Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    people want ? to be what they want him to be, they want ? to conform to their standards of behavior so if ? does some thing they don't agree with he becomes a demon.

little children think the same thing of their parents. Mommy/daddy is not doing what i want, not giving me what i want

WAH WAH WAH !!!! I HATE YOU daddy you are mean and evil - typical little white baby in a grocery store.

LOL sorry that I think slavery and the beating of slaves are evil things. It's something most moral people tend to think. I refuse to worship or believe in anything that supports those things, and would actively work against it if it were a real thing. Thankfully, a growing amount of people around the world agree with me, and secularism will increase day by day. Spirituality, I have no problem with, as I am very spiritual myself.
    like I said a child like understanding of morality and spirituality always develops into religion secularism and atheism will destroy the western world. they are already to upset to fight islam.

in very secular France Muslims block the road to pray and have no go zones for non Muslims. in England they have Muslim patrols. the west is flabby with weak willed atheists.

The west in western Europe, as many observers have noted, don't wana strike back against Muslim fanatics because of western guilt over how western Europeans treated Muslims and Arabs in the past. It has little to do with lack of religion or atheism, how else do you explain China fighting back against extremism? Many Chinese are Confucian, but it's a philosophy in general. According to some polls, China is the most atheistic nation in the world, with up to 47% polled stating they do not believe in any ? . Japan is very atheistic as well and I bet a million bucks Islamists wouldn't dare ? with Japan. Many Russians also aren't religious, many are atheist and they fight very hard against Muslim fanatics.

Furthermore, there are plenty of secular govts throughout history who had very strong and powerful militaries. Being secular doesn't make one weak nor a people weak. Plenty of evidence shows secularism benefit people more then religious societies do. The more religious a society, the more freakish and disgusting it treats others most of the time.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ? post that I already detroyed a few pages ago.

China is not atheist, the communist party claims to be but most Chinese are not in the party. Confucianism is a philosophy rooted in religion so in other words it's a religious philosophy.

Russians believe in ? . I posted proof of all this already.

in the past governments have been secular but the population was religious for the most part.

and the west never really colonized the middle east, If the west felt any guilt for its past crimes they would not be adversely manipulating the economics of African nations.
    so there goes that argument.
  • zombie
    Options
    in almost every area of life the west is in decline because it has allowed itself to become godless

and a godless society is one that worships itself.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN RUINS EEEEEEEEEVVVVRRYTHING THEY GET A HOLD OF...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL you ever played that game where you get about 7 people in a circle and whisper something in their ear and tell them to pass it along? Well by the time it gets back to you the story is usually always changed a bit. The greater the number of people the more the story changes by the time it gets back to you.

Now apply this to things that were "supposedly" witnessed by a small group of people 100's of years ago up till now. Also remember that these were times when lots of people exaggerated a lot and let their imaginations run wild. They usually shot 1st and asked questions later in most of the areas these religions were created.

Also keep in mind that most of the major religions were the driving force/used to justify all of the worlds worst atrocities.

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

China is not atheist, the communist party claims to be but most Chinese are not in the party. Confucianism is a philosophy rooted in religion so in other words it's a religious philosophy.

in the past governments have been secular but the population was religious for the most part.

and the west never really colonized the middle east, If the west felt any guilt for its past crimes they would not be adversely manipulating the economics of African nations.

Russians according to polls are mostly Christian now but most aren't religious. Only a small percentage attend services. The Chinese GOVT is very hostile to religion and they are still very tough on radical Islam. And the people of China are mostly not religious, with the govt officially being atheist. Outside polls of the people of China show huge doubts in China's population regarding beliefs in any form of ? . I'd be more then happy to put up polls showing this...

Regarding Europe being afraid to tackle radical Islam due to Europeans being largely secular and weak to you? Research shows that's false. France and some other European nations have outlawed burqas, something even America is afraid to do. Britain has a long history of being strong against radical Islam, and in fact there is a huge wave of anti-Islam sentiment building up in Europe now. Considering this wave, I highly doubt Europeans are afraid to take on radical Islam when various nations there are taking steps against it. Also understand Islam is viewed in a negative light by many Europeans, so if radicals ever think of taking on Europe, they will be in for a big surprise. Europe isn't as weak as you make it seem, and if it is weak, it still has a better standard of living compared to most religious societies, which tend to be backwards as ? .

