What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SAY NIGGAS!!!...IS THIS U??

13»

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnn...

she finally ethered me....

it's about mother fucking time...

gotdamn...

shit...

yo i tell yall bout the time aqua went off on my brother?

and then some people were in her house that was... well i'll let her tell yall...

Ughh I swear ur like a fuckin little ass kid shut up shit
    thulsadoomOsirus_Jenkins
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    loveyouaqua.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Aquafina..floe
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Parallel wrote: »
    Tell us Aqua...wtf is Jamel talking about? He sent goons on you?
    IT WAS A HELL OF A COINCIDENCE THAS ALL IM GON SAY...

her nervous laugh and saying wtf over and over was the cherry on top tho.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noon I don't even remember cause it was so little... one of my friends I had staying with me I guess knew somebody in hid house or some shit
    thulsadoom

Wtf do u mean nervous laugh shut up gawd u the type to just make something out of nothing and head I know ALOT of people normal and famous

Everywhere I go via online or off I'm bound to be tied into a situation somehow it can b a good thing or a bad either way I handle mines

Wtf do u mean nervous laugh shut up gawd u the type to just make something out of nothing and head I know ALOT of people normal and famous

Everywhere I go via online or off I'm bound to be tied into a situation somehow it can b a good thing or a bad either way I handle mines

i know i have you when...............

you stop making sense.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    ericb4prez
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I just know Fantasia Lil Sister aint talkin . . . . .

Why you got Aqua in ya avi?
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free conpton

ibrkEnkcMyZSp7.gif
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean free copper

ibrkEnkcMyZSp7.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,147 Regulator
    Swear to god I hate this slut