Has Man Corrupted Religion?

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how brainwashed people(especially blacks) don't like to talk about the dark side of their religion. there's more dark than there is light when you really look at it without your eyes being covered. It's done more harm than good.

Lets address how the religion hustle is one of the biggest money makers in the world

Christianity was used to enslave and completely ? on black folks for 100's of years and still is effecting us today.

Islam treats women like ? and their prophet was a ? old child molesting ? .

I can go on and on.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @pissedoffnobody

You always do this, it's like you are incapable of having a discussion with out using red hearings in your arguments. where the ? did I ever advocate genocide for any body??? the destruction of fundamentalist islam is not genocide no more than the destruction of facisim was. IT was the total MILITARY,POLITICAL AND SOCIAL defeat of an ideology, that's what we have to do with fundamentalist islam and anyway the Nazis were never under serious threat from the jews so your comparison has no legs to stand on.

China is communist only in governmental structure in reality china is a capitalist one party state, Russia is not the same threat it used to be Russia is not seeking to control the whole planet anymore they just want their own sphere of influence to remain untouched. These are bad comparisons, china and Russia are nations not religious ideologies.

as for our own citizens no matter what they are still American citizens and should fall under our system of law, So that's why we should not go rounding up people who pose potential domestic threats and ? them.

Your arguments are pathetic, fundamentalist islam is the worst of all human ideologies there Is no mercy in it unlike Christianity which is always fighting within itself trying to correct itself when it strays from the spirit of the intentions of it's creators. Islam does not fix itself it continues it's barbarism of slavery, woman beating, chopping heads off and being intolerant of even other kinds of Islamic worship.

You can't even spell herring right.

You are a fundamentalist hating on fundamentalists. You're just too dumb to realise the irony. Don't flag me for response, I'll handle you on my own terms. You flag me a wack every opportunity you get because I realise you're a small minded propaganda fed straw man idiot, but don't ? flag me up. You're beneath me and I'll deal with you on my own schedule, not your ? demanding ? time.

My arguments are pathetic? You endorse cultural genocide as a solution. You are a simple minded ? who thinks ? and nukes are problem solvers. I take dumps with more worth than your wasted thoughts. ? off and stop flagging me, you narrow minded, simple logic ? . I have better things to do than ? with your basic ass, so drop the ? neediness to try prove your greater worth in competition to me when you're ? ? and I am aged Glenfiddich. Leave it be, B.

any time someone on the internet gets upset over spelling you know feeling have been caught, STOP CRYING over a wacked post like a little girl and stop the tuff talk. if you said anything like that to me in person I might break your ? jaw. you are just a little boy I can tell you are very young just by talking to you. foh with the i'm beneath you ? I've told you in other threads i'm not impressed by you. what you think you are superior because you are an atheist. lol

I don't want to genocide anyone, never said I did, you are being intellectually dishonest, you are a liar. You posted in response to something I said to someone else, I could give a ? about you I was not talking to you, like I said your arguments are weak and have the sophistication of a simpleton.

And I am far from a fundamentalist, the Christianity I practice is far far from the mainstream of what goes on in America. I notice you have no response to the wrong statements you made instead you go off running your ? mouth about ? and genocide.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

You always do this, it's like you are incapable of having a discussion with out using red hearings in your arguments. where the ? did I ever advocate genocide for any body??? the destruction of fundamentalist islam is not genocide no more than the destruction of facisim was. IT was the total MILITARY,POLITICAL AND SOCIAL defeat of an ideology, that's what we have to do with fundamentalist islam and anyway the Nazis were never under serious threat from the jews so your comparison has no legs to stand on.

China is communist only in governmental structure in reality china is a capitalist one party state, Russia is not the same threat it used to be Russia is not seeking to control the whole planet anymore they just want their own sphere of influence to remain untouched. These are bad comparisons, china and Russia are nations not religious ideologies.

as for our own citizens no matter what they are still American citizens and should fall under our system of law, So that's why we should not go rounding up people who pose potential domestic threats and ? them.