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/460246-far-right-protests-scare-uk-muslims.html
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    in almost every area of life the west is in decline because it has allowed itself to become godless

Religious societies are doing just great huh? LOL come on man, religious societies for the most part are not nearly as nice to live in compared to the secular nations of the world. If secular nations of the world are in decline, then religious nations are in a free for all
  • zombie
    Options

Russians according to polls are mostly Christian now but most aren't religious
    . Only a small percentage attend services. The Chinese GOVT is very hostile to religion and they are still very tough on radical Islam. And the people of China are mostly not religious, with the govt officially being atheist. Outside polls of the people of China show huge doubts in China's population regarding beliefs in any form of ? . I'd be more then happy to put up polls showing this..

Regarding Europe being afraid to tackle radical Islam due to Europeans being largely secular and weak to you? Research shows that's false. France and some other European nations have outlawed burqas, something even America is afraid to do. Britain has a long history of being strong against radical Islam, and in fact there is a huge wave of anti-Islam sentiment building up in Europe now. Considering this wave, I highly doubt Europeans are afraid to take on radical Islam when various nations there are taking steps against it. Also understand Islam is viewed in a negative light by many Europeans, so if radicals ever think of taking on Europe, they will be in for a big surprise. Europe isn't as weak as you make it seem, and if it is weak, it still has a better standard of living compared to most religious societies, which tend to be backwards as ? .

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/460246-far-right-protests-scare-uk-muslims.html

the bolded makes no sense, they believe in ? and have a religious belief system how much they go to church is irrevelent you don't have to go to church to be a Christian. you can pull up all the polls you want like I told you already the chinese government is notorious for lying and twisting numbers and the polls taken by outside sources are culturally skewed.

if europens were really not too ? to confront islam they would actually do something about it, I doubt the burka ban in france will be strongly enforced, a burka ban is like a band-aide when you need surgery, and last year in England muslims cut a soldiers head off in broad daylight had that been in America mosques would have been burning all over the country.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your looking at a correlation and claiming it's causation
    prove your claim

• zombie
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

prove your claim

first what do you think my claim is
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

prove your claim

first what do you think my claim is

You said: almost every area of life the west is in decline because it has allowed itself to become godless

Just because the number of atheists and agnostics is increasing does not mean that is responsible for any of the changes

the two can occur together without either one being a cause
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

. Only a small percentage attend services. The Chinese GOVT is very hostile to religion and they are still very tough on radical Islam. And the people of China are mostly not religious, with the govt officially being atheist. Outside polls of the people of China show huge doubts in China's population regarding beliefs in any form of ? . I'd be more then happy to put up polls showing this..

the bolded makes no sense, they believe in ? and have a religious belief system how much they go to church is irrevelent you don't have to go to church to be a Christian. you can pull up all the polls you want like I told you already the chinese government is notorious for lying and twisting numbers and the polls taken by outside sources are culturally skewed.

if europens were really not too ? to confront islam they would actually do something about it, I doubt the burka ban in france will be strongly enforced, a burka ban is like a band-aide when you need surgery, and last year in England muslims cut a soldiers head off in broad daylight had that been in America mosques would have been burning all over the country.

The Russians are said to not be religious because they are not DEEPLY involved in the churches they claim to be a part of, compared to Mexicans, people in Ghana, or Dominicans who have high church attendance. I've known Russians who are Christians and they don't take the religion as seriously as you may think. Oh and by the way, Mexico is a CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS nation that can be said to be in decline along with many other religious, Christian Central American nations. So there goes that argument of religious nations being full of "strong" people lol, crime and murders are rampant there. So is sexual slavery. So are beheadings, some morality these religious Christian nations are showing. Please.

