-letter word. Not everything is ? . It's unbecoming of grown men to be enamored with that word. Personally, it's a turn off to myself and most women I know. Marley didn't find anything ? , nor do I. Furthermore, Trill is a handsome man in my humble opinion and is capable of attracting a woman like Marley, easily. Other IC ladies have told him the same. I cannot and will not say the same of some Trillfate's detractors as I've seen some of your pics, lol. Keep that in mind when you "ether" him. He did not catfish because he's not ugly or insecure, he simply wanted anonymity on "The World's Most Dangerous Site" because at the time of registration he felt he had to protect himself. I don't condone identity theft, it's unethical, but his logic was sound if you're asking me.

2. Though he was 100% wrong for deceiving @Empress_ and should've been honest, he has expressed true remorse for his wrongdoing and he genuinely loves her. I think Marley needs to read that from someone other than Trill. Say what you will about falling in love online, but it happens and will continue to.

C. I don't recall Wonder Woman dawning a cape, but I think she should've. Then again, a cape would've covered up her posterior, lol.

Good day!
    TheKat ™

yall sure dat aint sleep playin unda her account? yall know how he get dine
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? have this turned into?