Your arguments are pathetic, fundamentalist islam is the worst of all human ideologies there Is no mercy in it unlike Christianity which is always fighting within itself trying to correct itself when it strays from the spirit of the intentions of it's creators. Islam does not fix itself it continues it's barbarism of slavery, woman beating, chopping heads off and being intolerant of even other kinds of Islamic worship.

That does not detract from his point
    attacking spelling rather than his argument is fallacious

ironically it's a bit of a red herring
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

You are a fundamentalist hating on fundamentalists. You're just too dumb to realise the irony. Don't flag me for response, I'll handle you on my own terms. You flag me a wack every opportunity you get because I realise you're a small minded propaganda fed straw man idiot, but don't ? flag me up. You're beneath me and I'll deal with you on my own schedule, not your ? demanding ? time.

My arguments are pathetic? You endorse cultural genocide as a solution. You are a simple minded ? who thinks ? and nukes are problem solvers. I take dumps with more worth than your wasted thoughts. ? off and stop flagging me, you narrow minded, simple logic ? . I have better things to do than ? with your basic ass, so drop the ? neediness to try prove your greater worth in competition to me when you're ? ? and I am aged Glenfiddich. Leave it be, B.

the Christianity I practice
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And religious folks wonder why a lot of people aren't ? with organized religion. This is one of the biggest turn offs of christianity. Flipflop waaaaaay too much, waaaaay too many "interpretations". Christians stay getting into it with themselves on how to go about following christianity.

If you from the islands lol at how some of y'all keep distancing yourselves from black americans. Y'all are damn near as ? up and lost as we are. Especially when it comes to religion. You ? was dumped on them islands and we were dumped all over the americas. White jesus was forced and beat into y'all brains the same way it was on us.

This is exactly what the thread starter was talking about. At least the other religions stick to their screwed up practices and try to find loopholes to explain ? away. Christians just straight up rewrite ? .
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

And religious folks wonder why a lot of people aren't ? with organized religion. This is one of the biggest turn offs of christianity. Flipflop waaaaaay too much, waaaaay too many "interpretations". Christians stay getting into it with themselves on how to go about following christianity.

If you from the islands lol at how some of y'all keep distancing yourselves from black americans. Y'all are damn near as ? up and lost as we are. Especially when it comes to religion. You ? was dumped on them islands and we were dumped all over the americas. White jesus was forced and beat into y'all brains the same way it was on us.

This is exactly what the thread starter was talking about. At least the other religions stick to their screwed up practices and try to find loopholes to explain ? away. Christians just straight up rewrite ? .

the bolded has nothing to do with the topic, and each christian is should be on his own path forming a personal relationship with ? so by the very nature of the religion there will be many interpretations. If you want to talk about the home grown religions of the islands i can tell you that's it's not like the what you have in america. the basic doctrines are the same but that's were it ends.

as for the underlined in the case of my ethnic group it's completely false, HONESTLY the criticisms that you have brought against christinity in that post shows your ignorance about christian theology. if you actually read the bible from the very start of the church you have different churches doing thing slightly differently.
  • zombie
    Options
    christianity is was never some unified monolithic thing, that's more like islam not christianity.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    No you are diminishing the accomplishments of Garvey and I gave you logical reasoning why Marcus Garvey shouldn't be below him.
    ...and this comes back to my point that saying someone accomplished MORE than someone else isn't actually "diminishing the accomplishments" of someone else. and let's be honest: you explained why it was "easier" for ? Chi Minh rather than actually telling me of why Garvey's accomplishments were greater.