As far as outside polls showing the rampant atheism in China, ignore them all you want, the reality is many polls show up to 70% of Chinese people are skeptical of ALL religions. And the Chinese are tough, battle hardened people. Very educated and smart as well. Same with the Belgiums and same with the Germans, who are FAR from ? . IDK where you get this conception being a secular people equals a weak people, secular nations tend to have very strong support for human rights. That's not a weak stance, it's a strong one and noble one. I wish religious, Christian nations in Central America had the human rights records of secular nations like Norway and Sweden....and Germany....and Japan......and Belgium.....the list is too long.

As far as Europeans being too soft to take on radical Islam due to secularism, it's a pretty tough stance to outlaw burqas when burqas are popular in the ? Muslim community. When Muslims rioted in France not long ago, the police shut that ? down, same thing that happened in England. You think ISIS or some other extreme Muslim group stands a chance of taking Europe? Please. People in secular nations LOVE their freedoms, and will fight brutally to keep those freedoms in place. Until Muslims actually take over cities in Europe with force AND take over whole branches of govt there, I can't take your opinions on secular Europe seriously. A few neighborhoods run by Muslims means nothing in the grand scheme of things if those Muslim run neighborhoods are filled with huge unemployment and horrible poverty. The truth is radical Muslims are marginalized in most parts of Europe. Read up on it, Muslims complain about that ? all the time. Come back to me when radical Muslims own most parts of Europe. Newsflash, it won't happen anytime soon. Truth is, secular nations are the envy of the world when it comes to places people wana live in. And most religious, Christian nations are basically sexual slavery wastelands, with horrible morality and human rights problems. Word to Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras (highest murder rate in the world), and Ecuador. And since you wanna claim Russia is such a religious nation, it has one of the highest rates of alcoholism and murders in the world. So much for religion making a people stronger! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

A funny list of Christian atrocities.....this is a must read for those ignorant enough to believe religion is enough to make a people stronger and more moral HAHAHA.....usually, it's been the exact opposite, with few exceptions. Word to the Christian slave owners who made the lives of Black people and Native Americans hell on Earth all over the world. Here's a small list of some well known Christian atrocities, the link shows much more

On the territory that is now Massachusetts the founding fathers of the colonies were committing genocide, in what has become known as the "Peqout War". The killers were New England Puritan Christians, refugees from persecution in their own home country England.

When however, a dead colonist was found, apparently killed by Narragansett Indians, the Puritan colonists wanted revenge. Despite the Indian chief's pledge they attacked.
    Somehow they seem to have lost the idea of what they were after, because when they were greeted by Pequot Indians (long-time foes of the Narragansetts) the troops nevertheless made war on the Pequots and burned their villages.
    The puritan commander-in-charge John Mason after one massacre wrote: "And indeed such a dreadful Terror did the Almighty let fall upon their Spirits, that they would fly from us and run into the very Flames, where many of them perished ... ? was above them, who laughed his Enemies and the Enemies of his People to Scorn, making them as a fiery Oven ... Thus did the Lord judge among the Heathen, filling the Place with dead Bodies": men, women, children. [SH113-114]

So "the Lord was pleased to smite our Enemies in the hinder Parts, and to give us their land for an inheritance". [SH111].

---Yeah....religion makes a people strong and moral.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I bet all those African slaves and brutalized Native Americans that were beaten and ? by their CHRISTIAN slave masters were treated REALLY GOOD!! Those CHRISTIAN KKK members that burned down Black peoples' homes with people inside were REAALLY strong and moral!!!
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

The Russians are said to not be religious because they are not DEEPLY involved in the churches they claim to be a part of, compared to Mexicans, people in Ghana, or Dominicans who have high church attendance. I've known Russians who are Christians and they don't take the religion as seriously as you may think. Oh and by the way, Mexico is a CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS nation that can be said to be in decline along with many other religious, Christian Central American nations. So there goes that argument of religious nations being full of "strong" people lol, crime and murders are rampant there. So is sexual slavery. So are beheadings, some morality these religious Christian nations are showing. Please.

