@Cain no diss but you failed bruh

Its that Cainzone ? bruh..........it's a curse
    Stop
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Just funny how people don't really know much about posters like Fiat, Sanchez, Conflict and countless others and they never had to go to the extent of pretending to be somebody else for anonymity. But you can believe what you want madam.
    You're reaching, love. What is so hard to understand about wanting the best of both worlds? He wanted to be able to "simp" to ? time at work while remaining anonymous. Remember, it's not as if it didn't work. an unethical, yet successful blueprint or nah?

Damn he has you brain washed like crazy...

say g peep the picture but focus ya lense
    ? happens wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm starting to think I don't give this ? the right amount of credit yo

@Trillfate‌, well played my g
    qN3y0ey.gif

say g the first step is to capture the mind sleep outchea trainin em early

HDw4Xs7.gif

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just funny how people don't really know much about posters like Fiat, Sanchez, Conflict and countless others and they never had to go to the extent of pretending to be somebody else for anonymity. But you can believe what you want madam.
    You're reaching, love. What is so hard to understand about wanting the best of both worlds? He wanted to be able to "simp" to ? time at work while remaining anonymous. Remember, it's not as if it didn't work. an unethical, yet successful blueprint or nah?

yo...are you serious??
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    If I ever commit a murder. i am calling @topoftheworld

She's trying to steal my job..

I'm his lawyer ffs

I can't have anything around here :-(
    Maybe he feels like you ain't have his best interest @ heart

Care to join the prosecution?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been out the loop, but am I reading that Reppin is now the object of Marley's affection?....swag.

So he knocked down OB (solid smash, very, very solid...thats a good girl right there)...now he's knockin down Marley? Or worst case scenario he's receiving nudes and getting nasty things typed to him...well ? , as much as I think he's a bitchnygg I am no hater, so its safe to say...

Kyle won....word.
  • stalkflict
    stalkflict Members Posts: 8
    Options
    Although I am a fairly new poster, I am well versed on the shenanigans of the Ill Community. I lurked in the FOF and I am pretty up to date with the Trillfate/Empress/Chicity so-called fiasco. I commented that I enjoyed SWIJ's sonnet to Marley, Trill pm'd me to inform he was SWIJ and said he was glad I was entertained lol. I slowly gained his trust and he proceeded to tell me everything, and I do mean everything. I am privy to more info on this unusual situation than any.one.of.you. He was candid and told me everything because I have no biases, no allegiances and no pre-conceived notions about any of the players (pun, hehe) involved.

The two things I take away from this situation are as follows:

1. There's absolutely nothing ? or ? about Trill's actions. I notice some of you can't wait to hurl the word "? " out on this forum in what I can only hope is a ploy for reactions. Some of you enjoy typing that 3-letter word. Not everything is ? . It's unbecoming of grown men to be enamored with that word. Personally, it's a turn off to myself and most women I know. Marley didn't find anything ? , nor do I. Furthermore, Trill is a handsome man in my humble opinion and is capable of attracting a woman like Marley, easily. Other IC ladies have told him the same. I cannot and will not say the same of some Trillfate's detractors as I've seen some of your pics, lol. Keep that in mind when you "ether" him. He did not catfish because he's not ugly or insecure, he simply wanted anonymity on "The World's Most Dangerous Site" because at the time of registration he felt he had to protect himself. I don't condone identity theft, it's unethical, but his logic was sound if you're asking me.

2. Though he was 100% wrong for deceiving @Empress_ and should've been honest, he has expressed true remorse for his wrongdoing and he genuinely loves her. I think Marley needs to read that from someone other than Trill. Say what you will about falling in love online, but it happens and will continue to.

C. I don't recall Wonder Woman dawning a cape, but I think she should've. Then again, a cape would've covered up her posterior, lol.

Good day!
    Wtf sweetface I hope youre joking smmfh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like some Charles Manson ? man. This dude really creating a following. Wow...

@ is about to be on Joe Carroll "The Following" status soon.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This done turned into an episode of As The World Turns.....

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sleepfate sent this message to the prosecution

• The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lost, is there a backstory to this? I know of Trill (dude seems like a good poster and I agree with most of his social commentary) who is marley, that everyone is referring too? This is hilarious and seems a bit farfetched even for a internet messageboard.

What thread(s) do I need to read to be debriefed? Lol.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't get past the first page..y'all stay arguing about some ? ? on here. How he ? and he ? all y'all need some ? in halls life real ? ... ? ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua katting now?

Whose next, @atribecalledgabi‌ ?
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look at Trill in a brotherly way. cut all the extra noise out.

for the life of me tho, I can't see how what this man done has had any effect on any one else, besides @empress‌

but we just love the sensationalism. I just played my part this evening.

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Aqua katting now?

Whose next, @atribecalledgabi‌ ?

Tf u mean

Do u want me to hit u in ur motha ? mouth

Don't come on here comparing me to no other broad the ?

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I didn't get past the first page..y'all stay arguing about some ? ? on here. How he ? and he ? all y'all need some ? in halls life real ? ... ? ?

you totin somethin similar to disyuh huh ? what its hittin fo?

7896215-lg.jpg

Lol never that