and speaking of diminishing people's accomplishments, what's with the ? Chi Minh bashing?
    His work is not done yet.
    eh, sounds like you're making my case for me. Uncle ? did actually unify his country.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you feel like man has corrupted religion that means that there was at least one point in history where you think religion was uncorrupted. Can anyone actually point out that time and place?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    No you are diminishing the accomplishments of Garvey and I gave you logical reasoning why Marcus Garvey shouldn't be below him.
    ...and this comes back to my point that saying someone accomplished MORE than someone else isn't actually "diminishing the accomplishments" of someone else. and let's be honest: you explained why it was "easier" for ? Chi Minh rather than actually telling me of why Garvey's accomplishments were greater.

and speaking of diminishing people's accomplishments, what's with the ? Chi Minh bashing?
    His work is not done yet.
    eh, sounds like you're making my case for me. Uncle ? did actually unify his country.

You missed the whole point completely. ? chi Minh died before Vietnam became completely United, the diaspora and Africa are much bigger frontiers than freeing Vietnam. Plus he wasn't dealing with that many brainwashed mindsets and who were subjugated as long. He was fighting a much bigger monster, you choose not to listen if it wasn't for Garvey you wouldn't have the life you would have. Even now people diminished his works but there would be no civil rights, even his work affected the fight against colonization in africa. Affected Elijah Muhammad and fard and etc.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how brainwashed people(especially blacks) don't like to talk about the dark side of their religion. there's more dark than there is light when you really look at it without your eyes being covered. It's done more harm than good.

Lets address how the religion hustle is one of the biggest money makers in the world

Christianity was used to enslave and completely ? on black folks for 100's of years and still is effecting us today.

I can go on and on.

Nailed it!
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

the bolded has nothing to do with the topic, and each christian is should be on his own path forming a personal relationship with ? so by the very nature of the religion there will be many interpretations. If you want to talk about the home grown religions of the islands i can tell you that's it's not like the what you have in america. the basic doctrines are the same but that's were it ends.

as for the underlined in the case of my ethnic group it's completely false, HONESTLY the criticisms that you have brought against christinity in that post shows your ignorance about christian theology. if you actually read the bible from the very start of the church you have different churches doing thing slightly differently.

Check this out my nig, you sound brainwashed as ? . You sound just like ? in islam and you don't eeeeen realize it. Christianity is white peoples ? . The british white devils took y'all from africa, dumped you on them islands, and stripped you of whatever the ? you was doing and replaced it with there own. The english, spanish, french, and portuguese white devils was like "damn, the brits got them islands on lock, lets take our african slaves elsewhere"(the americas). The crusades was real bruh, the same way "jihad"(holy war) is real(they trying to downplay the word now at days lol).

Overtime ? gets lost and people become docile. Then they start to accept false ? and even come up with stories backing up the false ? . You see what happened to theon greyjoy on game of thrones.......that's how brainwashing works. You see how you point out the sand ? religion's obvious ? and how it was forced on us? It's because you are not blind to it. Now when me or a religious person points out the ? load of problems with christianity all of a sudden you become blind to the obvious. ORGANIZED RELIGION SPLITS PEOPLE UP!!!! YOU ALL CLAIM LOVE AND TOGETHERNESS BUT YOU'RE REALLY NOTHING BUT VIOLENT GANGS GOING AT IT WITH EACH OTHER. YOU EVEN HAVE INFIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES LIKE STREET GANGS DO. You are no more "enlightened" or have a higher understanding of the world than somebody who doesn't follow your religion. You are just a regular person who strongly believes in something.

The more you post the more you just prove the thread starters and my point. It's hilarious how all the religions can see the others ? but not their own. And I just threw that black separation part in there. Because some of you island cats like to make it seem like you are better than us. Another after effect of 100's of years of brainwashing and separation.
    christianity is was never some unified monolithic thing, that's more like islam not christianity.
    The more you post the more you just prove the thread starters and my point. It's hilarious how all the religions can see the others ? but not their own. You know something funny, before these religions were even invented we seemed to be doing waaaaay better and were advanced as ? . When white jesus and allah came, all of a sudden we lost all of this great knowledge and took on others religious beliefs and cultures smh. Ignoring all of these well known FACTS is not a good look no matter how you spin it.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

Check this out my nig, you sound brainwashed as ? . You sound just like ? in islam and you don't eeeeen realize it. Christianity is white peoples ? . The british white devils took y'all from africa, dumped you on them islands, and stripped you of whatever the ? you was doing and replaced it with there own. The english, spanish, french, and portuguese white devils was like "damn, the brits got them islands on lock, lets take our african slaves elsewhere"(the americas). The crusades was real bruh, the same way "jihad"(holy war) is real(they trying to downplay the word now at days lol).