As far as outside polls showing the rampant atheism in China, ignore them all you want, the reality is many polls show up to 70% of Chinese people are skeptical of ALL religions. And the Chinese are tough, battle hardened people. Very educated and smart as well. Same with the Belgiums and same with the Germans, who are FAR from ? . IDK where you get this conception being a secular people equals a weak people, secular nations tend to have very strong support for human rights. That's not a weak stance, it's a strong one and noble one. I wish religious, Christian nations in Central America had the human rights records of secular nations like Norway and Sweden....and Germany....and Japan......and Belgium.....the list is too long.

As far as Europeans being too soft to take on radical Islam due to secularism, it's a pretty tough stance to outlaw burqas when burqas are popular in the ? Muslim community. When Muslims rioted in France not long ago, the police shut that ? down, same thing that happened in England. You think ISIS or some other extreme Muslim group stands a chance of taking Europe? Please. People in secular nations LOVE their freedoms, and will fight brutally to keep those freedoms in place. Until Muslims actually take over cities in Europe with force or take over whole branches of govt there, I can't take your opinions on secular Europe seriously. The truth is radical Muslims are marginalized in most parts of Europe. Come back to me when radical Muslims own most parts of Europe. Newsflash, it won't happen anytime soon.

how deeply Russians they are involved in church is unimportant the fact remains that they still believe in ? and if you want to believe Chinese communist lies that's on you but everybody knows that government lies through it's teeth more so than most. and like I said religion is growing in china

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7atox9HWFw

Is the population of mexico in decline? because it is in Belgium and Germany. the outlawing of the burqa means nothing when muslims can do this kind of ? with impunity you have got to be ? joking you think they are going to strongly enforce that ban?? ? NO.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3BX9rpzCg

you want there to be violence before you open your eyes but that's not how islam works THEY WILL lie they will cheat they will wait until the time is right even if it takes generations and will the droping European population numbers they won't have to wait very long.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

A funny list of Christian atrocities.....this is a must read for those ignorant enough to believe religion is enough to make a people stronger and more moral HAHAHA.....usually, it's been the exact opposite, with few exceptions. Word to the Christian slave owners who made the lives of Black people and Native Americans hell on Earth all over the world. Here's a small list of some well known Christian atrocities, the link shows much more

On the territory that is now Massachusetts the founding fathers of the colonies were committing genocide, in what has become known as the "Peqout War". The killers were New England Puritan Christians, refugees from persecution in their own home country England.

When however, a dead colonist was found, apparently killed by Narragansett Indians, the Puritan colonists wanted revenge. Despite the Indian chief's pledge they attacked.
    Somehow they seem to have lost the idea of what they were after, because when they were greeted by Pequot Indians (long-time foes of the Narragansetts) the troops nevertheless made war on the Pequots and burned their villages.
    The puritan commander-in-charge John Mason after one massacre wrote: "And indeed such a dreadful Terror did the Almighty let fall upon their Spirits, that they would fly from us and run into the very Flames, where many of them perished ... ? was above them, who laughed his Enemies and the Enemies of his People to Scorn, making them as a fiery Oven ... Thus did the Lord judge among the Heathen, filling the Place with dead Bodies": men, women, children. [SH113-114]

So "the Lord was pleased to smite our Enemies in the hinder Parts, and to give us their land for an inheritance". [SH111].

---Yeah....religion makes a people strong and moral.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I bet all those African slaves and brutalized Native Americans that were beaten and ? by their CHRISTIAN slave masters were treated REALLY GOOD!! Those CHRISTIAN KKK members that burned down Black peoples' homes with people inside were REAALLY strong and moral!!!

