Hancock 2 [Will Smith & Beyonce]

Options
2»

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's going to make a sequel I want to see Independence Day or Bad Boys.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    I'm glad I didn't pay money to see it in the movies because I really didn't like it. And the back story with him and Charlize was ? awful.

Unfortunately I did and couldn't wait to get outta the theatre quickly enough. SMH @ him simping that white chick excessively on screen. ? was embarrassing..

That's why I Am Legend and Hancock got so ? up.

I thought that was one of his better movies.. .

313 wayz wrote: »
    Will needs an anti-hero or villan role like Denzel in Training Day / American Gangster or Tom Cruise in Collateral or Tropic Thunder.

LOL. We've been saying that forever. It's either he don't wanna get out his comfort zone or producers/studios don't trust his acting ability

. .

When's Focus out anyway? He'd better hope that film is a critical and commercial hit
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I'm not dying for a sequel, but I don't hate Hancock the way most seem to. I actually think the premise/lore was pretty dope for a Superhero movie. A sequel would make sense. Although I agree that it was kinda ? up how the Black Superhero had to be ? and lazy.

I don't really see what makes Hancock so much worse than a I Am Legend or a I, Robot. They are all decent action movies.

Independence Day though is a pretty bad movie that doesn't really hold up beyond that one summer. Its almost unwatchable by today's standards. ? already know wassup with Wild Wild West and After Earth.

Bad Boys 3...eh. Martin is like 50 years old. Hasn't had a movie since...? Hasn't had a GOOD movie since...........? Dude is in Expendables territory at this point.

I could never get into the Men in Black movies, but I know a lot of people like em so...

A lot of his best work is dramatic...Enemy of the State, Pursuit of Happyness, Six Degrees of Separation. I like Seven Pounds a lot even though no one else does. Never seen Ali.

Kinda weird that he didn't do more straight up comedy like Hitch.

But yea, I don't know where Will Smith goes from here.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Literally his best acting performance of his career is in Ali .. .

And I don't understand how you can compare Hancock to I Am Legend; Hancock had promise and just went off a steep cliff mid-way. IAL wasn't great but at least entertaining and gripping all the way and he was solo for a large part of the film
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hancock was good until he found out the girl was a super hero too.
    They should have kept it as he was a hated super hero. Once it got to that point in the movie I was ? in the theater.Straight garbage.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A sequel to Hancock!

tumblr_lveqn5nb5p1qd9jvmo1_250.gifhotgifs116.gif2420772-4041132961-mj-la.gif
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    not to mention hancock was advertised as a action comedy type. But halfway in the movie it took a bad turn and became a strange dramatic not so fun movie that was unneccessary.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got the I am legend book have any of u seen the alternate ending for the movie? They kinda go into the whole he was the true monster thing or at least the darkseekers looked at him asone
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    The only thing I knew about Hancock before seeing it was it was one of those movies nobody wanted to make. I had a problem with the fact that you finally get big name black actor attached to a person with powers and he has to be a ? . I'm glad I didn't pay money to see it in the movies because I really didn't like it. And the back story with him and Charlize was ? awful. I would definitely not go see this one. And also because Beyonce is in it. Stop giving that heffer roles.

maybe im alone, but i liked Hancock.. dont get me wrong it could have been better. but i thought Will was hilarious in the movie.. i thought the premise of having superhero powers, but not wanting to be the superhero "they" wanted him to be was kinda cool.

and i couldnt disagree more with the bolded, i think something that would make the sequel (well if it wasnt beyonce and they kept the other chick) would be to go back in the past and show some of that ? . U know at the end when hes in the hospital and shes telling him how he got all those scars "in 24AD they came at us with swords" i think that would be something to explore... but whatever.. since they talking beyonce now.. naw prolly wont check for it.. like someone else said.. he needs a big name actor to be his villain
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the problem with hancock though.. was one thing.. there was no plot.. like seriously what was the plot of the movie?? accept who you are??? thats the only thing i can think of. He acted like he wanted people to hate him, but he really didnt. other than that... what?? umm if him and ol girl got too close they became mortal??? Will's character made it watchable IMO, but the film did lack alot of ? , but i did like it
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just need this niqqa to focus on not ? up 'uptown saturday night'...

i honestly havent wanted to watch hancock since i first watched it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? . ? Super Will just like ? Super Cena. Heel turns are needed, like last year.

I'm not watching another Will Smith movie till dude plays a villain. Point blank. Ol "I-need-to-be-the-hero-in-everything" ass.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh...will check it out once it comes out on bluray , on a day that I have ? all else to do.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    ? this ? . ? Super Will just like ? Super Cena. Heel turns are needed, like last year.

I'm not watching another Will Smith movie till dude plays a villain. Point blank. Ol "I-need-to-be-the-hero-in-everything" ass.

? compared will smith to Cena lmao. too true though

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will smith as john cena is pretty accurate
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody‌ be on that encyclopedia type ? . ? a Google.