Overtime ? gets lost and people become docile. Then they start to accept false ? and even come up with stories backing up the false ? . You see what happened to theon greyjoy on game of thrones.......that's how brainwashing works. You see how you point out the sand ? religion's obvious ? and how it was forced on us? It's because you are not blind to it. Now when me or a religious person points out the ? load of problems with christianity all of a sudden you become blind to the obvious. ORGANIZED RELIGION SPLITS PEOPLE UP!!!! YOU ALL CLAIM LOVE AND TOGETHERNESS BUT YOU'RE REALLY NOTHING BUT VIOLENT GANGS GOING AT IT WITH EACH OTHER. YOU EVEN HAVE INFIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES LIKE STREET GANGS DO. You are no more "enlightened" or have a higher understanding of the world than somebody who doesn't follow your religion. You are just a regular person who strongly believes in something.

The more you post the more you just prove the thread starters and my point. It's hilarious how all the religions can see the others ? but not their own. And I just threw that black separation part in there. Because some of you island cats like to make it seem like you are better than us. Another after effect of 100's of years of brainwashing and separation.
    The more you post the more you just prove the thread starters and my point. It's hilarious how all the religions can see the others ? but not their own. You know something funny, before these religions were even invented we seemed to be doing waaaaay better and were advanced as ? . When white jesus and allah came, all of a sudden we lost all of this great knowledge and took on others religious beliefs and cultures smh. Ignoring all of these well known FACTS is not a good look no matter how you spin it.

dog, no one forced me or brainwashed me into anything nor were my people ever drained of the knowledge of where we came from I am a Jamaican maroon I am well aware of myself and culture nothing was stripped from my people in fact my family has only recently come into Christ. my grandfather still worshipped his ancestors so all that 100 years of brainwashing nonsense does not apply to me. all people are still human even those who believe in ? so what did you expect???? following ? can be a constant struggle to do right that you will often fail.

and I never claimed to be more enlightened about ? than anyone else, nor did i ever deny the wrong things christians have done but fundamentally and theologically there is big difference between it and islam.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I always had to ask something. Alright, I believe in ? , but don't have an official religion. Plus I don't know what religion I want to be does that mean i'm Agnostic?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

I can go on and on.

I don't believe the issue is with understanding religion's dark history. It's the overexaggeration of this history. Not every act in the history of mankind has been done in the name of religion.

You say that Christianity enslaved Blacks yet there wouldn't have been a Civil Rights Movement without it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    You missed the whole point completely. ? chi Minh died before Vietnam became completely United, the diaspora and Africa are much bigger frontiers than freeing Vietnam.
    okay... but if ? Chi Minh dying before his country was united means he didn't accomplish ? ... then Garvey didn't accomplish ? .
    you choose not to listen if it wasn't for Garvey you wouldn't have the life you would have.
    actually, what i'm choosing to do is argue because you insist on framing this in a "janklow is talking ? about Garvey" way. all i said was "? Chi Minh accomplished more," but NOW i am compelled to actually start talking ? about Garvey.
    Even now people diminished his works but there would be no civil rights, even his work affected the fight against colonization in africa.
    please stop this noise. people fought for civil rights prior to Garvey and they would have fought for them if he had never existed. let's take a moment to remember that Garvey does not predate the fight to end slavery in the US.

• Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like the other way around. IMO
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

dog, no one forced me or brainwashed me into anything nor were my people ever drained of the knowledge of where we came from I am a Jamaican maroon I am well aware of myself and culture nothing was stripped from my people in fact my family has only recently come into Christ. my grandfather still worshipped his ancestors so all that 100 years of brainwashing nonsense does not apply to me. all people are still human even those who believe in ? so what did you expect???? following ? can be a constant struggle to do right that you will often fail.

and I never claimed to be more enlightened about ? than anyone else, nor did i ever deny the wrong things christians have done but fundamentally and theologically there is big difference between it and islam.
    Bruh, you not stupid and neither am I. This response is a clear dodge and a far cry from your previous post in this thread. You're pulling th usual christian move, throwing rocks(or should I say stones lol) and then hiding your hands. Ok, maybe your family got away but a shitload of our ancestors didn't. All this white washing hasn't affected me or my folks but it affects a shitload of other american blacks. Your people got on them islands the same way everyone else did. The majority of us were forced and brainwashed into these religions. And you're family recently accepting the religion makes things even worse lol. Them having their ? still in tact, combined with the knowledge of what the brits did. ? is weird don't you think? Why would they willingly join some ? that ? on people who looked like them and stripped them from their homeland? Why would they just drop what they were doing before whites compromised us and most of the world and accept their evil? Maybe it's the same reason why ? are jesus freaks and praise histories most famous misogynist ? till this very day. Even with the knowledge that they have literately destroyed our people.

? is like a ? victim turning around and willingly marrying her ? lol!!!!!!

And the difference between islam is not that big at all. They both are telling the same story but with their own ? upped twisted spins on it. Both have damn near equal amounts of evil and divide. The truth is, both of those religions are really bad offshoots of ancient african creation stories. Stories that were around waaaaaay before the whites and sand ? came up with their twisted versions of of them.
    alissowack wrote: »

I can go on and on.

I don't believe the issue is with understanding religion's dark history. It's the overexaggeration of this history. Not every act in the history of mankind has been done in the name of religion.

You say that Christianity enslaved Blacks yet there wouldn't have been a Civil Rights Movement without it.
    You can't be black lol!!!!!!!!!!!! this ? sounds stupid as hell(especially the bold). This is what I mean about christians always wanting to turn a blind eye to their ? ups and always spin ? . The bold seems like some ? a naive sheltered white person would say. Or one of the whites that are in denial about there evil ? history and rather downplay it, sweep it under the rug, or make it seem like it's the victims own fault.

1. I said the worst atrocities in history were in the name of christianity, and other religions as well but mostly christianity. Not everything.

2. There is no over exaggeration of it's dark history. Actually it's watered down in the mainstream. The truth is that religion and all of it's offshoots have done waay evil than good. #FACTS

3. The bold is ? ? and there's no need to even explain why. Either you trolling, turning a blind eye to protect christianity, or your a sheltered white person.

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Big James wrote: »
    More like the other way around. IMO
    LOL either way your still right. It leads to corruption no matter which way you look at it. Aint nothing good about something that causes countless wars, death, and divide in my opinion. Countless people are still dying, getting ? up, divided, and treated like ? around the world all in the name of religion. You got many religions who all think they "following ? " and telling the others they're not. Why would any free sane person with logic want to be a part of any of this confusion/madness(especially black folks)? This is basically what the thread starter is saying. ? is like deciding to get involved with a baby mama.

To me jesus and muhamed are the same thing as the locness monster and big foot. Except one hasn't caused any harm to the human race.......

• zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    the argument that the only reason there are black Christians today is because of brainwashing is lame as ? . because it betrays a lack of confidence in the intelligence and educations of black people. It is 2014 black Christians are well aware of the ? history of Christians,black people can read now,we can read the bible for ourselves now we have done so and clearly we have concluded that the truth presented in the bible is exactly that THE TRUTH and that's why we came to the faith.

the fact that my family was not abused by the white Christians in the ways most blacks in the Americas were allows us to look more objectively at what the religion actually teaches we don't have all your baggage.