yeah yeah yeah heard it all before, I said religion makse a people strong not perfect, the fact that it was responsible for pulling the arab out of the sand and taking Europe out of a dark age is proof of that.
    Christians were involved in slavery what new and shocking information you just brung into this thread, Christians also fought to end it before the civil war. and your ignorance of religions shows here very strongly the puritains were Calvinist they attributed every thing to ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    He chi Minh had a nation behind him, we do not have a nation and a smaller population and they were more United and had their beliefs. It goes to show you how much culture is a powerful tool to fight against oppression.
    so is your belief that one guy can be a great dude and everyone else just sucks? because these crazy defensive feelings because of ? Chi Minh > Garvey seem a little bit much. it's not like "? WHO CARES ABOUT GARVEY" because ? Chi Minh accomplished more.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    He chi Minh had a nation behind him, we do not have a nation and a smaller population and they were more United and had their beliefs. It goes to show you how much culture is a powerful tool to fight against oppression.
    so is your belief that one guy can be a great dude and everyone else just sucks? because these crazy defensive feelings because of ? Chi Minh > Garvey seem a little bit much. it's not like "? WHO CARES ABOUT GARVEY" because ? Chi Minh accomplished more.

No you are diminishing the accomplishments of Garvey and I gave you logical reasoning why Marcus Garvey shouldn't be below him. Mlk Jr, Malcolm X, and countless others father's and father figures were part of Garvey cause and instilled in these great men we know of today. Garvey was the visionary and with most visionaries their work accomplishments goes further than their lives. His work is not done yet.

• zombie
    Options

We have science these days, we don't need fairy tales from the Middle East anymore. Angels aren't sitting on clouds, Michael and Gabriel aren't dodging planes.

Why rely on ancient propaganda that has been disproved to have any basis in reality?

Science does not teach patience, duty, honor, strength, sacrafice,humility science does not help me day to day in my interpersonal relationship, it does not help me discipline my natural urges all science does is confirm facts and ? has not been disproved.
  • zombie
    Options

And then all of the arsonists would go to prison and those dumb Americans would be forever considered crazed threats to society.

Why does Europe have to intervene in the Middle East? It's not even the same continent. Let people handle their own ? on their own turf

The message would be sent that certain fuckery would not be tolerated in america that americans will defend their society, @the bolded The same argument was used against war with nazis germany. If you don't confront a problem it will not go away as the west has become more secualr our many people seem to have forgotten how islam or any fundmentalist religion works you cannot reason with it you cannot talk to it, it seeks to rule the world and there is no stopping it except by force and it will wait as long as it need to.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

We have science these days, we don't need fairy tales from the Middle East anymore. Angels aren't sitting on clouds, Michael and Gabriel aren't dodging planes. We don't need prophets and clerics and priests telling lies. It is that blind devotion and selective storytelling that has the Middle East so ? up with clashing mentalities. The reason the West is how it is comes down to the fact that a lot of these countries don't have the same kind of investment in advancing medicine, science etc they are in The Dark Ages. The idea of microsurgery in those countries is not even close to becoming a reality.

Why rely on ancient propaganda that has been disproved to have any basis in reality and has been used as reason to motivate crusades/cultural genocide if they won't convert?

A godless society is one that relies on truth, evidence and evolving our understanding, not investing in the reason for murder and cultural division. Nobody's going and killing people that have log cabins because of Hansel and Gretel, but they are killing each other because they think they might get 72 virgins in the spiritual realm. Religion is a tool used by manipulators to coerce the weak minded into doing things "because it is the will of ? ". If ? was so concerned, you'd think he would speak up himself like he supposedly did to Abraham and Moses. But he can't because fictional characters don't exist in reality.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b928f25d5efeb3501717abed1cd77137/tumblr_mgfmyfhTrE1r8waoqo1_250.gif
  • zombie
    Options

And then all of the arsonists would go to prison and those dumb Americans would be forever considered crazed threats to society.

Why does Europe have to intervene in the Middle East? It's not even the same continent. Let people handle their own ? on their own turf

The message would be sent that certain fuckery would not be tolerated in america that americans will defend their society, @the bolded The same argument was used against war with nazis germany. If you don't confront a problem it will not go away as the west has become more secualr our many people seem to have forgotten how islam or any fundmentalist religion works you cannot reason with it you cannot talk to it, it seeks to rule the world and there is no stopping it except by force and it will wait as long as it need to.

