Options
    Carter 2 was better imo
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    If C5 doesn't have a Mannie beat then it just ain't right

it has multiple mannie beats

don't believe it til the album is released. so shut your wannabe birdman ass up
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne ain't got no damn classic

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn near never talk about this album when it comes to Wayne but this is a classic tho? Lol foh ? donating classics now

are u serious? carter 1-2 are always brought up.... especially on here...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Wayne don't got classics
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I can't stand weezy but the carter is a very solid album IMO. I think you can make an argument. The better question would by why isn't it a classic?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Man I can't stand weezy but the carter is a very solid album IMO. I think you can make an argument. The better question would by why isn't it a classic?

This is a good question for the people who don't think so...
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first Carter was my ? cant really say i was feelin his later albums to heavy though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_YxI4Ij90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-v6o23lZXk
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2014
    Options
    shout out Nas! Mass Appeal showing love to the best rapper alive
    http://massappeal.com/tha-carter-ten-year-anniversary/

Lil-Wayne-middle-finger-.jpg

A Look Back at Lil Wayne’s Lyrical Gems on “Tha Carter”
    Music

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Tha Carter, Lil Wayne’s fourth solo album and his first installment of the storied Carter series. Although Wayne put out serious heat prior to Tha Carter— including “Project ? ,” “Bling Bling,” and “The Block Is Hot”— this album really began Wayne’s transformation into the icon he is today. It bumped Wayne from Capo to Cash Money’s top dog.

He dropped so much knowledge on Tha Carter that it’s genuinely hard to keep your cool. When “Go DJ” comes on in the club today, people still lose their ? . And it’s not just the singles, as Wayne’s lyrical prowess was on full display that whole album. From “Lil Weezy-ana, piranhas everywhere you at / You gotta wear an extra condom and an extra gat” to “Throw my weight like Sherman Klump / I gotta hold up my estate like Donald Trump,” here are the craziest bars on Tha Carter.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

? suck ... wack ass bars number 1 .... number 2 aside from GO DJ these are just some run of the mill typical Mannie beats ...number 3 and most important this ? bit his whole flow and steez from hov on this ? ... gtfoh ? ... classic? lol ... gettin tired of these delusion ass ?

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The original carter 3>>>>>>>>the carter 3
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? suck ... wack ass bars number 1 .... number 2 aside from GO DJ these are just some run of the mill typical Mannie beats ...number 3 and most important this ? bit his whole flow and steez from hov on this ? ... gtfoh ? ... classic? lol ... gettin tired of these delusion ass ?

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Enough said

/thread
  • damobb2deep
    Options

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Bruh.. you have no taste in music if you think the carter had wack ass bars...

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Run of the mill mannie fresh beats? Mannie changed his sound more than ever on C1
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    shout out Nas! Mass Appeal showing love to the best rapper alive
    http://massappeal.com/tha-carter-ten-year-anniversary/

Lil-Wayne-middle-finger-.jpg

A Look Back at Lil Wayne’s Lyrical Gems on “Tha Carter”
    Music

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Tha Carter, Lil Wayne’s fourth solo album and his first installment of the storied Carter series. Although Wayne put out serious heat prior to Tha Carter— including “Project ? ,” “Bling Bling,” and “The Block Is Hot”— this album really began Wayne’s transformation into the icon he is today. It bumped Wayne from Capo to Cash Money’s top dog.

He dropped so much knowledge on Tha Carter that it’s genuinely hard to keep your cool. When “Go DJ” comes on in the club today, people still lose their ? . And it’s not just the singles, as Wayne’s lyrical prowess was on full display that whole album. From “Lil Weezy-ana, piranhas everywhere you at / You gotta wear an extra condom and an extra gat” to “Throw my weight like Sherman Klump / I gotta hold up my estate like Donald Trump,” here are the craziest bars on Tha Carter.

Wayne the GOAT
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Bruh.. you have no taste in music if you think the carter had wack ass bars...

like i said ....if ? think a dude doing a knock off ass jay-z impersonation constitutes "classic material" ....you smokin that wet
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

This ? trippin......Specially with the Hov line.

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Enough said

/thread

As a known biased poster......bruh don't cheer for this ? . Gillie flow is the only non wayne flow accepted in this situation.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can always tell who listen to music and who just skim through it.

Then have the nerve to be first to raise their hand with an opinion.

Seen too many folk, even my own WIFE say lil wayne is ass. One day im sitting in the house and she come back from a ride, had that carter 1 in the player .

She admitted she had been sleeping , told me her favorite tracks, time went on she knew bars. She say its one of the best she heard .

Never met a person that listened to that album that didnt give it its due respects.

If C1 aint a classic then aint no such thing....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Run of the mill mannie fresh beats? Mannie changed his sound more than ever on C1

that ? aint changed ? aside from adjusting his drum programming ....same ass types of melodies same ass little spanish guitar that this ? was using from the damn g-code .. ? probably before that too ...same ass horn hits ...same ass harp progressions ...same ass synths .. foh "he changed his sound more than ever"

run of the mill aside from go dj

yall ? love hyping up ? .... this ? has 0 classics ... that dont mean all his ? was wack but at least on 500 degreez he sounded like wayne ... not like a fake ass struggle-z
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Enough said

/thread

As a known biased poster......bruh don't cheer for this ? . Gillie flow is the only non wayne flow accepted in this situation.

? what i got to be biased against wayne for? lol ....

and you obviously dont know ? about wayne if you dont know about his jay-z obsession.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Seen too many folk, even my own WIFE say lil wayne is ass. One day im sitting in the house and she come back from a ride, had that carter 1 in the player .

She admitted she had been sleeping , told me her favorite tracks, time went on she knew bars. She say its one of the best she heard .

Never met a person that listened to that album that didnt give it its due respects.

tumblr_mb8ps5LId21rvis73o1_500.gif

So the Chronic aint classic becasue the Carter aint classic?

so so so so ... The Low End Theory aint classic cos you mad?

lmao .... ? and this music ? boy ..... got damn smmfh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

WAYNE HAS 0 CLASSICS.

Enough said

/thread

? what i got to be biased against wayne for? lol ....

and you obviously dont know ? about wayne if you dont know about his jay-z obsession.

The ? with the Wu tang avi is biased. And I know Hov his favorite rapper. But to say The Carter is Hov flow is ridiculous. Maybe Gillie. Hov? Nahhhhh
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never heard the low end theory.

But im not listening to the chronic straight through like the carter 1.

Have you ever listened to the carter straight through without bias?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never heard the low end theory.

But im not listening to the chronic straight through like the carter

^^ sit yo ass down.