YOU are confusing Christian history with Christian theology the latter is not tied to any racial group while the former is divided into many different usually ? histories. It's the theology that black people follow not the political uses and abuses that Christianity has often been ursurped into doing. like I said in my first post man has tarnished the reputation of Christianity.

the theology of islam is nothing like Christianity there histories may have similarities but that's it, islam is totally political in it's religious expression you can't personalize islam the way you can Christianity.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, you not stupid and neither am I. This response is a clear dodge and a far cry from your previous post in this thread. You're pulling th usual christian move, throwing rocks(or should I say stones lol) and then hiding your hands. Ok, maybe your family got away but a shitload of our ancestors didn't. All this white washing hasn't affected me or my folks but it affects a shitload of other american blacks. Your people got on them islands the same way everyone else did. The majority of us were forced and brainwashed into these religions. And you're family recently accepting the religion makes things even worse lol. Them having their ? still in tact, combined with the knowledge of what the brits did. ? is weird don't you think? Why would they willingly join some ? that ? on people who looked like them and stripped them from their homeland? Why would they just drop what they were doing before whites compromised us and most of the world and accept their evil? Maybe it's the same reason why ? are jesus freaks and praise histories most famous misogynist ? till this very day. Even with the knowledge that they have literately destroyed our people.

And the difference between islam is not that big at all. They both are telling the same story but with their own ? upped twisted spins on it. Both have damn near equal amounts of evil and divide. The truth is, both of those religions are really bad offshoots of ancient african creation stories. Stories that were around waaaaaay before the whites and sand ? came up with their twisted versions of of them.

I can go on and on.

You can't be black lol!!!!!!!!!!!! this ? sounds stupid as hell(especially the bold). This is what I mean about christians always wanting to turn a blind eye to their ? ups and always spin ? . The bold seems like some ? a naive sheltered white person would say. Or one of the whites that are in denial about there evil ? history and rather downplay it, sweep it under the rug, or make it seem like it's the victims own fault.

1. I said the worst atrocities in history were in the name of christianity, and other religions as well but mostly christianity. Not everything.

2. There is no over exaggeration of it's dark history. Actually it's watered down in the mainstream. The truth is that religion and all of it's offshoots have done waay evil than good. #FACTS

3. The bold is ? ? and there's no need to even explain why. Either you trolling, turning a blind eye to protect christianity, or your a sheltered white person.

Maybe if you considered in the first sentence I posted, you would see that I am not denying that people are turning a blind eye to history. I only brought up the Civil Rights Movement to make the point there was on one occasion when Christianity brought about some good in spite of the KKK using it for the enslavement of Blacks.

Whatever we see as evil happens. But not all of them are done in the name of religion and that is where the exaggeration comes. Murders in bad neighborhoods go on most of the time and it is almost certain it is not on whether someone is worshipping ? or not. You hear about someone getting killed over a pair of shoes or just being on the wrong side of town.

And I'm not interested in percentages. The evils of the world are still wrong even if only 1% is done out of non-religious motives. Murder is still something we should be against whether it's done by a religious fanatic or a armed robber trying to take something. Yet, your argument makes it seem as if the "armed robber" is the better way out.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

I can go on and on.

Maybe if you considered in the first sentence I posted, you would see that I am not denying that people are turning a blind eye to history. I only brought up the Civil Rights Movement to make the point there was on one occasion when Christianity brought about some good in spite of the KKK using it for the enslavement of Blacks.

Whatever we see as evil happens. But not all of them are done in the name of religion and that is where the exaggeration comes. Murders in bad neighborhoods go on most of the time and it is almost certain it is not on whether someone is worshipping ? or not. You hear about someone getting killed over a pair of shoes or just being on the wrong side of town.