America is not in the Middle East.

DIFFERENT CONTINENTS.

You know who burned down temples? The Nazis. Congratulations, your solution to fight extremism is to be extremists.

You realise Islam is not some evil empire that is ever expanding? It is just a religious faith. The faith is being abused by people in power to get dumb people to do evil things. Not all Islamic people are terrorists, not all terrorists are Islamic. The IRA certainly weren't Islamic. Nor are racist groups and political parties like Golden Dawn.

Islam more than any other religion is more than just a faith it's a complete way of life, is it a total society, the muslim ummah muslims believe must be united,

and the bolded makes no ? sense all muslims don't have to be terrorist there are about 1 billion muslims on the earth 10% or less is enough to be a big problem.

• zombie
    Options
    Islam has a social and political ideology it's not just a religion, all religions can be fully practiced privately you cannot do that with islam because politics is religiously built into it's concepts.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like human life, Thoughts are limited..

Belief is a thought either you created, or another human created in your mind.

Whatever is in front of you is your choice/responsibility to accept or deny, believe or disbelieve.

• zombie
    Options

America is not in the Middle East.

DIFFERENT CONTINENTS.

You know who burned down temples? The Nazis. Congratulations, your solution to fight extremism is to be extremists.

You realise Islam is not some evil empire that is ever expanding? It is just a religious faith. The faith is being abused by people in power to get dumb people to do evil things. Not all Islamic people are terrorists, not all terrorists are Islamic. The IRA certainly weren't Islamic. Nor are racist groups and political parties like Golden Dawn.

Islam more than any other religion is more than just a faith it's a complete way of life, is it a total society, the muslim ummah muslims believe must be united,

and the bolded makes no ? sense all muslims don't have to be terrorist there are about 1 billion muslims on the earth 10% or less is enough to be a big problem.

You are the one suggesting Americans should burn down mosques.

I am pointing out the Nazis burned down temples and murdered Jews.

So you are suggesting Americans act like Nazis on some "it is ? 's will, destroy those who are not like us, they are the great expanding evil people" but replacing Jews with Islamic people.

There's racists, terrorists and extremists everywhere including America. So should America drop bombs on Texas, Arizona, New York, etc? Should people go set fire to NYPD and AZPD precincts?

Until America can capably handle it's own systems, people and authorities, it should probably mind it's own business unless it is asked for by the UN.

what a dumb ? comparison, were jews in pre-? germany engaged in a blatantly stated world-wide holy war against germany??? ? no. did they cut peoples heads off in broad daylight or crash planes into buildings or do any of the ? islamist are doing today?? ? no.

the nazis destruction of judaism had nothing to do with ? in fact ? hated christ, how america deals with it's homegrown threats should not be how we deal with the external ones. we should deal with fundamentalist islam the same way we did with communism/? attack it at home and on the outside.
  • zombie
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

You always do this, it's like you are incapable of having a discussion with out using red hearings in your arguments. where the ? did I ever advocate genocide for any body??? the destruction of fundamentalist islam is not genocide no more than the destruction of facisim was. IT was the total MILITARY,POLITICAL AND SOCIAL defeat of an ideology, that's what we have to do with fundamentalist islam and anyway the Nazis were never under serious threat from the jews so your comparison has no legs to stand on.

China is communist only in governmental structure in reality china is a capitalist one party state, Russia is not the same threat it used to be Russia is not seeking to control the whole planet anymore they just want their own sphere of influence to remain untouched. These are bad comparisons, china and Russia are nations not religious ideologies.

as for our own citizens no matter what they are still American citizens and should fall under our system of law, So that's why we should not go rounding up people who pose potential domestic threats and ? them.

Your arguments are pathetic, fundamentalist islam is the worst of all human ideologies there Is no mercy in it unlike Christianity which is always fighting within itself trying to correct itself when it strays from the spirit of the intentions of it's creators. Islam does not fix itself it continues it's barbarism of slavery, woman beating, chopping heads off and being intolerant of even other kinds of Islamic worship.