What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

FINALLY! An Accurate Representation of Biblical Figures

1235»

Replies

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    habiru.gif

Habiru.gif

Habiru.gif

They look like afro asiatics to me.

Shang Tsung in this motherfucka

from where and when are these depictions?

On the walls of kemet egypt. Accurate depictions

What you need to do be more honest, those pictures is white washed a little, and you know it because the original pictures in the tomb is more darker, and it's funny that you never mention that in the tomb the Egyptians gave them the name God's People
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post up
    Post up

It's out there, it's not my job to do research for you If you about truth you would of kept digging. But I'll drop a link, history channel did something on those pictures
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    Ajackson17
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    waterproof wrote: »
    It's out there, it's not my job to do research for you If you about truth you would of kept digging.
    pretty sure he could ALSO say it's not HIS job to do research for your argument?

so maybe everyone makes their case and everyone else goes "okay i see" and then i get to relax

1235»