And I'm not interested in percentages. The evils of the world are still wrong even if only 1% is done out of non-religious motives. Murder is still something we should be against whether it's done by a religious fanatic or a armed robber trying to take something. Yet, your argument makes it seem as if the "armed robber" is the better way out.

You're not interested in percentages when it comes to atrocities often associated with Christians and Christian nations, but it should give one pause when one sees how much evil can be justified by Abrahamic religions. If one chooses to be associated with a thing so tarnished with an evil past, then that's fine lol. I personally can't do it, knowing all the atrocities the Bible co-signs with its own words. And those words ? Black people over for hundreds and hundreds of years. That will always be unforgivable to me.
  • zombie
    Options
    if you don't want to be associated with anything that has caused death then you might as well just commit euthanasia, because every ideology/theology used by man has been used to cause massive death.

there are some that intrinsically pain causing, and other that have simply been misused.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2014
    Options

the fact that my family was not abused by the white Christians in the ways most blacks in the Americas AND ON THE ISLANDS were allows us to look more objectively BLINDLY at what the religion actually teaches we don't have all THEIR baggage PLIGHT AND COMMON SENSE.

the theology of islam is nothing like Christianity there histories may have similarities but that's it, islam is totally political in it's religious expression you can't personalize islam the way you can Christianity.

Fixed the first paragraph in your post. I peeped how you tried to be slick again and threw a jab in on some divide ? up type of ? again. So we just gone act like white jesus aint plastered all over there like it is in the americas? We just gone act like bleaching aint a serious issue out there? So we just gone act like most of them islands aint poor as ? out there and the white's are living fat in the good parts of the city. Nobody is denying their blackness out there every day or their african roots? LOL ok, I'll play along and be in la la christian land with you and act like none of this is/has been going on before it hit the americas........ Yeah, they just all

accepted the truth of Christ
    hopped on a boat
    chained and stuff themselves at the bottom of a boat for months
    watched their women get ?
    dropped their culture, language, and religion and traded it in for europians
    and lived on a foreign land thousands of miles away from home, friends, and family happily ever after in the light of white jesus.

@Kai

Sorry to trouble you my african queen. As the resident muslim of the IC, What do you think about the underlined in zombie's post? I would love to hear any other muslims on here opinions about this too.
  • zombie
    Options

the fact that my family was not abused by the white Christians in the ways most blacks in the Americas AND ON THE ISLANDS were allows us to look more objectively BLINDLY at what the religion actually teaches we don't have all THEIR baggage PLIGHT AND COMMON SENSE.

Fixed the first paragraph in your post. I peeped how you tried to be slick again and threw a jab in on some divide ? up type of ? again. So we just gone act like white jesus aint plastered all over there like it is in the americas? We just gone act like bleaching aint a serious issue out there? So we just gone act like most of them islands aint poor as ? out there and the white's are living fat in the good parts of the city. Nobody is denying their blackness out there every day or their african roots? LOL ok, I'll play along and be in la la christian land with you and act like none of this is/has been going on before it hit the americas........ Yeah, they just all

accepted the truth of Christ
    hopped on a boat
    chained and stuff themselves at the bottom of a boat for months
    watched their women get ?
    dropped their culture, language, and religion and traded it in for europians
    and lived on a foreign land thousands of miles away from home, friends, and family happily ever after in the light of white jesus.

@Kai

Sorry to trouble you my african queen. As the resident muslim of the IC, What do you think about the underlined in zombie's post? I would love to hear any other muslims on here opinions about this too.

read carefully I was talking about my ethnic group. not the rest of jamaica. we don't have as much baggage about religion.

I am a maroon understand, not an average Jamaican and bleaching is not a problem for most of jamaica it's done by a very very small minority.
  • zombie
    Options
    Jamaicans maroons and the majority of the rest of the population is not on some white Jesus ? . especially in the areas I come from you might find fools like that in uptown Kingston.

you can call all the Muslims on the i.c in here I will tell them the same thing. that I believe that islam will be the religion of the anti Christ.